Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? (14551 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by ajos(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
greatgod2012: How to know a witch?..........this thread funny baje, well, me i no wan know witch o.
better know than fall a victim of attack...its not ur portion in Jesus name....
but its good to knw people arnd u...we hav d good,d bad and d ugly...
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by SisiKill1: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
chaircover:

depends on how high up the ladder she is

if she be oga, it wont be long before you see the manifestation . . The very next day the person will fall off molue into the third mainland bridge.

chaircover: Easy!!!! Just abuse her and call her unspeakable names. . . . . If your life remains the same after that, then she is not a witch cool

Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Faints!!

[size=5pt]It's not fair, I'm at work oh! Can't be laughing like a hyena![/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by ajos(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
chaircover:

sisi . . .you sef. wetin I talk now? and e be like say the op dey vex sef lipsrsealed
nah how i go vex,we just sharing ideas....its fun anyway i lyk ur support
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by aadetoyin(f): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2013
So if u find out that iya sikira is a witch u'll run away abi wat? Cos am tryin to understand why u re interested in knowin witches?
Abi u wan join ni make u kuku talk true.
ℓ☺ℓ
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by ajos(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2013
aadetoyin: So if u find out that iya sikira is a witch u'll run away abi wat? Cos am tryin to understand why u re interested in knowin witches?
Abi u wan join ni make u kuku talk true.
ℓ☺ℓ
GOD forbid,just wan't to know d signs cos women of dis days i mean mother inlaws,neighbours,girlfriend fit be one causin life problems

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by heywhyho(f): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2013
Women that there shoe size is 40 and above grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by RoyalRoy(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2013
ajos:
GOD forbid,just wan't to know d signs cos women of dis days i mean mother inlaws,neighbours,girlfriend fit be one causin life problems
And for the second time....ur list excludes ur mum & sisters too!!!
Hehehe....I see u have already concluded ur own cannot be part of them fliers association of Nigeria abi?
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by ajos(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2013
Royal Roy:
And for the second time....ur list excludes ur mum & sisters too!!!
Hehehe....I see u have already concluded ur own cannot be part of them fliers association of Nigeria abi?
d sayin goes ....."who say him mama soup no sweet"....except bad pikin
its a taboo to be wicked to ur family,history hav prove it ryt....
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by ajos(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2013
heywhyho: Women that there shoe size is 40 and above grin grin grin
wat is ur own shoe size.....?
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by heywhyho(f): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
ajos:
wat is ur own shoe size.....?
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
I think most of the people posting here live abroad ,because people who live in africa see the manifestation of witchcraft every other time.
My uncle died in 2010 and before he died he was shouting "leave me alone" "they have come again" ...and my younger sister asked him who he was seeing he just that he was going to tell her tommorow and he died the same tommorow.
For those who do not believe ,if this is not witchcraft please tell me what this is.
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by ajos(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
who come be d witch....no signs.....?
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by smartmom(f): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
chaircover: Easy!!!! Just abuse her and call her unspeakable names. . . . . If your life remains the same after that, then she is not a witch cool

Hei person fit laff die for this NL. grin
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
I think most of the people posting here live abroad ,because people who live in africa see the manifestation of witchcraft every other time.
My uncle died in 2010 and before he died he was shouting "leave me alone" "they have come again" ...and my younger sister asked him who he was seeing he just that he was going to tell her tommorow and he died the same tommorow.
For those who do not believe ,if this is not witchcraft please tell me what this is.

Hallucination.
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by MMotimo: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
@ Jide

No time right now, saw your shopclue post.. . . . ttyl
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by YorubaOmoge: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

alhaji Muhammad gave you a vision.
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
MMotimo: @ Jide

No time right now, saw your shopclue post.. . . . ttyl

Okay ma'am .
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
ajos: who come be d witch....no signs.....?
@op I swear na you funny pass for Africa.
I don laugh forget my name sef with all your replies.
Attempt this.....get a live bat....kill it and remove its eyes.....keep it in water for 3days....remove the bat eyes....then use the water to wash ur own eyes!!!
All things seeable & unseeable by others will be urs to view. Dstv no go get channel reach ur own!!
Try it, its been known for ages to work.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
jidegirl12:

Hallucination.

Really? That thought never crossed my mind. You might be right!
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

alhaji Muhammad gave you a vision.

