Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Halo 4 On Xbox 360 . A Hit Or A Miss. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Halo 4 On Xbox 360 . A Hit Or A Miss. (1166 Views)

Halo 4 And Black Ops2 Xbox 360 Games For Sale In Abj / Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed / Halo 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halo 4 On Xbox 360 . A Hit Or A Miss. by aligwe07: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2013
Please I want to know if halo 4 was a hit or a miss.has anyone played it.I used to be inlove with halo series and now I wanna resume.so lemme know your experience and the short comings of the game

Re: Halo 4 On Xbox 360 . A Hit Or A Miss. by PHresident: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Halo 4 is definitely a hit bruh, got mine in December and was through with the campaign in 2 weeks cause I didn't want to end the campaign so soon..although the campaign seems to be moderate and a bit short with a good storyline, there are new weapons, new vehicles, new characters, new environments and the gameplay looks a bit different but familiar at the same time, but if you've been into the series like you said it shouldn't be a problem to get a hang of it. So far so good the game is something you shouldn't get tired of in a hurry cause if you into matchmaking (that's online) you'll probably get a hold of the rest of the fun (features) that comes with the game, features like the WARGAMES, SPARTANOPS (episodic missions released every week online) and so on. So this means you can't do anything without xbox live gold except campaign and that can be a drag for most people. In summary, good storyline, new episodes for every week and you get more missions every week (SPARTANOPS, new weapons, armor and so on, realistic cutscenes. Definitely a most buy...and oh it's the second most played game online.

1 Like

Re: Halo 4 On Xbox 360 . A Hit Or A Miss. by aligwe07: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2013
cool
PHresident: Halo 4 is definitely a hit bruh, got mine in December and was through with the campaign in 2 weeks cause I didn't want to end the campaign so soon..although the campaign seems to be moderate and a bit short with a good storyline, there are new weapons, new vehicles, new characters, new environments and the gameplay looks a bit different but familiar at the same time, but if you've been into the series like you said it shouldn't be a problem to get a hang of it. So far so good the game is something you shouldn't get tired of in a hurry cause if you into matchmaking (that's online) you'll probably get a hold of the rest of the fun (features) that comes with the game, features like the WARGAMES, SPARTANOPS (episodic missions released every week online) and so on. So this means you can't do anything without xbox live gold except campaign and that can be a drag for most people. In summary, good storyline, new episodes for every week and you get more missions every week (SPARTANOPS, new weapons, armor and so on, realistic cutscenes. Definitely a most buy...and oh it's the second most played game online.

Is there an offline multiplayer option?...dats my best part of the game.playing multiplayer custom games on a 52inch led tv
Re: Halo 4 On Xbox 360 . A Hit Or A Miss. by PHresident: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
aligwe07: cool

Is there an offline multiplayer option?...dats my best part of the game.playing multiplayer custom games on a 52inch led tv
Yea there is, splitscreen that can be played with up to four persons
Re: Halo 4 On Xbox 360 . A Hit Or A Miss. by aligwe07: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2013
PHresident:
Yea there is, splitscreen that can be played with up to four persons

Oh my God that's awesome.Can't wait to get my hands on it

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Offer Xbox 360 Fifa 13, Mordern Warfare 3, Mortal Kombat- 20k / Final Cut Encore Free Download Full Version Pc Game / Whats The Best Internet In Lagos For Online Gaming(xbox Live)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.