Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Challenge To Christians/religious People From An Atheist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenge To Christians/religious People From An Atheist. (1261 Views)

Check Out The Hilarious Sign Church Uses To Stop People From Urinating Around / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers / Question For Atheists And Religious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Challenge To Christians/religious People From An Atheist. by mazaje(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2013
aletheia:
"Morality" - the tattered fig leaves that nairaland atheists desperately cling to - all in a bid to escape the inescapable reality that atheists are constitutionally incapable of doing any good deed. Yes the bible says so:
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. (Isa 64:6)

But of course figuratively, fig leaves represent man's effort at covering the unclothedness of sin - what basically amounts to the atheist's "morality". But as God Himself showed Adam & Eve, only by the shedding of blood can covering be provided.

1. Any "good" deed done by an atheist is like the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It is pleasant to the eyes, and desirous but the end result is death. So like poison which may have the "good" qualities of smelling and tasting good but nonetheless filled with gall are the "good" acts of atheists.

2. All good deeds done by a Christian are good indeed like fruit from the tree of life. As it is written:
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
(Psa 1:1-6)

Thus the atheist and the Christian are like two trees. The evil atheist tree can only bear evil fruit no matter how good it may appear unto men. And the good Christian tree can only bear good fruit unto the Lord.

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. (Mat 7:17-18)

. . .This delusion pass my power. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Challenge To Christians/religious People From An Atheist. by aletheia(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
Logicboy03: Defining morality with the bible. Only christians understand true morality abi? mtchew.

or morality started with the bible?
As I said elsewhere, the word "morality" does not occur in the Bible. What the Bible talks about is Sin, Redemption & Judgement. God is the Grundnorm and arbiter of what is good and evil. Atheists and all other men who rebel against God are only pursuing their own flawed definitions of good and evil. I repeat:
aletheia:
"Morality" - the tattered fig leaves that nairaland atheists desperately cling to - all in a bid to escape the inescapable reality that atheists are constitutionally incapable of doing any good deed. Yes the bible says so:
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. (Isa 64:6)

mazaje:
. . .This delusion pass my power. . . .
In that Day not very far off now, when all your lies are stripped away and your excuses flee...you shall know what delusion truly is.
Re: Challenge To Christians/religious People From An Atheist. by tchaik(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
ijawkid:
Yahweh didn't love slavery.......he only created laws to guide those who owned slaves.....imperfection of man is what brought about slavery........when God created adam and eve his intentions were not for them to give birth to slavery and slaves........and also Yahweh hasn't changed....when the end comes which ofcus is imminent all those who do not obey his commands would be destroyed......Yahweh hasn't changed my bro

WTF? And you still worship such a person?
BTW, I don't love Yahweh, and I don't Like Gays too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still On Tithing, Etc: The Book Of Acts Gave Us The Solution / And Mum Went Ballistic On Me For Not Going To Church / Busted... Shoki Dance. A Name Of A Chinese Demon god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.