Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed (1905 Views)

Halo 4 And Black Ops2 Xbox 360 Games For Sale In Abj / Halo 4 On Xbox 360 . A Hit Or A Miss. / Halo 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by McBrave(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2012
Does anyone have any idea where I can get Halo 4 for the xbox 360 in Nigeria?...I'm actually based in Port Harcourt. Thanks
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by dadonda: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Is your console flashed?
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by McBrave(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
No it isn't...why do you ask?
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
HALO 4 now available at Omagames.com

just arrived today, thursday 8th Nov 2012

very few selling fast.

see our other adverts on nairaland and on the web.

Call 08033068085 - pay today get it in Port Harcourt tomorrow

email info@omagames.com
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by McBrave(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
I just checked it out in your site, seems legid..but your price? It's a killer man I won't lie. Don't you think it's quite expensive for 15k? I mean I do buy my games for 11k at most and I have never but for 15k.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yes, we're legit, we haven't even put the HALO 4 on the website such is the demand. Our landing price is more than N11k. As you know with games, in couple of months (or less) the price will drop.

If your're in Lagos you get the game same day, cash on delivery, outside Lagos between 24 to 48 hours depending on where you are.

Call 08033068085 if want anymore information.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by monkeysmoke(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mc Brave: I just checked it out in your site, seems legid..but your price? It's a killer man I won't lie. Don't you think it's quite expensive for 15k? I mean I do buy my games for 11k at most and I have never but for 15k.
Omagames are very legit i can confirm that because i've bought games from them (PS3 console and Fifa 12) but i must admit their games are too expensive compared to what others are selling around here or computer village. I was also complaining to them a few days ago about their 15k tag on adventure games. 10-11k is good for new released games but 15k is an over stretch of price.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
monkeysmoke:
Omagames are very legit i can confirm that because i've bought games from them (PS3 console and Fifa 12) but i must admit their games are too expensive compared to what others are selling around here or computer village. I was also complaining to them a few days ago about their 15k tag on adventure games. 10-11k is good for new released games but 15k is an over stretch of price.

Una trouble plenti oh! You want us to make N1000 gross on each game, how many games can I sell to pay our rent? If the Nigerian market was massive like Europe, US or even Dubai or Asia where they sell millions of games then of even N500 margin is enough.

If you see our titles cheaper anywhere on day or week of release, please let us know.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by echowords(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
The nigerian market is just as big as europe and certainly dubai. Problem is we have more demand than supply. Hence the cut throat prices on your site and others like it.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
echowords: The nigerian market is just as big as europe and certainly dubai. Problem is we have more demand than supply. Hence the cut throat prices on your site and others like it.

Put your money where your mouth is.....guarantee me that you will sell 1000 games in 2 weeks and I will supply the latest games at N11,350 per game (I will give the games and you pay after 2 weeks - N11.350 million line of credit). If I make N250 per game and sell a 1000 games every two weeks, that's enough for me.

FIFA 13 sold one million copies in UK alone in the first week of release - do you think up 1000 copies were sold in Nigeria since the launch of FIFA 13?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2012/oct/01/fifa-13-sells-a-million
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by McBrave(m): 12:24am On Nov 09, 2012
Sorry but I've seen someone whom I can get the Halo 4 from for N11,000. I'll be getting it next week. Thanks
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mc Brave: Sorry but I've seen someone whom I can get the Halo 4 from for N11,000. I'll be getting it next week. Thanks

That's good, we got our copies yesterday and almost sold out, we have only one copy left for anyone who's interested.

More coming however
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by monkeysmoke(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2012
omafones:

Put your money where your mouth is.....guarantee me that you will sell 1000 games in 2 weeks and I will supply the latest games at N11,350 per game (I will give the games and you pay after 2 weeks - N11.350 million line of credit). If I make N250 per game and sell a 1000 games every two weeks, that's enough for me.

