Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State (7699 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by slyger: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
konklushun: Lest i forget abeg anyone with info on how to influence posting to ppa cos i go like make uniben be my ppa
babe wats up.. Atleast dem don say trans allowance.. Can we meet..
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by konklushun(f): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2013
I don relax for d influencing ppa tins cos i knw say God wey retain me for Edo state has got great plans for me cos I schooled in uniben.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by mavinkajah(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
If you are a Batch B 2013 Corper posted to EDO STATE, BENIN, reply to this thread/post immediately.
No fears, No worries, No panic attacks . . .Edo State is a pretty nice and old city and if you are a Nigerian you will cope just fine.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Toyde(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
ANY BATCH C 2013 CORP MEMBER?.........EDO ALL D WAY.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by holaryhemee: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yes ooo batch C corper oo edo all d way
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Toyde(m): 1:18am On Nov 03, 2013
Holaryhemee how far?.......whc skul did u grad frm?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by holaryhemee: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2013
I graduated from ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY AKUNGBA AKOKO IN ONDO STATE... AW BOUT U?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Swhysarah(f): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2013
Edo tins God help me
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Toyde(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
OAU, Ile-ife...........holaryhemee & swhysarah drop ur contact, let's relate.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Swhysarah(f): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Toyde: OAU, Ile-ife...........holaryhemee & swhysarah drop ur contact, let's relate.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by holaryhemee: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wuld call u wiv ma numz now...
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Mega2010(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
I graduated from abia state university uturu,i was also posted to edo
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
ocee31: Lest I forget okada is a very expensive village thanks to the belief that every igbins student is a big man's child so pls & pls carry plenty money dey come & yes there only 3 banks in okada Zenith, Access(the worst) & sterling bank bt you'll find out that zenith would be better 4 y'all. As 4 d camp the hostel was renovated bt its still nothing to write home about. Things are very very expensive here in okada. As for where to stay 4 those of you that'll come early I'm still thinking whether I should harbour you. When I make up my mind I'll tell you. Enjoy
bros why you dey give dat kain hope na?? ee no dey renovated oh. The camp is one of the worst camp in nigeria, very dirty and rough. No windows..but the place was fumigated b4 our arrival, so no mosquito,

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
blankson: Please what is the food like at the camp .. What's the cost of feeding . Do they have like proper restaurants has they do in lag camp... And what are the basic things we suppose to bring and not bring to camp
the food na zero, tho most of the time na only bread i dey collect go buy egg for mammy. but pple complained a lot bout the food. And they cook white beans a lot..eeww. But bros, okada camp is fun..as in real fun, you'd enjoy yourself especially if you're loaded and make friends. Just carry enough money, as in ENOUGH MONEY! I repeat ENOUGH MONEY. There are a lot of restaurant there, bars, anything u could want..its in the mammy market. The cheapest meal you could get is for #250 or 200 per plate.

#teambatchB 2013 sha.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Donpuffy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
ησ ѕραċє тσ ċнαʀgє υʀ ƒσηєѕ. ησ ѕσċкєтѕ ιη ɗα нσѕтєℓ.

єχċєρт υ ċнαʀgє ιт ωιтн money
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Donpuffy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
ѕтαтє gσνт ɗσєѕη'т ραу αηутнιηg тσ ċσʀρєʀѕ.σηє σƒ ɗα ρσσʀєѕт ċαмρ ιη ηιgєʀια
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by zeedward: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls is friday morning late for me to get into camp?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by zeedward: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2013
Can anyone in edo camp give me the commandant's no pls?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Swhysarah(f): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
booqee: bros why you dey give dat kain hope na?? ee no dey renovated oh. The camp is one of the worst camp in nigeria, very dirty and rough. No windows..but the place was fumigated b4 our arrival, so no mosquito,
booqee: bros why you dey give dat kain hope na?? ee no dey renovated oh. The camp is one of the worst camp in nigeria, very dirty and rough. No windows..but the place was fumigated b4 our arrival, so no mosquito,
. Hi booqee pls wat those it take to join the FRSC am also serving in Edo state
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Swhysarah: . Hi booqee pls wat those it take to join the FRSC am also serving in Edo state
wow..frsc is my cds. Its simply the best. How to join it varies from different local government. In my lg, etsako west lg, our Z.I will ask for your course and attach you to a cds which has a connection to ur course. At least in my case dat was how it happened. Some people rejected theirs and asked for another especially if they had joined it from camp, those are cds like mdg, red cross, hiv etc. Some other lg, if you joined parade in camp, u may likely be given frsc cos with frsc parade still continues, in some lg cds is given randomly, while in some, you're given the grace to request for it. So just pray my dear. Na luck
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Swhysarah(f): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tanks dear
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by stanuplane(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
konklushun: Make dem do pay transport n bicycle alawee ooo cos my money don finish
no be lie oo. Same here.. Where u at. Am also in okada camp. Wanna meet up?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Swhysarah(f): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Also in okada camp
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Swhysarah(f): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Swhysarah(f): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi roomies
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Toyde(m): 4:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Swhysarah: Hi roomies
sarah my platoon queen, how're u?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Toyde(m): 4:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Pls anybody in d house, does Benson Idahosa University(B.I.U) accept corps members?....if yes....how does serving in B.I.U look like?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by konklushun(f): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
stanuplane:
no be lie oo. Same here.. Where u at. Am also in okada camp. Wanna meet up?
Guy, i be batch A o. I don leave okada camp since MARCH.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
pls the batch c in edo camp now, pls like how many are you in camp?? Are you up to 2000??
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Toyde(m): 4:01am On Nov 21, 2013
booqee: pls the batch c in edo camp now, pls like how many are you in camp?? Are you up to 2000??
yes, we are slighly over 2000.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Toyde(m): 4:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Toyde: Pls anybody in d house, does Benson Idahosa University(B.I.U) accept corps members?....if yes....how does serving in B.I.U look like?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2013
Toyde: yes, we are slighly over 2000.
thank God. There's hope of them posting corp members to my PPA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c / Offer For NYSC Corp Members - NGO Assisting Corpers / Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.