Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? (1644 Views)

Witches Advise Rivers Governor Wike.'pray Harder Not To Lose.' / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by ypzilanti: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Its just a question.

Recent improvements since the APC merger announcements:

1. Launching of 3 sub stations in Lagos.

2. Award of 2nd Niger bridge to Julius Berger.

3. Edo/ Onitisha TCN transmission lines launch.

4. Resumption of work on Apapa/ Oshodi road by Julius Berger.

5. Signing off on contracts with the Discos and Gencos.

6. Repair of Police College by Army engineers.

Also, I just passed Benin/Ore road, and the snail pace work has transformed to furious speed.

Those who know my previous posts know that I am a serious GEJ skeptic. Granted, all these things listed above have been in 'pipeline' since, but Nigerians are tired of pipeline projects. Even the police college! After the usual committee nonsense, engineers were sent to start renovation immediately! Is this GEJ that we all know? I suspect that something is motivating Mr. President to get down to work finally to deliver fast... I suspect it is the opposition to his government by the Political class. This opposition to his 2015 bid is coming from outside, and even more worryingly, from inside his party. Politicians are like Sharks. The politicians are smelling blood: a President that appears more and more unpopular by the day. They are all falling over themselves to boot him out. GEJ it seems has finally realized that he needs the support of the guys on the street to make it in 2015. I swear I have never seen this type of project commissioning and contract signing, week by week by GEJ.

My advise to him, Nigerians like to see capital projects. Fix power. Fix benin-ore, enugu-ph, lagos-ibadan, Lagos-badagry, East-West road. Start building railway from western Nigeria to Eastern Nigeria. Deliver on the bridge. Stop the extravagant budget provisioning for the presidency. Do something symbolic and populist like selling off two thirds of the 9 presidential jets, and use the money to build a free children's hospital in Abuja. Rein in PEJ, I know love is a powerful thing, but she is fast becoming an embarrassment, not just to you but to every Nigerian. Mandate EFCC to catch and SUCCESSFULLY prosecute at least 4 big fishes in this corruption fight.

Contrary to what the paid propagandists, and the South-South ethnic solidarity crew on Nairaland think (along with the real GEJ believers-yes true GEJ believers exist), majority of GEJ critics don't personally hate the Man. We just do not believe he is capable of doing the job he has been entrusted with. It is left for GEJ to prove his critics wrong by performing on the job...a winner has no place to hide. Goodluck Mr. President...surprise me like the Super Eagles.

Ah hah! Before I forget...that Murtala Mohammed Airport Road is an eyesore. It should be like 3 lanes on each side, with a garden median in the middle. Shebi you ply that route all the time. haba Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
APC ko, APASHE ni. There's nothing like that. Most of the things you listed were already being worked on before the formation of APC.

For instance, the procurement process for the Second Niger Bridge started long ago and minister of works was always giving update and timelines, which he has kept. The president himself said with his MOUTH that if he doesn't deliver second Niger bridge before leaving office, he'll go on exile. That was the day I considered second Niger bridge as signed, sealed and delivered.

The Benin-Ore is one of the few roads receiving extra funds from SURE-P. All such roads will receive accelerated attention this year until completed. SURE-P was not planned yesterday. It was planned in late 2011 during the subsidy removal debate.

As for the power projects, they'v been under construction for sometime but coincidentally most of them will be delivered this year. Even the vice president has given all the contractors a marching order to deliver this year.

The issue of police college came before APC was formed and the president was visibly angry the day he paid unscheduled visit to the place. Work started on it few weeks ago without any media fanfare.

In conclusion, nothing unusual is happening. Everything is happening as planned. Sorry for those who are surprised at the pace of development. I am not surprised. I saw TRANSFORMATION COMING as far back as 2010/2011 when GEJ started talking seriously about free and fair elections. I concluded that any politician (who is not in the opposition) that talks seriously about free and fair elections will perform. That was how I pitched my tent with GEJ and till date, he has not disappointed.

Permit me to leave now. I'v got a presidential flight to catch!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Double post
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by jmaine: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Permit me to leave now to catch a presidential flight!

grin
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by MajeOfficial: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
Everything you listed has been in the works by GEJ since last year. APC is not relevant.

1 Like

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lol @ presidential flight.

1 Like

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by ypzilanti: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC ko, APASHE ni. There's nothing like that. Most of the things you listed were already being worked on before the formation of APC.

