Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:25 AM

Front Hair Growth - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Front Hair Growth (103792 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Front Hair Growth by Loveangel1(f): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hello guys, I'm seriously in need of something that would make my front hair grow. My wedding is coming up in a month and I don't want to look like some bald headed lady. I've used products like profective hair growth, Dr Miracles, Shea butter, u name it but my front hair has refused to grow. Pls I need help like asap!!!
Re: Front Hair Growth by park007: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
A month is quite short for any remedy. Try Hemp(weed)mixed with Dermatol cream or simply go for lace wig on your day.

1 Like

Re: Front Hair Growth by uzoo: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
here's a routine that works for me.

mix
melted shea butter ,1 tbl sp
Natural olive oil, 2 teasp
castor oil or Almond oil, 2 tea spoon
coconut oil,1 tea spoon.
and real mayonnaise ( the one used in salad dressing) 1 tbl spoon

mix thoroughly and then apply to the scalp, 3 to 4 times a week

then steam your hair with it once a week.

avoid dying your hair,avoid any form of glue for bonding hair, avoid relaxing your hair every month( i apply relaxer to my hair every 4 to 5 months,it helps retain my natural hair colour,black)

you can also use add the Hemp weed recommended above.

wash and condition your hair 2 to 3 times a week. ( i used motion herbals conditioner ,the one you leave for a while and rinse off after shampooing) but now i use Organics conditioner for damaged hair,its also quite good.

and if you happen to use hair products from salons when you go to make your hair(their cond or shampoo) STOP IT NOW!
those things do nothing for your hair, they have been bought and diluted for commercial purposes.

Good luck ,and congrats on your forth coming wedding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Front Hair Growth by Loveangel1(f): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thank u so much Uzoo
Re: Front Hair Growth by quin9(f): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Try choosing hair style that will cover your hairline,something that sweeps accross the front on one side could do u the magic.....all d best
Re: Front Hair Growth by Yvete(f): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Jamaican black castor oil (JBCO) is the best thing you could use. It not only aids growth, but thickens your edges as well. Google it to read reviews. Its too thick so I mix mine with coconut oil (Apply 3x week).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Front Hair Growth by Loveangel1(f): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks Yvete, pls do u knw where I can get it?
Re: Front Hair Growth by XtremeBase(f): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please where can one get the Jamaican Castor oil in Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Front Hair Growth by Godmother(f): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
At park007

That's d best remedy for hair growth ever. I used that in school, though I added Virgin hair frtilizer to mine and my hair grew like weed.

I'm planning to go back to that remedy, as soon as I can get that scarce weed to buy

1 Like

Re: Front Hair Growth by madamebebe(f): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Try massaging it evey now and then. Hopefully that helps kiss
Re: Front Hair Growth by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Weed?
Hmmmmmm
Interesting.
Thank for the information.
Re: Front Hair Growth by LoveAmaka88(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2013
Tension styles (buns, ponytails, braids), excessive styling, headbands, wigs, weaves are all causes of frontal hair loss and long term scalp problems. undecided

The hairline is sensitive and usually suffers the most when women get hair styles. If you can avoid or limit manipulation of that area, it would help. lipsrsealed

Along with the other recommendations, which I can neither vouch for or against, try gently massaging the hair line with coconut oil or another light weight moisturizer for a few minutes each day.

Be careful with any of these suggestions (even mine) because doing too much to the hairline may hinder growth. Given the short amount of time you have, I'd imagine that your haste will do more harm than good. Substantial hair growth takes time and patience. You may want to look into other styling options.

Try some of the articles on this website. They have a section for edges and a section for growth: http://blackgirllonghair.com/?cat=842

Also, I am not a doctor, but fruits, vegetables, Vitamin A and E, milk, and plenty of water promote hair growth. Healthy living impacts every part of your body. What you eat has a lot more to do with hair growth than creams. Exercising at least 3 times a week will stimulate blood flow and promote growth, as well.