FIFA 13 sold one million copies in UK alone in the first week of release - do you think up 1000 copies were sold in Nigeria since the launch of FIFA 13?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2012/oct/01/fifa-13-sells-a-million
You are kind of right and to me i believe its piracy that is destroying Nigerian gaming market.
Nobody wants to support the game developers but they want to keep getting games to play.
If not for this "ps3 jailbreak" thing i believe request for games would be higher than it is now.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
monkeysmoke:
You are kind of right and to me i believe its piracy that is destroying Nigerian gaming market.
Nobody wants to support the game developers but they want to keep getting games to play.
If not for this "ps3 jailbreak" thing i believe request for games would be higher than it is now.

Jailbroken PS3's don't scratch the surface. How many PS3 consoles are there in Nigeria, jailbroken or otherwise. I am a Nigerian based businessman and I respect and love the Nigeria and the Nigerian market, but the truth is we in Nigeria and even the whole of sub-saharan Africa are a very small part of the world market.

Easily 50% of homes in Europe or America have a least one game console. I believe over 80% of homes in Nigeria have televisions, but less than 1% have any type of game console (hacked or not) - our market is tiny but growing.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by echowords(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2012
That's not to say, price!, not lack of awareness or interest is responsible for the market situation we have here. Instead, the market isn't small rather it's starved. And genuinely interested consumers are priced out of the market. Hence the situation we have here.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
echowords: That's not to say, price!, not lack of awareness or interest is responsible for the market situation we have here. Instead, the market isn't small rather it's starved. And genuinely interested consumers are priced out of the market. Hence the situation we have here.

I don't understand, so N60k for a brand new console is too much? that's the price anywhere in the world. So why aren't millions of Nigerians buying the consoles? after all I know for a fact that over 5,000 laptops are sold in Nigeria every month.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by McBrave(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2012
omafones:

I don't understand, so N60k for a brand new console is too much? that's the price anywhere in the world. So why aren't millions of Nigerians buying the consoles? after all I know for a fact that over 5,000 laptops are sold in Nigeria every month.

But the price/cost of your game cd's are not the same price/cost anywhere in the world. Although the price/cost of your console's might be same price/cost anywhere in the world but definitely not your game cd's. You guys inflate the price/cost of your cd's. A game cd over there costs $50, multiply that by N150, that will give you N7500...so how come you sell N15,000? Hmm?
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mc Brave:

But the price/cost of your game cd's are not the same price/cost anywhere in the world. Although the price/cost of your console's might be same price/cost anywhere in the world but definitely not your game cd's. You guys inflate the price/cost of your cd's. A game cd over there costs $50, multiply that by N150, that will give you N7500...so how come you sell N15,000? Hmm?

Actually we sell UK (PAL) games at £40 - £45 per game which is N11,700, add courier and customs of up to N1300 on each game, so we make just under N2000 per game. If I sell 10 games per week, I will survive on N20k per week, that's less than what big boys like you spend on Friday night.

Why don't we buy from US? coz it takes more than 3 weeks to get the games, new games cost $60, it's not worth it. From UK we get our games in less than 3 days sometimes, that@s the service our customers pay for.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mc Brave:

by the way dollar is N160
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by McBrave(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
omafones:

Actually we sell UK (PAL) games at £40 - £45 per game which is N11,700, add courier and customs of up to N1300 on each game, so we make just under N2000 per game. If I sell 10 games per week, I will survive on N20k per week, that's less than what big boys like you spend on Friday night.

Why don't we buy from US? coz it takes more than 3 weeks to get the games, new games cost $60, it's not worth it. From UK we get our games in less than 3 days sometimes, that@s the service our customers pay for.