For instance, the procurement process for the Second Niger Bridge started long ago and minister of works was always giving update and timelines, which he has kept. The president himself said with his MOUTH that if he doesn't deliver second Niger bridge before leaving office, he'll go on exile. That was the day I considered second Niger bridge as signed, sealed and delivered.

The Benin-Ore is one of the few roads receiving extra funds from SURE-P. All such roads will receive accelerated attention this year until completed. SURE-P was not planned yesterday. It was planned in late 2011 during the subsidy removal debate.

As for the power projects, they'v been under construction for sometime but coincidentally most of them will be delivered this year. Even the vice president has given all the contractors a marching order to deliver this year.

The issue of police college came before APC was formed and the president was visibly angry the day he paid unscheduled visit to the place. Work started on it few weeks ago without any media fanfare.

In conclusion, nothing unusual is happening. Everything is happening as planned. Sorry for those who are surprised at the pace of development. I am not surprised. I saw TRANSFORMATION COMING as far back as 2010/2011 when GEJ started talking seriously about free and fair elections. I concluded that any politician (who is not in the opposition) that talks seriously about free and fair elections will perform. That was how I pitched my tent with GEJ and till date, he has not disappointed.

Permit me to leave now. I'v got a presidential flight to catch!!

Forget all that 'in the pipeline' nonsense. In Nigeria, politicians that do not want to perform have everything on 'master plan' and in 'pipeline' until election year. When election time approaches, they reel out master plans instead of achievements. Nigerians can only benefit from a strong opposition to GEJs government (constructive opposition) and the fear of losing 2015. GEJ seems to have sat up, but it is too early to tell.

As per free and fair elections, the recommendations of Uwais committee were not fully implemented. Our election process still relies on the 'benevolence' of the President in granting opposition parties a level playing field.

Please while flying in the presidential jet, whisper in GEJs ear that 9 jets maintained at 9 billion a year is too much for a developing nation. Also, 6 billion (abi 4 billion) for PEJs fantasy project is too much. Let us look for alternative uses for our scarce funds...The heart clinic that Kanu Nwankwo wants to build in Abuja to treat kids for free is estimated to cost N5 billion. It is things like this that makes it hard to support GEJ.
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by oshyno(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dont know what to think of dis Sincerenigeria guy buh dude is rooted in GEJ works and transformation agenda. And I think hez right cuz I remember one media chat GEJ granted where he said Nigerians will begin to like him frm 2013 we most of his projects will start manifesting. Me think daz wat is happening. Fruits of planning.

2 Likes

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
ypzilanti:

Forget all that 'in the pipeline' nonsense. In Nigeria, politicians that do not want to perform have everything on 'master plan' and in 'pipeline' until election year. When election time approaches, they reel out master plans instead of achievements. Nigerians can only benefit from a strong opposition to GEJs government (constructive opposition) and the fear of losing 2015. GEJ seems to have sat up, but it is too early to tell.

As per free and fair elections, the recommendations of Uwais committee were not fully implemented. Our election process still relies on the 'benevolence' of the President in granting opposition parties a level playing field.

Please while flying in the presidential jet, whisper in GEJs ear that 9 jets maintained at 9 billion a year is too much for a developing nation. Also, 6 billion (abi 4 billion) for PEJs fantasy project is too much. Let us look for alternative uses for our scarce funds...The heart clinic that Kanu Nwankwo wants to build in Abuja to treat kids for free is estimated to cost N5 billion. It is things like this that makes it hard to support GEJ.
Before you return to your defensive shell, I'm not implying that APC is bad. You asked whether the APC is the reason why some projects are being delivered or why there's more activity now and I said NO.

The issue of desirability of APC is another kettle of fish. But without derailing the thread, though I see no difference between political parties in Nigeria but it will be good in the long term if we can have two strong parties. Going forward, the presence of a strong opposition party will atleast keep the ruling party on its toes. On that basis, APC is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by skyfall: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2013
You may be right, the formation of APC could be partly responsible. Right or wrong though, Nigerians are the winner at the end of the day because these are things that should have been done many many years ago. He should be ready to pack his bags in 2015 sha, along with that embarrassment called Patience. The new APC govt will continue from where he stops.

1 Like

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
skyfall: You may be right, the formation of APC could be partly responsible. Right or wrong though, Nigerians are the winner at the end of the day because these are things that should have been done many many years ago. He should be ready to pack his bags in 2015 sha, along with that embarrassment called Patience. The new APC govt will continue from where he stops.
One man's meat is another man's poison. What is an "embarrassment" to you is EXCELLENT to another man.
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
skyfall: You may be right, the formation of APC could be partly responsible. Right or wrong though, Nigerians are the winner at the end of the day because these are things that should have been done many many years ago. He should be ready to pack his bags in 2015 sha, along with that embarrassment called Patience. The new APC govt will continue from where he stops.
Nuff Said!