Eat Good-Get moving-Leave the area alone grin

1 Like

Re: Front Hair Growth by Doc2b: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
pls hw lng it tk u 2 grow bck ur hairline @uzoo
Re: Front Hair Growth by uzoo: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
well i started observing the growth in less than a month.

but in addition to the home made hair conditioner above, i was also taking OMEGA H3 capsules.

i tell you,that is a miracle drug . it suppliments your meals and helps with every deficiency in vitamins that you lack for

hair growth , nails , even skin if taken everyday. Like i said ,its a suppliment ,meaning you have to eat and balance your diet with lots of proteins ( especially Egg whites)along with the drug to see an improvement.

Remember PROTEINS REPAIR WORN OUT TISSUES. so for any kind of growth , ( nails, hair , teeth) you need protein.

If you are bold enough and can stand the smell of raw egg on your hair , then add raw egg white to the mixture above before applying to hair when steaming, or leave it in your hair over night , to wash off with water in the morning.

Good luck.
Re: Front Hair Growth by queenesthr(f): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Front Hair Growth by ChloesMakeover(f): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
@Love Angel, congrats on your upcoming nuptials!
About your front hair, I think you should talk to your stylist, specifically the person who would do your bridal hair! He/ she may have a brilliant idea for you! In the mean time have you booked your makeup artist yet?
If not you can holla at me chloesmakeover@gmail.com *big smile*
Re: Front Hair Growth by HealthyHair: 9:46pm On May 14, 2013
We are doing a clearance sale on our 100% herbal/ Ayurvedic hair loss and hair re-growth products and cosmetics.
All our products are directly sourced from renowned manufacturers in India. They are not mass produced for the Nigerian market and so you are rest assured of both its quality and efficacy. Enjoy up to 40% discount on all products with full efficacy guarantee. RESULTS BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS GUARANTEED!

1.)PRODUCT NAME: HERBOWASH AYURVEDIC HAIR CLEANSER
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:- 2-in-1 mild Sulphate free herbal shampoo. Serves both as a shampoo and as a conditioner

STANDARD PRICE/UNIT:- N1000

CLEARANCE PRICE
(Qty x Price) DISCOUNT (%)

1 x N800 20%
2 x N750 25%
3 x N700 30%
5 & Above x N600 40%

2.)PRODUCT NAME:- HAIR-UP ROOT ACTIVATOR OIL

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:- Highly effective hair growth tonic. A blend of 100% natural ancient herbs. It penetrates the scalp and strengthens the hair at the roots. Ideal solution to hair loss problems and itchy scalp. Makes hair thick, strong & lustrous. Suitable for all hair types.

STANDARD PRICE/UNIT:- N1200

CLEARANCE PRICE DISCOUNT (%)
(Qty x Price)
1 x N960 20%
2 x N900 25%
3 x N840 30%
5 & Above x N720 40%

3.)PRODUCT NAME:- NATURAL HENNA

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:- Mixture of rare Indian herbs in powder form; Henna, Amla, Bhringraj, Jatamansi etc. Ideal for deep conditioning, hair volume enhancer/hair thickener, hair growth booster and for natural hair colouring.

STANDARD PRICE/UNIT:- N1000

(Qty x Price)
1 x N800 20%
2 x N750 25%
3 x N700 30%
5 & Above x N600 40%

4.)PRODUCT NAME:- CLEAN-UP ANTI ACNE AND SPOT REMOVER

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:- Mild treatment for pimples, acne, blemishes, dark patches, sun burns etc. It tones and revitalizes the skin and also enhances skin fairness in a natural way. Clean- Up also removes dark spots and heals scars effectively.

STANDARD PRICE/UNIT:- N1500

(Qty x Price)
1 x N1200 20%
2 x N1125 25%
3 x N1050 30%
5 & Above N900 40%

View pictures of all our products on www.herbalhairgrowth.com.ng

To get yours, you can come over to our location at # 38 Osho Drive Olodi-Apapa, Lagos. If you prefer for us to deliver directly to you anywhere in Nigeria, simply call 08023871004 or email us at to make your order.
DISCOUNT LASTS ONLY WHILE STOCK LASTS, SO CALL NOW!

