Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Halo 4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Halo 4 (1952 Views)

Halo 4 And Black Ops2 Xbox 360 Games For Sale In Abj / Halo 4 On Xbox 360 . A Hit Or A Miss. / Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halo 4 by busybee24: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2012
Am i the only utterly psyched that they just released the date for Halo 4.. Hello November 6th,, ill be in line to get my copy
woot woot!! Master chief finally confronts his destiny!!
Re: Halo 4 by Junior360(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
Halo is a great game for sure. I'm presently playing halo 3. I didn't even get to play HaloReach yet. Though I truly prefer 3rd person view games like GOW. But if Halo 4 has got some new cool tactics and stuff, I'm in. If not, then I may still decide to play just to see how it turns out for masterchief.
Re: Halo 4 by cj1080(m): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2012
Did you say halo 4. I first played Halo 2 in 05 and got hooked to it. Played Halo 1 last year and just finished Halo 3, last week. All i can say is “IMPRESSIVE“. I have Halo reach and Halo wars but for some reason me xbox 360 can read the halo reach but cant play it. (yeah i‘m dat bad a Halo fan).

Now ur saying Halo 4 is on the way. Wow, i have seen most of the Halo vids movies and vids on Youtube and i‘m wondering what the new story line will be. Cos my last Halo movies was that of the AI on the the wreaked ship with the master chief in deep freeze while she told the story about the forerunners and how the Halo‘s came about.
Will have to checkout the vid on what this new halo is all about.
Junior360: Halo is a great game for sure. I'm presently playing halo 3. I didn't even get to play HaloReach yet. Though I truly prefer 3rd person view games like GOW. But if Halo 4 has got some new cool tactics and stuff, I'm in. If not, then I may still decide to play just to see how it turns out for masterchief.
Did you say halo 4. I first played Halo 2 in 05 and got hooked to it. Played Halo 1 last year and just finished Halo 3, last week. All i can say is “IMPRESSIVE“. I have Halo reach and Halo wars but for some reason me xbox 360 can read the halo reach but cant play it. (yeah i‘m dat bad a Halo fan).

Now ur saying Halo 4 is on the way. Wow, i have seen most of the Halo vids movies and vids on Youtube and i‘m wondering what the new story line will be. Cos my last Halo movies was that of the AI on the the wreaked ship with the master chief in deep freeze while she told the story about the forerunners and how the Halo‘s came about.
Will have to checkout the vid on what this new halo is all about.
Re: Halo 4 by sniperwolf(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2012
I'm still hooked to Halo 2
Re: Halo 4 by echowords(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2012
@ cj1080 is your halo reach a pal version?

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Not Playing Disks / RPG Vampire/werewolfs Games / Can Hp 8460p Play Gta V?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.