First of all, who are you calling big boys? You think is everybody that has money? Just the way you hustle for your daily bread that's how others do okay? So cut the crap about the big boys talk. How are we not sure you are not even part of those big boys you say they do spend on friday night. Secondly, a game cd in uk goes for at most £40 and not more. I just checked out Halo 4 from 5 different sellers/dealers in the UK and non of them sell beyound £38. So since you say you buy UK games I wonder where you buy them in the UK cause boy its either they ripping you off or you not telling us something. I understand that you a businessman and that you want make your profit which is the aim of any businessman but you shouldn't rip people off for the sole aim of people not having interest in gaming in Nigeria as to other countries out there. And who told you new games cost $60? Where did you get that from? United States of Aba?...Look just say you want to make your money and stop giving us stats that don't fit in. By the way, that Halo 4 I got it for N11,000 here in Nigeria, even in Port Harcourt for that matter and I'm sure you in Lagos.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by McBrave(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
omafones:

by the way dollar is N160

As if the price of a dollar doesn't change again. *sighs*
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by omafones: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2012
The dollar and other FX go up and down, i should change my price daily to reflect the exchange rate? If I buy dollars at N160, before my goods arrive dollar drops to N155, I should reduce my price?

Omagames gets new games into Nigeria on or as close international release date, getting games here early costs more than the usually shipping costs. If you are prepared to wait for a few weeks then of course you can get the games at a cheaper price.

With respect Omagames has been around for about 3 years and we 'unfortunately' have been accused of being either fraudsters or profiteers, however we are very slowly building a loyal customer base all over Nigeria who have come to recognize the value of our professional service. The main thrust of my argument stands, the Nigeria market is not big enough for a somebody who makes his living purely by selling games to sell for a profit of N300 or N250 per game.

We get these same arguments on nairaland regarding car sellers, being accused of profiteering coz a $2000 car is being sold for $5000, posters never considering what it takes to sell a vehicle in Nigeria.

Fortunately we still have free market in Nigeria and I am sure there are sellers out there who will sell cheaper than omagames. Thats what the market is all about. But for me, my partners and my staff we feel our prices reflect accurately our costs and we put a fair margin which our customers can afford.

You are always welcome to buy from us if you feel the need, alternatively there are other suppliers who might better fulfill your needs.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by McBrave(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2012
"The dollar and other FX go up and down, i should change my price daily to reflect the exchange rate? If I buy dollars at N160, before my goods arrive dollar drops to N155, I should reduce my price?" <-- You know how dumb that sounds? If you buy dollars at N160 how would you ruduce your price if the price of dollar drops to N155? And I never said you should. What I'm saying is that when you buy a dollar at N150 or N155 during the periods you purchase the games, what happens to the price of your games? You still sell at N15,000 which is still a rip off to me.

You can go on to explain your business methods to suit your business, cause that's what you are paid to do.

As for me, even though I'm a billionaire I won't buy games N15,000 when I know I can get them cheaper. Period!!!
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by aligwe07: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mc Brave:

First of all, who are you calling big boys? You think is everybody that has money? Just the way you hustle for your daily bread that's how others do okay? So cut the crap about the big boys talk. How are we not sure you are not even part of those big boys you say they do spend on friday night. Secondly, a game cd in uk goes for at most £40 and not more. I just checked out Halo 4 from 5 different sellers/dealers in the UK and non of them sell beyound £38. So since you say you buy UK games I wonder where you buy them in the UK cause boy its either they ripping you off or you not telling us something. I understand that you a businessman and that you want make your profit which is the aim of any businessman but you shouldn't rip people off for the sole aim of people not having interest in gaming in Nigeria as to other countries out there. And who told you new games cost $60? Where did you get that from? United States of Aba?...Look just say you want to make your money and stop giving us stats that don't fit in. By the way, that Halo 4 I got it for N11,000 here in Nigeria, even in Port Harcourt for that matter and I'm sure you in Lagos.

Please can u send me the number of the person that you bought your halo 4 from for N11,000.I need it please.my number is 08186060186.Thanks.
Re: Halo 4 For Xbox 360 Urgently Needed by aligwe07: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mc Brave: Does anyone have any idea where I can get Halo 4 for the xbox 360 in Nigeria?...I'm actually based in Port Harcourt. Thanks

Since uve played yours by now will you wanna sell it for me now

(1) (Reply)

How To Install FIFA 2020 Mobile Offline Mod APK, OBB Data For Android / God Of War 3 ,batman Arkham Asylum And Others For Sale / Tonto Dike Fatality (hi Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.