Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Post Your Current Car Picture. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Post Your Current Car Picture. (28187 Views)

Nairaland Car Picture Thread. Stock & Tuned Rides (Pictures Inside) / A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2013
me too

Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Sprumbaba: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2013
PBundles: Keeping it gentlemanly.
[size=13pt]
This is 2010 E350.[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1012659_MB_E_cl_JPGff5439862d07bb61503cdc97d14db137
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by jjgirljay(f): 1:51am On Mar 06, 2013
Working towards the G 63 amg

Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 06, 2013
na big boys full ground o. cheesy
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Solozzo(m): 4:25am On Mar 06, 2013
Can you guys post some info about your car, eg make, model , price, year of manufacture, year you bought it and what you like most about it. For those who have no car yet, this could help you in your choice of a future car.

Do not see this thread as a bragging session pls.
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 06, 2013
Solozzo: Can you guys post some info about your car, eg make, model , price, year of manufacture, year you bought it and what you like most about it. For those who have no car yet, this could help you in your choice of a future car.

Do not see this thread as a bragging session pls.

Mine 2002 Chevy Venture.. Purchased for $11,000 .. and put about that much work into it cry
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Solozzo(m): 5:03am On Mar 06, 2013
presegsADESIDA: Waiting for someone to post the picture of Tortoise car.

Go to the top of page 1
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Solozzo(m): 5:07am On Mar 06, 2013
pDude:

Listen bruv, don't be intimidated by anything. Some of the cars posted are real. If you want to drive your own car, just believe in Baba God and keep your mind fixed on him. All other things will be added to you. By this time last year, I was still riding on keke napep. Right now, na 2 cars dey my disposal. All na God. I'm not boasting but if God did if for me, He can do it even better for you. Me sef, the thing still dey do me like film trick cheesy. And my hands are 100% clean.

So God na car e dey post give people?

Instaed of giving practical ideas and encouragement you telling people to wait for God to send them cars.. Funny!!
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Solozzo(m): 5:13am On Mar 06, 2013
debedebe: My car dey 4 OTUOKE... hw we go do am now?

Laugh out loud. Ask a friend to snap and send fotos via email to you, okay...
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Solozzo(m): 5:21am On Mar 06, 2013
Kamanda: Haba MOD, I posted the pix of my convertible beetle and my post was hidden.WHY? NaWAo,
We have this wrong mentality to classic rides here.Everyone has to buy modern rides to impress,family,friends,comunitity,church etc.
I go against the tide.That's why I got my convertible.
Abeg Mod restore my beetle o.

Supported!! Oga moderator pls restore his post. A convertible beetle Is a classic. Besides he is proud of it.

Oga Kamanda, just repost it with you proudly beside it with door open to emphasize ownership. Long live the Beetle car!!
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Solozzo(m): 5:26am On Mar 06, 2013
Geo007: My car is on her way o,,,before end of March 2013 i post it on here By God Grace

Which kin motor?
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Solozzo(m): 5:33am On Mar 06, 2013
missjo: Why so few pictures naw? Abi una never see fine car to snap & show for here...please we don't want daddy/mommy/aunty/uncle's car picture here. See one guy post benz(okpolo eye), e clear say you inherit am...which young naija hustling bobo goes to dealership to buy benz product(not to talk of okpolo eye)?

Me don't haff car yet, I still take drops or I borrow my sisters' Honda Discussion Continue

Hey, Missjo, nothing wrong in posting an inherited car foto as long as he owns it now. But like I posted earlier car owners pls give a bit more info - year, model make and year acquired, what you like most about the car etc.
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Solozzo(m): 5:36am On Mar 06, 2013
PBundles:

My sista if you were referring to me, no I didnt inherit it wish I did ask anyone in the Netherlands, tax is like 33% on top of the car (next you will want a receipt LOL) Wish I lived in Germany, Spain or the States, would have gotten more for the EUR 52K. Im not that young thanks though. To be honest Ive seen well to do, hard working Nigerians with much more believe me.

Great!! Best wishes Sir.
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Solozzo(m): 5:42am On Mar 06, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Here's my car: Schwinn 700c Men's Median

I've used 4 types of car/bikes in less than 2 years.

I give this hybrid car the medal.

Very smooth, fast, and just damn sexy!

The sturdiness of a mountain bike and the speed of a road bike infused into one bike.

Pls repost. No pictures seen
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by FredAuto(m): 6:21am On Mar 06, 2013
One of my cars... 05 Saturn vue

Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by FredAuto(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2013
grin

Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by r231(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2013
Catch me if you can grin

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 06, 2013
kokoye: here you go...

OMG!!!!!
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Olofintoto(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2013
My car Nissan Primera-2002 Model

1 Like

Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2013
dapsonlou: my son chilling with daddies toys

You be merscedes man. Nna erhn, i hope that your G-wagon is diesel engine?
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

Where is ur car?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2013
Thanks to the folks that posted classic cars.

Please post more.
Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by busayobrig: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2013
mine

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Current Car Picture. by Burger01(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2013
Nice thready. I am a benz freak and if you wanna drive and feel what a car is... drive a benz brand.. Kai, my c240 okere needs upgrading to something like these sharp sharp... Guys nna all try... Nice ones to PBundles, Kokoye and the rest of benzers...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Annoying Things Our Neighbours Do With Their Cars / Have You Ever Driven With Google Maps In Nigeria? / Truck Falls On Keke Nepap In Abule Egba (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.