1 Like

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by tomakint: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
The political calculation will still play out like this; the opposition (APC) is a welcome development and also adds beauty to our own democracy, hence, it will only make Jonathan's government to work harder which is good anyway! cool
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Olaolufred(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
AT LEAST ELECTRICITY WHICH USE TO BE ON FOR 18-20HOURS IN MY AREA BEFORE THE EXIT OF BARTH NNAJI
HAS SKY [b]DOWN ROCKETED [/b]INTO 8 HOURS PER DAY IN LAGOS.
I THINK THIS IS HARD WORK FROM JONA.

2 Likes

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by PapaBrowne(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
The mistake most of you critics of this government made was judging the man too early as if it takes just one year to fix the rot that Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo created in 30 years. Its is only natural that after about 2 years projects would start materialising. Alled the things you mentioned have been in the works ever since he came on board. There is work going on across the country and this man has done in 2 years more than what the rest of the presidents did in the last 2 decades. You can qoute me anywhere.

Let me narrate my story over the last few weeks:

I attended a conference on Agribusiness in Netherlands. I flew through Abuja Airport. On getting to Abuja Airport, my first since Jonathan came to power, I was amazed at the impressive remodelling works going on there. The last time I was there(2009), while it was typically much saner than MMA, it just wasnt something to be proud of.

On getting to the conference, there was talk about the changes in the Nigerian Agricultural landscape and the fact that given the changes, the world stands to benefit immensely from the strategy being applied by the current administration(specific emphasis on the Agric Minister Adesina). The specific talk was on Sorghum and how Nigeria is the largest producer of the crop(about 20% of world's total) which is being seen as the best replacement for Barley(in beer production) and Corn( in animal feed production). The talk was that in a few years Nigeria would earn billions of dollars from Sorghum because of the transformation in the Agriculture sector. I was the only Nigerian at the event.

I returned to Nigeria through Lagos Airport and I was welcomed by another round of Remodelling at the Murtala Mohammed Airport. You just wonder what all the past leaders of this country did to have ignored a place they fly through every moment. The remodelling, I hear is just a small piece of the grand plan. They are actually about to build brand new world class terminals in 5 cities. I flew from Lagos straight to the Benin Airport on my way to Awka. The Benin Airport is also being remodelled and has been completely transformed.

From Benin, my next stop was Awka to drop off my friend who was selected for the project she submitted on the YOUWIN Initiative. The training program started on tuesday the 27th. Her project is for 10 million naira and she simply just filled out the business plan template online and was selected for the quality of her business. She knows nobody in Abuja, she bribed nobody and she wasnt selected based on her ethnicity. She was selected simply on the merit of her business plan. This has never happened in Nigeria. I interacted with the various women at the training session and they all had the same story. This is one of the first government funded projects that is devoid of the usual Nigerian factor characterized by who you know and how much you paid.
ion
Anyways, after my interaction with, a few of these women, I headed for Enugu. Interestingly, the Government is fixing the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway. I loved Enugu. I must commend the Governor. That city makes much of Lagos look like a serious joke of a habitat.

Yesterday, I returned to Lagos via road and was super impressed at the way the road looks. The smoothness is so impressive. The white line markings make you feel like you are on a foreign road. To think that just before Jonathan came to power, I almost slept in the bush in a hold up. I repeat
,there was a hold up in the bush. Yes it was that bad.

There is impact everywhere you look. And to think that this is just after less than 2 years of his tenure.

This year many of the projects in the pipeline would be ready. Nigerians would begin to appreciate the man they voted into power.

