Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? (2994 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 / Why Is The U. S President The Most Powerful Man In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by 48hrsBlinds: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2013
I personally think its Obasanjo?...I mean,who is that man that any and every door in this country must open when he knocks?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Blackteeth(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2013
That person must be found among the barrow pushers and builders. Seriously...
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by redsun(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2013
U mean oh bee jay is the most powerful traitor?Yam head.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by toluleke(m): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2013
Toluwaloleke &Adeboye.MEN OF POWER
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Emmyk(m): 1:17am On Mar 01, 2013
#Sniffs. Brb
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by duality(m): 2:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 01, 2013
Obj and Ibb.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by mike404(m): 4:32am On Mar 01, 2013
Who else if not the OLD CARGO that want to rule naija by all means
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Akshow: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2013
GEJ. Hehehehe for paper and for him left mind grin
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Ermmmm the word power is Subjective.. But I would assume you are trying to say Influential, I know of one Ijogz K [GCFR] like that from Ondo state, Then the former President [GCFR] Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Musiwa17: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Yeske2(m): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2013
^^^
Where are the satellite pictures to prove it?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by eaglechild: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2013
Tonto Dike
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Every body know its obasanjo de comedian. The BABA is too funny abeg.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2013
Every body know its obasanjo de comedian. The BABA is too funny abeg. I remember when his son broke a jornalist mobile phone when his house caught fire, and the guy met obasanjo the nxt day in an event. BABA said to him,you again? dats why he broke your phone, but don't worry I will buy you another phone but it has to be CHEAP CHINA PHONE and it has to be when I go and come back from abroad. Matter don enter gear 7 lool
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by gratiaeo(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2013
GEJ is most powerful man in Nigeria as of today.....
GEJ only need one Govt policy and OBJ///IBB/// will be on the run
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by gratiaeo(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2013
uihebom: Every body know its obasanjo de comedian. The BABA is too funny abeg. I remember when his son broke a jornalist mobile phone when his house caught fire, and the guy met obasanjo the nxt day in an event. BABA said to him,you again? dats why he broke your phone, but don't worry I will buy you another phone but it has to be CHEAP CHINA PHONE and it has to be when I go and come back from abroad. Matter don enter gear 7 lool
Guy you don't no what is power, go siddon 4 bush
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Ejine(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2013
gratiaeo: GEJ is most powerful man in Nigeria as of today.....
GEJ only need one Govt policy and OBJ///IBB/// will be on the run

You think IBB and OBJ don't have some of their 'guys' strategically planted in certain areas in the government that would easy finish GEJ if he tries shiiit?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2013
The old khaki men OBJ and IBB
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by gratiaeo(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2013
Ejiné:

You think IBB and OBJ don't have some of their 'guys' strategically planted in certain areas in the government that would easy finish GEJ if he tries shiiit?
Guy I'm fully aware that's why i mentioned govt policy, he only need to reshuffle his cabinet, install his own people in some strategic positions and you will see run "strike the shepherd and the sheep ll Scatter"
N:B he need masses backup to achieve that, as in the days of Ngige and Esele
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2013
Silly question. The President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces is ALWAYS the most powerful man in the country, regardless of his temperament or personality. That a person chooses not to bully others with the immense powers at his disposal does not make him less powerful.

It is quite naive for anyone to underestimate GEJ because of his calm mien and laid back nature. More discerning people know better.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by juman(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2013
The president of the country.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by blazingtrain: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2013
None presently
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Musiwa17: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2013
It is who the people are loyal too that is the most powerful person and not the president. in the case of nigeria. Ethnicity play major role and that is another reason Goodluck has problem. Goodluck have less than 5% of the nation that are loyal too him. I have more people loyal to me than Goodluck , sambo ,tinubu or fashola. Because ethnicity play a greater role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by optimusprime2(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2013
Baba E.A Adeboye period.
If this man knocks on The so called Obj's door, Obj will run open it himself & dobaale.
GEJ does the same, even IBB himself calls him Baba.
So what are you talking about?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by petsam11(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2013
uihebom: Every body know its obasanjo de comedian. The BABA is too funny abeg. I remember when his son broke a jornalist mobile phone when his house caught fire, and the guy met obasanjo the nxt day in an event. BABA said to him,you again? dats why he broke your phone, but don't worry I will buy you another phone but it has to be CHEAP CHINA PHONE and it has to be when I go and come back from abroad. Matter don enter gear 7 lool

Did he really say that
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Musiwa17: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
e mi ni. omi ni yi wa lo wo mi. bi e fe, bi eko. 200 million life is what you are risking.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by tomakint: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Definitely in the real sense of it, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by gratiaeo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Musiwa17: It is who the people are loyal too that is the most powerful person and not the president. in the case of nigeria. Ethnicity play major role and that is another reason Goodluck has problem. Goodluck have less than 5% of the nation that are loyal too him. I have more people loyal to me than Goodluck , sambo ,tinubu or fashola. Because ethnicity play a greater role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo
My friend, we are not talking about royallity here, may be you lost the true definition of power
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by gratiaeo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=optimus-prime1]Baba E.A Adeboye period.
If this man knocks on The so called Obj's door, Obj will run open it himself & dobaale.
GEJ does the same, even IBB himself calls him Baba.
So what are you talking about?[/quote
Are you high on weed?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by Musiwa17: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria? by PointB: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Most powerful man?

I don't know why I can see beyong Musiwa! Is is because of the satellite pictures? cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu / Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari / House Of Reps Hold Sitting Despite Attempt To Stop Tambuwal From Entering NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.