Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom (28338 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Pls Help ! Paying States 4 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Housings: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Do you know anyone currently looking for accomodation in uyo at the moment?If your answer is yes then I present to you a possible solution.Get a self contained studio apartment with 24hrs electricity,water,Indoor sports facility and a whole other goodies.....At just 150k per annum..no agent fees no additional fees...Light and water bills inclusive in this 150.Close proximity to the University of uyo..And very good plyable roads,easy access to the market and MORE.special arrangements for service corpers have been made available for better comfort.Contact me on 08105716622 for further information and enquiries.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Housings: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Guys abeg,am trying to work my
redeployment to Akwa Ibom if this
is successful,how do I get
accommodation on arrival or is
nysc secretariate providing one
until I get a place.....abeg I need
suggestions on how to go about
this
Do you know anyone currently looking for accomodation in uyo at the moment?If your answer is yes then I present to you a possible solution.Get a self contained studio apartment with 24hrs electricity,water,Indoor sports facility and a whole other goodies.....At just 150k per annum..no agent fees no additional fees...Light and water bills inclusive in this 150.Close proximity to the University of uyo..And very good plyable roads,easy access to the market and MORE.special arrangements for service corpers have been made available for better comfort.Contact me on 08105716622 for further information and enquiries.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Housings: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cleoqueen:
Good afternoon everyone...I'm new on this thread and I need a favour...any corper passing out and stays in a 2 bedroom apartment in uyo or any other place in akwa ibom, with good power supply,and constant water, should please let me know, I'm looking to rent...thank you very much smiley
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Housings: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
9ja4show:
I need a self contain apartment in uyo for just one month ,I dont mind paying 20k .pls help
...We offer accommodations for limited periods...Call the number
.Do you know anyone currently looking for accomodation in uyo at the moment?If your answer is yes then I present to you a possible solution.Get a self contained studio apartment with 24hrs electricity,water,Indoor sports facility and a whole other goodies.....At just 150k per annum..no agent fees no additional fees...Light and water bills inclusive in this 150.Close proximity to the University of uyo..And very good plyable roads,easy access to the market and MORE.special arrangements for service corpers have been made available for better comfort.Contact me on 08105716622 for further information and enquiries.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Problemsolver14: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Hello corpers/everyone.. If you want to be reposted to the state of your choice.. Pls email problemsolver1004@gmail.com. So I can give you the break down. Terms and conditions apply. Pls for serious people only. Thanks
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Babayega01(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good evening guys. Please , does any1 know of a nice private firm in Akwa Ibom that pays well?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Bee2011: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Self contain by aka road...for a corper.. Interested let me know. Fenced with water and close to the major road. 120,000.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by FiverrTutor(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks / Best Companies To Do Nysc With: / Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.