Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom (27945 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Pls Help ! Paying States 4 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 5:06am On Mar 05, 2013
elpiroski: i plan to use peace mass transit,bus fare to uyo= #1320
same here.peace 1320 .akTc 1500.I will be there by 7:00. cheesy
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 5:08am On Mar 05, 2013
teejay bil: would jet out Wednesday morn. Hope i wont 'jonz' sha
Where are you now?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Vivipop(f): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2013
On my way to Akwa ibom from unn,hope I don't miss the good stuffs that come with early arrival. Akwa ibom a.y.a.y.a.!!!
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2013
Vivipop: On my way to Akwa ibom from unn,hope I don't miss the good stuffs that come with early arrival. Akwa ibom a.y.a.y.a.!!!
am from unn too,Econs department cheesy u?
I'm the first person here.#Peace Mass osha.Boarding Ticket Numero uno grin
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Vivipop(f): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Physics and Astronomy,I left from school.On my way to Enugu to enter AKtC. Safe journey oooo
Fourcade:
am from unn too,Econs department cheesy u?
I'm the first person here.#Peace Mass osha.Boarding Ticket Numero uno grin
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by teejaybil: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2013
can some plz help out.........? suggestions as to the various areas in the state nd possibly the company's available thr.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by teejaybil: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2013
Fourcade:
Where are you now?
am in lag
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2013
teejay bil:
am in lag
approximately 12-13 hrs oo
#just kidding
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2013
Vivipop: Physics and Astronomy,I left from school.On my way to Enugu to enter AKtC. Safe journey oooo
k...we met in the pros batch A thread
what about parkac?
We go beaucoup for camp.i aleady have sum1 from unn here.
Ijeoma
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by kennosman(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Vivipop: On my way to Akwa ibom from unn,hope I don't miss the good stuffs that come with early arrival. Akwa ibom a.y.a.y.a.!!!
vivi incase u dnt v wia to crash.call me 08068825376 Kennosman.grad 4rm esut.Am in uyo batcH c.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Vivipop(f): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2013
Fourcade:
k...we met in the pros batch A thread
what about parkac?
We go beaucoup for camp.i aleady have sum1 from unn here.
Ijeoma
ok...Parkac was posted to kwara state.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Vivipop(f): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2013
kennosman: vivi incase u dnt v wia to crash.call me 08068825376 Kennosman.grad 4rm esut.Am in uyo batcH c.
Thank you Kennosman I'll have that in mind.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
now @ Akwa ibom
@usefaith
i followed ur tip...am in a shuttle now heading to Nsit Attai.

any1 in camp already?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Vivipop: ok...Parkac was posted to kwara state.
Gud for him
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
queue here na die...i dey stage 4!
who's with me?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by johnnybravo75: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2013

Still on the road since 8am today... Are you in camp now... I need to know the exact address if you know it pls... 08061115171
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by johnnybravo75: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
Fourcade: queue here na die...i dey stage 4!
who's with me?

Still on the road since 8am today... Are you in camp now... I need to know the exact address if you know it pls... 08061115171
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
johnny_bravo75:

It depends on the transport co u boarded.I took Peace,the driver stopped us cloze to plaza...walk down along dat oron road.JJC like me,i no shame ask person...he directed me to a park.i then boarded a shuttle to NSIT ATTAI.You tell driver say na camp u dey go.C'est fini! grin
Read up usefaith's posts.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by princee007(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
I'm in camp already, done registration.

