Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Do We Run A 'you Chop And I Chop, Man No Go Vex' Government In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Run A 'you Chop And I Chop, Man No Go Vex' Government In Nigeria? (459 Views)

Buhari Replies Trump. In A Very Good Way "U Do Me, I Do U, Man No Go Vex". / Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Where Is This Man? No 1 Online Enemy Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Run A 'you Chop And I Chop, Man No Go Vex' Government In Nigeria? by ubong560(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Honestly, this is funny and ridiculous but it's so pathetic to the citizenry. Do we really operate a govt whereby who ever finds him/herself in any position and expose to sum good amount, the next is 4 d folk to loot away the treasury as his/her own share of the national cake? Everytime we hear abt dis person looting so so amount and d other person carted away so so amount usually in millions and billions including some Profs. in higher institution as if it was constitutionalized that whatever amount that comes ur way as whoever, it's ur own share then cart away same speedily b4 it's late. We've been hearing these cases from politicians to contractors to head of departments to political aids to whoever just name it.

I do not really understand the force behind it that's why i term to ask if we are running a 'u chop and i chop, man no go vex government' in dis Nigeria?

Candid suggesstions and contribution b4 i start looting mine o.
Re: Do We Run A 'you Chop And I Chop, Man No Go Vex' Government In Nigeria? by DerideGull(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
ubong560: Honestly, this is funny and ridiculous but it's so pathetic to the citizenry. Do we really operate a govt whereby who ever finds him/herself in any position and expose to sum good amount, the next is 4 d folk to loot away the treasury as his/her own share of the national cake? Everytime we hear abt dis person looting so so amount and d other person carted away so so amount usually in millions and billions including some Profs. in higher institution as if it was constitutionalized that whatever amount that comes ur way as whoever, it's ur own share then cart away same speedily b4 it's late. We've been hearing these cases from politicians to contractors to head of departments to political aids to whoever just name it.

I do not really understand the force behind it that's why i term to ask if we are running a 'u chop and i chop, man no go vex government' in dis Nigeria?

Candid suggesstions and contribution b4 i start looting mine o.

Is there anything wrong with “chop and I chop” government? Or do you prefer “I chop alone”? Do you not think “Man No Go Vex” is better than “Man Go Yawa”?

(1) (Reply)

Reps Reject Bill To Pay Unemployed Graduates Monthly Stipends / Kwara Police Commissioner Shot Dead In Enugu / Row In Senate As Northern Lawmakers Oppose PIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.