Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom (27947 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Pls Help ! Paying States 4 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
^Lol

Which guard you be dey command?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by walesdam(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fourcade: ^Lol

Which guard you be dey command?
5 guard, combination of platoon 9n10
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lol..i know u grin
I was the Left Marker for the 4th Guard.I dnt understand how you displaced the other commander.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by walesdam(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
Voice. I dey shout pass am
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Guys abeg,am trying to work my
redeployment to Akwa Ibom if this
is successful,how do I get
accommodation on arrival or is
nysc secretariate providing one
until I get a place.....abeg I need
suggestions on how to go about
this
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2013
chupere: Guys abeg,am trying to work my
redeployment to Akwa Ibom if this
is successful,how do I get
accommodation on arrival or is
nysc secretariate providing one
until I get a place.....abeg I need
suggestions on how to go about
this

Some christian/bodies have their family houses at Uyo.I know of NACC,NCCF,Christian,Redeemed and MCAN. If you registered with then while in camp,they should give you accomodation.Some Local Governments have Corper's lodge too.I was at the NACC family house,Big Nsukara,Nsukara Offot.Na only that one i know.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2013
Fourcade:

Some christian/bodies have their family houses at Uyo.I know of NACC,NCCF,Christian,Redeemed and MCAN. If you registered with then while in camp,they should give you accomodation.Some Local Governments have Corper's lodge too.I was at the NACC family house,Big Nsukara,Nsukara Offot.Na only that one i know.
ok...thanks but since am redeploying from another state how will i register with them in uyo..
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Neaman(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
batch A,posted to akwa ibom, doing my PPA in AKRUWATSAN in Uyo,
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
Who's got any info about PV signing? undecided
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
chupere:
ok...thanks but since am redeploying from another state how will i register with them in uyo..
When u get to Uyo,you identify with the one you want.You go to their location and register.
hold cash o! grin
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by kennosman(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
hw r u guys [batch A] enjoyn d service,since u guys left Nsit etie.dia vn't bn much post n comments about ur ppA,only heard 4rm 1 or 2 people.wat's up guys! make una comment o.dis time now,lots of u guys stil v nt settld down,n also issue of aceptncn
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by chubysoft1(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2013
For those posted to Uyo, WHEN ARE THEY PAYING US OUR ALLAWEE O?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 01, 2013
broses dem abeg i jus redeployed from borno to akwa ibom...i intend to serve here in uyo..any of una wey get space for ur ppa abeg hala me 08060060044
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by UniportPlayGirl(f): 3:16pm On May 08, 2013
Greetings. Am 4 batch B working my postin 2 akwaibom am igbo hope it wil work and plz I dnt want to teach. If I hv 2 pay in camp 4 dem 2 post me in d ministry am gud
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by tariwalters(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2013
UniportPlayGirl: Greetings. Am 4 batch B working my postin 2 akwaibom am igbo hope it wil work and plz I dnt want to teach. If I hv 2 pay in camp 4 dem 2 post me in d ministry am gud

lolz so u no longa want to b posted to owerri? y now
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by UniportPlayGirl(f): 4:01pm On May 08, 2013
tariwalters:

lolz so u no longa want to b posted to owerri? y now
lols owerri ke am from imo so it won't work besides neva wana serve in owerri
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 26, 2013
Am a prospective batch b corp member hoping to work my service to akwa ibom,pls i want to knw situation of tins dia esp cost of living and concerning accommodatn.tnx
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by okoyeifeanyi(m): 5:20am On May 28, 2013
eehweezzy: yea............................akwaibom is d best place to serve.am servin der nw.low cost of livin,cheap acommodatn etc.u wil enjoy it i bet u.frm owerri,aktc park near GUO park fire service roundabout. Wetheral ,itz 1300 to uyo.500 to nsit atai camp,ur welkum plz feel free.akwaibom ado ke!here is my no:07036147887 for more info..........ecomog hostel is d best hostel in d camp.
nooooooo is Akpabio hostel b d bst.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by wiseman4u: 9:32am On May 28, 2013
Please am a batch B corper I want to influence my service to akwa ibom state. Plz I want to know the best local govt to serve and the companies that accept corpers in akwa ibom thanks
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by toygod2: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
nostalgic feelin
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by mrwhy: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'm a batch c 2013 corps member on redeployment to Akwa ibom...I will like to meet my fellow corps member in Ak...my bbm pin : 7BD82C6B
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
How time flies cheesy

My batch A guyses how una dey? cool
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
mrwhy: I'm a batch c 2013 corps member on redeployment to Akwa ibom...I will like to meet my fellow corps member in Ak...my bbm pin : 7BD82C6B

Welucome grin

Mrwhy, why did you redeploy to Akwa Ibom? undecided
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=Fourcade]How time flies . How tym flies indeed. This tym last yr, I was doing my daily routing activities @ uniuyo... Really enjoyed da service sha
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2013
^How you doing?

Long time bro!

You still @ uyo?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2013
Fourcade: ^How you doing?

Long time bro!

You still @ uyo?
no oo brov, i deh lag now buh shld b in uyo by jan next yr 4 some issues sha... Hw's clarion call going, itu is good i heard
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by pabloaimar(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Hello all, I did my orientation in tsafe camp in Zamfara state but I got relocated to akwa-ibom, just wanna know if coming for my registration on monday will be late?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Cleoqueen(f): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good afternoon everyone...I'm new on this thread and I need a favour...any corper passing out and stays in a 2 bedroom apartment in uyo or any other place in akwa ibom, with good power supply,and constant water, should please let me know, I'm looking to rent...thank you very much smiley
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by poshebony(f): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Accommodation is expensive in uyo most especially wen u r posted to a skool dey dnt av corpers lodge
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by DocJoseph(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2015
if u re posted to OKOBO in Akwa Ibom state.... U will only pay N12,000 for 1yr... call me... 08154822077

1 Like

Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Easycheddah(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg una with God how much be lagos to uyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by 9ja4show: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
I need a self contain apartment in uyo for just one month ,I dont mind paying 20k .pls help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / A thread for corpers posted to Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.