The most interesting of all is that many of the NIPPs are completing at the same time that the power sector has been handed over the the private sector. This year will be pretty interesting for Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Olaolufred: AT LEAST ELECTRICITY WHICH USE TO BE ON FOR 18-20HOURS IN MY AREA BEFORE THE EXIT OF BARTH NNAJI
HAS SKY [b]DOWN ROCKETED [/b]INTO 8 HOURS PER DAY IN LAGOS.
I THINK THIS IS HARD WORK FROM JONA.
Interesting! When it was 18hrs-20hrs per day in your area, did you tell us on this forum? Did you commend the then power minister or the person who made him a minister? Were you not abusing GEJ at that period, despite the fact that he brought in a minister that gave you 18-20hrs of power? Mayb nemesis is catching up with you because of your "chop-clean-mouth-and-abuse-attitude". I'm sure Barth Nnaji did not pass thru your area when he was leaving Aso Rock. Otherwise one may speculate that mayb he carried your transformer or substation away the day he was sacked. Next time, try to appreciate little progress. If you welcome/appreciate little progress, you'll see bigger progress. But if you abuse little progress (like you did then), you'll see retrogression.
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
PapaBrowne: The mistake most of you critics of this government made was judging the man too early as if it takes just one year to fix the rot that Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo created in 30 years. Its is only natural that after about 2 years projects would start materialising. Alled the things you mentioned have been in the works ever since he came on board. There is work going on across the country and this man has done in 2 years more than what the rest of the presidents did in the last 2 decades. You can qoute me anywhere.

I attended a conference on Agribusiness in Netherlands. I flew through Abuja Airport. On getting to Abuja Airport, my first since Jonathan came to power, I was amazed at the impressive remodelling works going on there. The last time I was there(2009), while it was typically much saner than MMA, it just wasnt something to be proud of.

On getting to the conference, there was talk about the changes in the Nigerian Agricultural landscape and the fact that given the changes, the world stands to benefit immensely from the strategy being applied by the current administration(specific emphasis on the Agric Minister Adesina). The specific talk was on Sorghum and how Nigeria is the largest producer of the crop(about 20% of world's total) which is being seen as the best replacement for Barley(in beer production) and Corn( in animal feed production). The talk was that in a few years Nigeria would earn billions of dollars from Sorghum because of the transformation in the Agriculture sector. I was the only Nigerian at the event.

I returned to Nigeria through Lagos Airport and I was welcomed by another round of Remodelling at the Murtala Mohammed Airport. You just wonder what all the past leaders of this country did to have ignored a place they fly through every moment. The remodelling, I hear is just a small piece of the grand plan. They are actually about to build brand new world class terminals in 5 cities. I flew from Lagos straight to the Benin Airport on my way to Awka. The Benin Airport is also being remodelled and has been completely transformed.

From Benin, my next stop was Awka to drop off my friend who was selected for the project she submitted on the YOUWIN Initiative. The training program started on tuesday the 27th. Her project is for 10 million naira and she simply just filled out the business plan template online and was selected for the quality of her business. She knows nobody in Abuja, she bribed nobody and she wasnt selected based on her ethnicity. She was selected simply on the merit of her business plan. This has never happened in Nigeria. I interacted with the various women at the training session and they all had the same story. This is one of the first government funded projects that is devoid of the usual Nigerian factor characterized by who you know and how much you paid.
ion
Anyways, after my interaction with, a few of these women, I headed for Enugu. Interestingly, the Government is fixing the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway. I loved Enugu. I must commend the Governor. That city makes much of Lagos look like a serious joke of a habitat.

Yesterday, I returned to Lagos via road and was super impressed at the way the road looks. The smoothness is so impressive. The white line markings make you feel like you are on a foreign road. To think that just before Jonathan came to power, I almost slept in the bush in a hold up. I repeat

There is impact everywhere you look. And to think that this is just after less than 2 years of his tenure.

This year many of the projects in the pipeline would be ready. Nigerians would begin to appreciate the man they voted into power.

The most interesting of all is that many of the NIPPs are completing at the same time that the power sector has been handed over the the private sector. This year will be pretty interesting for Nigeria
Double post
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
PapaBrowne: The mistake most of you critics of this government made was judging the man too early as if it takes just one year to fix the rot that Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo created in 30 years. Its is only natural that after about 2 years projects would start materialising. Alled the things you mentioned have been in the works ever since he came on board. There is work going on across the country and this man has done in 2 years more than what the rest of the presidents did in the last 2 decades. You can qoute me anywhere.

ion

Very impressive. This your travelogue is good for creation of separate thread.

Are the contractors working on Enugu-Onitsha road back on site? Someone posted few days ago that they abandoned site and I was wondering how could that happen
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Well it certainly suggests that modern democracy is finally taking root in a deep way in Nigeria. There's nothing like a powerful opposition with a real chance of gaining power to make a govt act with greater purpose and urgency.

The merger of the opposition into a powerful bloc could be one of the best things that have happened to this country in a long time.
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
skyfall: You may be right, the formation of APC could be partly responsible. Right or wrong though, Nigerians are the winner at the end of the day because these are things that should have been done many many years ago.