If u wanna meet & hangout, holla
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by medube(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hey guys anyone got any info on pregnant women and AK camp? I dropped my wife there today and was wondering if they decamp pregnant women after orientation or so? They haven't really told them anything.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by kennosman(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2013
Vivipop: Thank you Kennosman I'll have that in mind.
ok. ify.i just hope u b early in camp.so dat u get AK number dat fall btwn 1 -100. dat wil mek u to always b at d forefront always.mine was 131. wishn u safejourney dear...
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2013
medube: Hey guys anyone got any info on pregnant women and AK camp? I dropped my wife there today and was wondering if they decamp pregnant women after orientation or so? They haven't really told them anything.
What NYSC does is that after registration of all corps members, the married women, pregnant women and the sick people would be given redeployment forms to fill after which they might hv submitted all the documents (evidences) backing thier state of conditions. They 'll thereafter be redeployed to their state of choice having undergone certain procedure
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Sexyify1(f): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2013
Gud morning my fellow otondos. Am on my way 2 akwaibom, hope i wil nt mis anytin. Thanks
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by medube(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2013
usefaith:
What NYSC does is that after registration of all corps members, the married women, pregnant women and the sick people would be given redeployment forms to fill after which they might hv submitted all the documents (evidences) backing thier state of conditions. They 'll thereafter be redeployed to their state of choice having undergone certain procedure

Thanks.

My wife has registered but nobody has said anything to them yet. They are hoping to be told something after the swearing in tomorrow as registration ends this night. She was deployed to AK, it just that she's pregnant and I'm not expecting her to stay there the 3 weeks.

Is there anything else that should be done or is it possible they'll be told today or tm to go home?

Any advice is highly appreciated.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by walesdam(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2013
En route Uyo
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2013
medube:

Thanks.

My wife has registered but nobody has said anything to them yet. They are hoping to be told something after the swearing in tomorrow as registration ends this night. She was deployed to AK, it just that she's pregnant and I'm not expecting her to stay there the 3 weeks.

Is there anything else that should be done or is it possible they'll be told today or tm to go home?

Any advice is highly appreciated.
Hp she's wif her marriage certificate as this is one of the requirements needed for redeployment as far as pregnant women n married women are concerned...the redeployment process 'll be communicated to them openly @ d parade ground after the swearing 2mao as u've mentioned...she shld just mk sure her all her necessary documents 're wit her n try to listen to information as regards that ... Wish her all da best
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by medube(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2013
usefaith:
Hp she's wif her marriage certificate as this is one of the requirements needed for redeployment as far as pregnant women n married women are concerned...the redeployment process 'll be communicated to them openly @ d parade ground after the swearing 2mao as u've mentioned...she shld just mk sure her all her necessary documents 're wit her n try to listen to information as regards that ... Wish her all da best

Yeah she is with her marriage certificate (both legal and church) and also with a letter from the doctor indicating her pregnancy and number of weeks.

Thanks for this info. I feel more relaxed as I was worried that they were going to make them stay the 3 weeks in camp as I def won't allow that.

Thanks again bro.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2013
Fourcade: now @ Akwa ibom
@usefaith
i followed ur tip...am in a shuttle now heading to Nsit Attai.

any1 in camp already?
Oh! Gud bro... Thank God for journey mercy... May He see u through
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by medube(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2013
@usefaith is there a possibility that they may not decamp them and rather ask them to stay in camp? If so what can I do to make sure she does come out tomorrow or next?

Just don't want to risk anything with her or the baby, if you know what I mean.

Thanks so far for all the info, they have really come in handy.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
medube: @usefaith is there a possibility that they may not decamp them and rather ask them to stay in camp? If so what can I do to make sure she does come out tomorrow or next?

Just don't want to risk anything with her or the baby, if you know what I mean.

Thanks so far for all the info, they have really come in handy.

Actually, all I know is that they (nysc) treat the issue as a general one... I do not hv any link as per any individual/personal assitance... Also a Batch B corps member here... Advice u meet any of the nysc officials there for more info... Thanks
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by medube(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
usefaith:

Actually, all I know is that they (nysc) treat the issue as a general one... I do not hv any link as per any individual/personal assitance... Also a Batch B corps member here... Advice u meet any of the nysc officials there for more info... Thanks

Thanks so much. You've been so helpful. I guess I'll just wait and I'm sure they'll send them all home tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members / A thread for corpers posted to Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.