Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa (10597 Views)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by ELgordo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
We gat a lot of haters esp in Offices Eg ma office. . . Haters aint got no game . . . Haters I don't wanna see y'all . . . Pls step away form moi!
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Its quite obvious that the IYÈ LÈKÛTÉ (what the Benins call old mama youngy) is beefing passing a get-back message to some fellow LÈKÚTÉ...the question is what could be the ùgboloko i mean ègúngún pardon me the bone of contention of the pan cakes?!
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by Afam4eva(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Who are these haters sef cos it seems everyone claims to be the hated.
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by ndividual: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
razznaija: Toke, you really need to work on your phonetics “THEY” not “DEY”, “THEM” not “DEM”. You’re an oap sweets, I know you can do better with your pronounciation if you put in some effort.

Lmao that requires conscious practice once it takes hold. Like "Mik" vs "Milk". grin
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
samm_miey: Her complexion,developin' in2 Albino.

She is an ALFINO
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by sunnshyn(f): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Why do i feel like she's imitating Helen Paul?
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
Who is toke makinwa?? Rubbish!
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by andyanders: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
She is 110% right to the point
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by free2ryhme: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
she has family problem
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by kramer: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hmm what has being pretentious got to do with hating cool
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by stupor(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
!
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by ab1x: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
She is 100 percent correct.
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by Nairarealman: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dz aint d first time i read dz why is Toke vlog a big deal ..? Dz site and few frustrated Nigerians alwayz condeming avn sum to say i remember Tonto Dike first single, Goldie on BBA, 2face, etc for Bleep sake you al no better be positive cuz u keep saying shit bout others you wil never end well rather dig a hole and bury ur sorry self #frown
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by jasmine21(f): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2013
Ahh i'm number 4 oh! i always have or know everybody's gist. Hehehehe!! i just love spicy gist. hahahaha!!
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by pseudonomer: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2013
razznaija: Toke, you really need to work on your phonetics “THEY” not “DEY”, “THEM” not “DEM”. You’re an oap sweets, I know you can do better with your pronounciation pronunciation if you put in some effort.
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Hater - Toke Makinwa by ypzilanti: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2013
Five ways to spot a FAKER:

1. Fake Oyinbo accent.

2. Too much make up and designer wears.

3. Likes publicity too much. Attends every single social event. Always tweeting and face booking.

4. Attacks and responds to every insult or negative comment. Too thin skinned.

5. Obsessed with so-called haters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide And His Baby Mama Expecting Their Second Child.. / 2face Idibia's Baby Mama, Sunmbo Adeoye, Shares New Family Photos / Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.