CONTACT DETAILS:
Herbal Hair Growth Nigeria
Address: # 38 Osho Drive Olodi Apapa, Lagos.
Email: info@herbalhairgrowth.com.ng
Tel: 08023871004

Re: Front Hair Growth by queenesthr(f): 2:33pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Front Hair Growth by hairbraiding: 8:12am On May 22, 2013
Quite a nice selection of natural hair growth formulas.

At a time, people would use Sulphur-8 cream. Wonder if that is still available. It was said that the sulphur would somehow get into the hair follicles and stimulate hair growth.

Anyone heard of that too?

1 Like

Re: Front Hair Growth by bibiji(f): 4:47pm On May 23, 2013
queenesthr: For those who have made enquiries, HLCC products are still available.

do u hv ur prdts in jos?
Re: Front Hair Growth by queenesthr(f): 10:28am On May 24, 2013
Re: Front Hair Growth by vivienobidike(f): 3:50am On May 28, 2013
im seriously having issues with my front hair. I bonded and it got my hair uprooted. Av decided to go on wigs for d rest of d year at least give my hair some time to recover. I hope 6 months is okay to grow my hair back, or is der something, anything I need to do. HEELLLLLPPP.
Re: Front Hair Growth by sophieLL(f): 8:49am On May 28, 2013
Good food is good for your hair. It seems that diet is unrelated to your hair, but it actually makes a huge difference. Food nourishes your body, and since your hair is part of your body, food also nourishes your hair. Also, you can promote hair growth with natural home remedies.
Re: Front Hair Growth by queenesthr(f): 9:17am On May 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Front Hair Growth by Zaigs: 3:57am On Sep 30, 2014
So, has anyone bought and tried these products advertised by these women? Pls tell your story! and upload a before and after pics so we can see and be convinced!
Re: Front Hair Growth by Chimeluv(f): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Use blue magic organics everyday on the affected spot. Growing your front hair is not a two week affair. it will take three to four monthS for your hair to grow back very well although you will notice new growth in a month's time.
Re: Front Hair Growth by philadelphia082: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
uzoo:
here's a routine that works for me.
mix
melted shea butter ,1 tbl sp
Natural olive oil, 2 teasp
castor oil or Almond oil, 2 tea spoon
coconut oil,1 tea spoon.
and real mayonnaise ( the one used in salad dressing) 1 tbl spoon
mix thoroughly and then apply to the scalp, 3 to 4 times a week
then steam your hair with it once a week.
avoid dying your hair,avoid any form of glue for bonding hair, avoid relaxing your hair every month( i apply relaxer to my hair every 4 to 5 months,it helps retain my natural hair colour,black)
you can also use add the Hemp weed recommended above.
wash and condition your hair 2 to 3 times a week. ( i used motion herbals conditioner ,the one you leave for a while and rinse off after shampooing) but now i use Organics conditioner for damaged hair,its also quite good.
and if you happen to use hair products from salons when you go to make your hair(their cond or shampoo) STOP IT NOW!
those things do nothing for your hair, they have been bought and diluted for commercial purposes.
Good luck ,and congrats on your forth coming wedding.

well done @ uzoo. that's exactly what i am doing presently and i feel so cool with hair cos it's doing just great.
Re: Front Hair Growth by Enesth(f): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
u can use onion and garlic juice mix with castor oil . it helped me bt if u cn endure d smell
Re: Front Hair Growth by headprofiler(f): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
ff
Re: Front Hair Growth by iamord(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Godmother:
At park007

That's d best remedy for hair growth ever. I used that in school, though I added Virgin hair frtilizer to mine and my hair grew like weed.

I'm planning to go back to that remedy, as soon as I can get that scarce weed to buy
wow for real. Will try it. Do u use any other thing in your regimen?
Re: Front Hair Growth by meetmal03(f): 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Front Hair Growth by emzon: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] pls, I leave at iseyin in oyo state. Hw can I gat the cream and hw mush will it cost me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.