Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? (10726 Views)

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by bootylick: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2008
Is Munachi Abii (MBGN 2007) and Peter of Psquare Dating? What of Lola his previous girlfriend. Read in this week's Economium that they are dating? An eye witness even saw them. Is it true? They make a nice couple if they make it to d end, Marriage? Imagine how good their kids will look.
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by yongbabe(f): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
they did a video clip together that dosent mean they are dating.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by Bgal(f): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2008
I don't believe they're dating. Besides, I thought that the beauty queens (MBGN included) were supposed to remain single until their tenure is over. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by bootylick: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2008
Her tenure is almost over and besides a close friend of mine saw them "all over each other" doing all sorts that lovers do at a show. This one no be video clip, real life, real time situation. heard he dumped Lola or she dumped him, dont know which. And at the up close and personal show with P-square held by Silverbird, they asked them to introduce their girlfriends and Paul introduced his and even brought her on stage but Peter fielded the question. Whats up with that?
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by skylady(f): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
na wa 4 dis ppl,they just dey break up and make up immediately.the girl wey they go end up wit no go be celebrity
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by zigbo(f): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2008
abeg is paul having some of the action like his brova?
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by skylady(f): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2008
they r dating 4 real,i bought a mag yesterday and saw it there.when peter had a domestic accident she acted like a wife 2 be.and its like marriage is on the cards.which them luck sha,make him no dump her as him take do lola.
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by Bgal(f): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2008
Marriage is a possibility, however, I believe it's too soon. Last year, I read on bellanaija (or something like that) that Peter was getting married to Lola Omotoya. Now, they're no longer together. I'll be glad if they get married, she's cute, she's a good girl (so I hear). They'll make a cute couple
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by Emad(f): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2008
hey Wona don come again
I dont think Peter and whosoever are on the way down the aile
neither was he with Lola
Stop marrying and divorcing them on papers

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by trendy(f): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2008
i dey like our media grin paper selling tactics
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by onyekang1(f): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2008
Emad:

Stop marrying and divorcing them on papers
trust me, dats wat we nigerians are gud at.
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by sasha4u(f): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2008
he's quite sexy
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by Emad(f): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2008
his_grace:

nice pu ssy - she was a good fok when i was dating her.

HIS GRACEEEEEE!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by trendy(f): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2008
na wah o @ nice pussy
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by skylady(f): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2008
na she be dis.

Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by skylady(f): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2008
she no fine sef.i think lola is more beautifull than her,facially.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by Emad(f): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2008
How did she manage to win miss nigeria or was it miss imo
any ways I think Pita is enticed by the glamour about her not by the person herself
I hope she speaks english

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by Nkem10101: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2008
She is for real datig psquare o! She is a real boyfriend snatcher just like she snacked Lanre Nzeribe from Grace Egbagbe but Lanre dumped her! so lanre said, she had no class at all and she is razz in Lagos!
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by Emad(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2008
hum why do i smell jealousy ? grin
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by shilling(f): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2008
Emad:

How did she manage to win miss nigeria or was it miss imo
any ways I think Pita is enticed by the glamour about her not by the person herself
I hope she speaks english

Common now, the girl is cute but not photogenic. It's a possibility that Peter is enticed by her glamour. As a matter of fact, her english is very good. You can check her out on youtube.
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by Emad(f): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2008
shilling leave me an my bad mouth
Na Small Small jealousy dey make am grin
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by spora1: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2008
She might not be photogenic, but she  is not bad here. Is she?

Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by shilling(f): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Spora.

That's definetely a nice pix.
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by Emad(f): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2008
yea she look better
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by concrete: 1:48am On Apr 09, 2008
heard she's razz

cute girl but the ex is MUCH better looking

munachi's nose is something else

glad her reign is over

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by youngdigi(m): 4:26am On Apr 09, 2008
lol, naija people una no go kill me, who is a razz person? im just curious, i don't understand how a human will call another person raz, like who the fukk r u to determine if someone else is raz or not? did u check yourself first?

except i am misunderstanding the meaning but it is utterly ridiculous to say , oh he/she is razz, apparently classification still remains a problem in our country
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by uchetobi(f): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2008
This last picture does her better ustice than the previous two
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by ifyalways(f): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2008
@replies rofl
@Topic,who cares?
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by tpia: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2008
http://www.thetidenews.com/article.aspx?qrDate=04/05/2008&qrTitle=Lola,%20Munachi%20fight%20over%20peter%20of%20P-Square&qrColumn=ENTERTAINMENT%20WORLD

geez, Lola must really be in love with this guy. Thats why they say love is blind. She can do better, abeg.

Lola is too fine for all this nah. She should be able to get someone other than this Psquare, for real.

I think she should move out of the country- go on vacation or something and recover from her broken heart. the world is full of people- no need to kill yourself over this fellow. undecided

am even surprised she was dating a Nigerian. Would have thought she'd date outside Nigeria.
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by yongbabe(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2008
i think u guys should red this b4 drawin conclusions.
this is an interveiw of peter deaning his relationship with munachi,
n proclaimin his love 4 Lola.

http://lindaikeji..com/2008/04/peter-of-p-square-opens-up-on-love.html
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by tpia: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2008
left to me, Lola should dump this guy. At least break off all communication, since we dont know who dumped who here, with all the denials.

The mere fact that there's so much ambiguousness involved in the whole matter, is enough room for a separation, as far as I'm concerned.

which kind of yeye merry go round is this. angry
Re: Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? by shilling(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2008
This is a tough one. But I prefer Lola to Munachi. Anyway, Lola is too good for Peter and she deserves someone better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!! See The Photo This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted On Facebook / Asisat Oshoala Biography And Net Worth / Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.