They couldn't have been done years ago because the nation was still evolving politically in those years. In fact we still are. But the country has really matured politically. We are a long way from the days of Abacha, when the idea of opposition was to form a NADECO, or some other desperate rights group, and dodging security agencies for want of arrest or worse. I remember back then folks couldn't even talk freely in bars for fear of SSS guys eavesdropping. Times have changed.
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by taharqa: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2013

ion

I just dont know what to say, Or is it how to 'say' EVERYTHING I am feeling now reading yr comment....
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by tomakint: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
All I can say is that opposition or not, this Jonathan has proved himself worthy for another term come 2015! I will personally deliver 500,000 voters for this good man when the time comes! cool
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by taharqa: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
oshyno: Dont know what to think of dis Sincerenigeria guy buh dude is rooted in GEJ works and transformation agenda. And I think hez right cuz I remember one media chat GEJ granted where he said Nigerians will begin to like him frm 2013 we most of his projects will start manifesting. Me think daz wat is happening. Fruits of planning.
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by anulaxad(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Retarded thread.

working my ass more like.

when will you realise that you lot keep answering to shiiit.

I MEAN NEARLY HALF OF THE POPULATION IS SUFFERING AND STARVING MOST OF THE POPULATION IS LIVING IN SUCH HOSTILE ENVIRONMENTS.

I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR CUUNTS.

CONTINUE DECEIVING YOURSELF THE DAY SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF TAKES POWER YOU WILL KNOW THEN. FUCKTARDS ON THIS THREAD LIKE DICKHEADNIGERIAN.
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by anulaxad(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2013
tomakint: All I can say is that opposition or not, this Jonathan has proved himself worthy for another term come 2015! I will personally deliver 500,000 voters for this good man when the time comes! cool

bast ard,fu cktard,hopeless product of and worthless education system.

YOU DESERVE TO DIE AND ROT IN THE BURNING FIRE OF HELL OR THE DEVIL'S BREATH.
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by taharqa: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
anulaxad:

Plz Bros, dont allow that FRUSTRATION eating at you completely destroy you. There is always HELP available for all manner of ailments; you just hv to find it. Believe dat. It is well
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by tomakint: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
anulaxad:
We know you are angry, we know you are mad, we know you are burning, we know you are ready to die just to see that Jonathan is not returned come 2015! But the issue is, we don't know why undecided
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by backtosender: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
GEJ is the MESSIAH that nigerians has been asking for since military era and the prayers have been answered smiley smiley smiley GEJ the MESSIAH GEJ the MESSIAH,your name has been writing in the Mable stones as one of the best president nigeria ever had wink
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by backtosender: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
WE thank GOD that our Savior is here 2 rescue nigeria from doom.Now we can boast of many things in nigeria,is it the new roads networks,power,security,trains,investors trooping like no tomorrow, is it building hundreds of almajiri schools in the north for better education,no president have done half compare to what GEJ has done in 30 months. GEJ is too muchhhhh no one like him,very smart and humble smiley
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
tomakint:
We know you are angry, we know you are mad, we know you are burning, we know you are ready to die just to see that Jonathan is not returned come 2015! But the issue is, we don't know why undecided
Mayb he was promised a political appointment if APC wins in 2015
Re: Is Creation Of APC Driving GEJ To Work Harder? by backtosender: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Let us even pretend to agree dat d north will rule dis country by 2015. My questions:
1. is Buhari d only man who can rule from d north?

2. Are their no younger visionary men of integrity that can lead dis country from Arewa?

3. Does Buhari himself not have a protege from d north whom he has tutored & mentored to lead with d integrity he claims to have?

4. Does it mean dat Buhari has kept all d knowledge he has to himself and have not schooled d younger generation to ensure d continuity of his so-called vision for this country?
For God's sake, this man left office 30yrs ago,
a time when there was little or no colour TV in this country,
a time when we only had d NTA as our TV station,
a time when Dstv is not known in dis country,
a time when d internet will be best called fiction,
a time when d use of mobile fone is not conceived in d heart of the average Nigerian. If at this point d North still thinks Buhari is d only northerner that can lead dis modern Nigeria, then I think it is an apology because it goes to show how backward d people from that region really are... angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supporting Jonathan In 2011 Was A Blunder – Northern Elders / Rivers Crisis: ACN Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment / Wole Soyinka “when You Marry An Illiterate Woman, You Make Stupid Decisions Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.