Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? (31958 Views)

New ATM/POS Charges On Gtbank Mastercard In America / Pls Can I Make Use Of My GT Bank Naira Mastercard In Nairobi / Anyone Travelled To The UK Without B.T.A But Just Gtb Mastercard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? by Lewist(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
pls I need info on this too can the grab MasterCard work in US?
Re: Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? by meisterkitan(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Lewist:
Yes , so I was told at the bank on friday
Re: Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? by Lewist(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
meisterkitan:

thanks so much
Re: Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? by kingovilarge: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks this a wonderful info. God bless you all.
Re: Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? by mennard(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lewist:
meisterkitan:

You can only use it to buy things but you can't withdraw cash with it
Re: Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? by aariwa(m): 5:21am On May 05, 2017
webstradamus:
Just in case anyone is still looking for a cost-effective (or should I say cost-free grin) way of transferring money from their GTB account to their US bank account, simply go to any Walmart and purchase a money order in your name using your GTB Naira Mastercard. You can then pay in the money order to your US bank account. You do not incur any charges from GTB (since it is a POS transaction) and the money order only costs $0.70 (70 cents). If you ask me I'd say this is the cheapest and fastest way to transfer funds to the US from Naija. However, maximum you can go on a single money order is $1000 so if you wanted to transfer say $5000, you would have to purchase 5 money orders (total cost will be $3.50). Imagine how much savings you would be making when compared to doing a wire transfer! Plus you get your money instantly!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Trying To Board A Plane With 27 Snakes / Lagos State Begins Test Run Of Lagos Ferry Boats - Photo / Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.