Who is he? lol you people are funny. I was talking about my uncle ,not me.
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by MMotimo: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2013
@ Jide

As I was saying, i had goosepimples reading that post of hers on the thread you posted on. It was eerie, I see that you felt it too.
I sense a lot going on in that whole saga, I just pray that the mobsters remember what the bible says about judgement without mercy
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 02, 2013
G
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by MMotimo: 1:23am On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=jidegirl12]@MMtimo

I know, it's very tough to make it big without support especially a single mom, you trust everybody that comes along cos you need them. I don't blame her atall, it's still happening as we speak.

Business go wrong with a twinkle of an eye and you feel like a failure , who do you tell since there isn't a man/partner, that's why you see all these single moms with kids w different Dad, I can't judge them atall, oro po ninu iwe kobo! melo melo !

Yeah she ( in her cloud 9) thought she was building an empire for future with that alakori and that one yo shock lese e! Okunrin! To ba ri ejo and oloriburuku ajimaseri okunrin , better go for the snake! alakori! a kon oni tie, oju lo pesi!
I mean making fun of her body , posting her pictures, just to hunt her down to suicide, I just don't get IT! Who does that for attention?

Mobsters? leave those alone jare! omode lon se won undecided won a kon ti won nidi ewura! [/quote]

That is what bothers me the most, how people with unclean hands themselves can constitute judge and jury without fear! Eru o ba won ni?

Lol at yo shock lese. The cab part made me smile though and I nodded my head - THAT IS STRENGTH
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by YorubaOmoge: 1:28am On Mar 02, 2013
Now I am just really disappointed in Jidegirl. Really.

The woman did not deny withholding her "customer's" money. It doesn't matter if her obstacle could have been avoided or not, that's her personal problem.

Her bad business has been going on for 4 years, with different people on different forums. They've been trying to get a hold of her for more than a month.

#900k is not cheap. If you have the money, then lend it to her so she can pay up.

No one cares about the side stories or the "awhhnnn ahhhh, eyah".

In THE real world, she could have been sued for withholding money and avoiding her customers. If the threads had not been created, she'd still be hiding out.

So if you really feel bad for her, then advice her right. It's past the point of pity and secret meeting on the family section.

mtchewww

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by MMotimo: 1:30am On Mar 02, 2013
@ Jide

The disparaging remarks about her body were so disgusting. These are people ti o ni body, even in their young age. How won't those types strip her nakedddd if they had the opportunity! Ki la n so, ki lo n so, wetin concern debt with brrrreasts. Hornyyyy savages abi what do you call that!
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 02, 2013
STRENGTH you say, I guess every woman without support gets extra strength cos me I can't imagine myself with a baby in winter. I actually cried sis, I swear I cried in my car last night when I read that part.

O yo shock lese e ni... Eyin no mo?
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by YorubaOmoge: 1:31am On Mar 02, 2013
MMotimo: The disparaging remarks about her body was so disgusting. These are people ti o ni body, even in their young age. How won't those types strip her naked if they had the opportunity! Ki la n so, ki lo n so, wetin concern debt with brrrreasts. Hot savages abi what do you call that!

Yes, I agree with this part.
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by MMotimo: 1:33am On Mar 02, 2013
jidegirl12: STRENGTH you say, I guess every woman without support gets extra strength cos me I can't imagine myself with a baby in winter. I actually cried sis, I swear I cried in my car last night when I read that part.

O yo shock lese e ni... Eyin no mo?

I say strength because only awon women with steel in their back bones can do such.
I come from a line of strong women and my mother taught me to always recognise and respect when you see a strong woman. Awon obinrin ogun ni ye.

I was laughing at the expression " o yo shock" Mi o gbo expression ye ri ni grin
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 02, 2013
Yoruba-omoge, you've got scores to settle with me? Do I know you? Tori mi o gbadun rara o so don't test me? This is my last response to you! I ain't talking to you am I? Like I always say, shut your bloody face if you can't deal with moi! Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by YorubaOmoge: 1:36am On Mar 02, 2013
jidegirl12: Yoruba-omoge, you've got scores to settle with me? Do I know you? Tori mi o gbadun rara o so don't test me? This is my last response to you! I ain't talking to you am I? Like I always say, shut your bloody face if you can't deal with moi! Gerrit?

This is Ileke-IdI and yes I have a problem with you and with your comment on that thread.
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by MMotimo: 1:37am On Mar 02, 2013
jidegirl12: Yoruba-omoge, you've got scores to settle with me? Do I know you? Tori mi o gbadun rara o so don't test me? This is my last response to you! I ain't talking to you am I? Like I always say, shut your bloody face if you can't deal with moi! Gerrit?

Jide, who are you talking to? Jo, face front jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? / Which Infant Formula Is Suitable For Weight Gain In Babies Under 12 Months / Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.