Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Protect/secure Your Password On Any Site. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Protect/secure Your Password On Any Site. (540 Views)

How To Bypass Password On Laptop / How Can I Get Vpn To Open Any Site / How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect/secure Your Password On Any Site. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2013
Many people has been hacked due to their password is not fully secured or protected.
With most people putting large quantities of information about themselves online, it’s only natural that this information should fall into two types – that which we don’t mind other people finding out, and that which we definitely don’t want to become general knowledge.

Yet many people treat all such data as one and the same type, and give little thought to the idea that information about ourselves might be useful, and in fact valuable, to someone else.

Tales of instances where people have had their identity ‘stolen’ and used by someone else in an attempt to buy goods or services, or simply just to conceal their own real identity, are widespread.

- Read The Full Post: http://www.awwaltechnology.com/2013/02/how-to-pick-or-choose-a-securestrong-password.html

(1) (Reply)

Lengthen The Battery Life / How To Upgrade From Windows7 To Windows 8 / A Woman's Hair Is Given 4 Her Covering Of Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.