Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,204 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Rihanna Makes Chris Brown Sign A ”no Hitting’ Contract Agreement – Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Makes Chris Brown Sign A ”no Hitting’ Contract Agreement – Details (824 Views)

Rihanna Makes History As She Gets First Ever AMA Icon Award / Rihanna Makes Fun Of Miley Cyrus At The Airport (PHOTO) / CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Makes Chris Brown Sign A ”no Hitting’ Contract Agreement – Details by chachacorner: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/rihanna-makes-chris-brown-sign-a-no-hitting-contract-agreement-details/

If what we hear is true, that means that Rihanna’s love isn’t blind but astute as well, but will it deter Chris Brown?
GWL through CreamBmp:

Rihanna isn’t letting Breezy off that easy this time!

According to CreamBmp, Rihanna has teamed up with her lawyers and created a contractual agreement for her boyfriend Chris Brown stating that if he hits her again she will not only leave but take half of his money with her!
The site claims Rihanna’s lawyer released this statement pertaining to the contract:

“RiRi is very serious about starting a new relationship with Chris Brown, but I don’t think I need to remind you of what happened in ’09 between the two. That fight made WorldStar look like Sesame Street. So an ‘If You Hit ME’ agreement is definitely a requirement”

This is totally, one way to start/end things, wonder what their pre-nup would look like, that is if they decide to walk down the aisle.

Re: Rihanna Makes Chris Brown Sign A ”no Hitting’ Contract Agreement – Details by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
thank God she is finally using her number 6 and shes not using her vajyna to think.i am so loving this agreement,i think this too should be adopted for nigerian men since they lack physical aggression and attack management,their excesses really need to be curbed because they are beginning to see violence as a way of life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA “wabs” Exposure Comments / Jim Iyke Interview - My Life In Crime - Talks About Witchcraft / No BBA For Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.