Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,368 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State (8035 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by OracleHex(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Were you posted to Edo state?
Let's meet here and share info
Ex-corpers are allowed to join...thanks
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by slyger: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2013
Wao.. Its so nice bein d first to comment.. Sha, 'm a batch A corper 2013
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by slyger: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2013
Abeg how do i get to get to nysc camp down there in edo
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by blankson: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2013
I'm a foreign student, I payed some guy for abj but got edo state so I'm expecting the worse but praying for the best .....am going to buy my mosquito net today .. Lol
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by niyeee: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gr8st otondo...I belong here
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by nnalove(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
Yes! yes!! yes!!!. Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!! All d prospective otondo i gree u all and welcome u pals to Okada Camp Edo state. Happily fun and enjoyment in Mami. THANK U ALL WE THE OLD AJUWAYAS ARE WELCOMING U PALS.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by niyeee: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
sly_ger: Abeg how do i get to get to nysc camp down there in edo
From ur location, follow a bus going to benin. Take a bus 4rm benin to okada. From there, u ll definitely see a cab or bike to take u to d orientation camp

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by ocee31(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Depends on where you're coming from but where ever you get to benin ask 4 okada park in siluko road or isele line @ d same siluko road or u can go to the one ugbowo den tell dem you're going to okada NOT OKADA JUNCTION bt NYSC camp opp Igbinedion University estate gate. By the way I'm a student of igbinedion university okada
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by niyeee: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
ocee31: Depends on where you're coming from but where ever you get to benin ask 4 okada park in siluko road or isele line @ d same siluko road or u can go to the one ugbowo den tell dem you're going to okada NOT OKADA JUNCTION bt NYSC camp opp Igbinedion University estate gate. By the way I'm a student of igbinedion university okada
Tanx, this is more helpful...I used idea earlier
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by ocee31(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lest I forget okada is a very expensive village thanks to the belief that every igbins student is a big man's child so pls & pls carry plenty money dey come & yes there only 3 banks in okada Zenith, Access(the worst) & sterling bank bt you'll find out that zenith would be better 4 y'all. As 4 d camp the hostel was renovated bt its still nothing to write home about. Things are very very expensive here in okada. As for where to stay 4 those of you that'll come early I'm still thinking whether I should harbour you. When I make up my mind I'll tell you. Enjoy
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by blankson: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Please what is the food like at the camp .. What's the cost of feeding . Do they have like proper restaurants has they do in lag camp... And what are the basic things we suppose to bring and not bring to camp
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Olutala(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Piece of advice. Make sure u remind the driver to STOP AT OKADA JUNCTION in case u pass tru the Sagamu-Benin express way. It will save u time and money. Have a wonderful service year.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by vicenka1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hello. I've just been posted to EDO. If you are posted to EDO state, buzz me 07033977310 so we can get in touch.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Aadegal: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
[
sly_ger: Abeg how do i get to get to nysc camp down there in edo

From lagos take a bus either frm ojota or anywhere 2 benin but tell d driver u will drop @ okada, den from there u will see cabs goin 2 d camp. Goin 2 benin is for those takin flight. Edo state camp is jst a bunch of classrooms wit bunks bt no mosquitoes bt as a lady get nylon for toilet. Also hold some nice clothes because u will need dem like 5 of dem. Tkia wabokhian

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by OracleHex(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2013
So you guys means the camp is bleeped uP
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by ocee31(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2013
Its a secondary school turn camp. Class Rooms with bunks.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by slyger: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks guys.. I appreciate..
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by niyeee: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2013
vicenka1: Hello. I've just been posted to EDO. If you are posted to EDO state, buzz me 07033977310 so we can get in touch.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by slyger: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2013
Aadegal: [
From lagos take a bus either frm ojota or anywhere 2 benin but tell d driver u will drop @ okada, den from there u will see cabs goin 2 d camp. Goin 2 benin is for those takin flight. Edo state camp is jst a bunch of classrooms wit bunks bt no mosquitoes bt as a lady get nylon for toilet. Also hold some nice clothes because u will need dem like 5 of dem. Tkia wabokhian
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by slyger: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2013
Aadegal: [

thank u
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Aadegal: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
sly_ger:
thank u
U r welcome
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by slyger: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
@adegal... Are u currently a corper or ur done..
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by slyger: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
abeg how many of us here are on whatsapp..?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by niyeee: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
sly_ger: abeg how many of us here are on whatsapp..?
U not on 2go?
Well, i can download whatsapp
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by dehcko: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
I have been posted to edo, planning to move tuesday morning from lagos. Anyone also moving same day? And can anyone tell me the cost of transportation and the best departure location. Thanks
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by slyger: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2013
niyeee:
U not on 2go?
Well, i can download whatsapp
am on 2go. Whats ur user name so i can add u@ niyi
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by blankson: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Am moving on Tuesday morning
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by niyeee: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by konklushun(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Make dem do pay transport n bicycle alawee ooo cos my money don finish
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by konklushun(f): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lest i forget abeg anyone with info on how to influence posting to ppa cos i go like make uniben be my ppa
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by gRutiE(f): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
@konklushun,just be close to ur platum official, they always help but i must tell u edo nysc officials re very rude nd mean so try and avoid dem cos they re jst lik dat. D camp is nothing to write home about nd tin re expensive there. Good luck Otondo's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State / How To Print NYSC Batch 'B' Stream II Call-up Letter Online - 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.