Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder (13186 Views)

A 2005 Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla For Sale...700k / A 2005 Nigerian Usedhonda Accord Quick Sale....870k / Price Of A 2005 Dodge Magnum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2008
Check out the TV/DVD

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2008
Power Window

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2008
Carfax Summary:

2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE
VIN: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Body Style: 4 DR. WAGON/SPORT UTILITY
Engine Size: 4.0L V6 SFI DOHC 24V

This vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee

None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles:

Salvage, Junk, Rebuilt  Guaranteed - No Problem 
Fire / Flood, Hail damage, Buyback / Lemon Guaranteed - No Problem
Not Actual Mileage, Exceeds Mechanical Limits  Guaranteed - No Problem

No issues reported to CARFAX on the following:

Total Loss - No Issues Reported
Structural / Frame Damage - No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment - No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback - No Issues Reported
Other Accidents - No Issues Reported

We are ready to do it again!!!    smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2008
@Jenju,
This is really neat. wink

And I really like the colors too. Now when my daughter messes up the back seat while watching Powerpuff girls, it wont be a nightmare to clean!!

Oya, all you have to do is take another 100 photos of every nook and cranny and post to me my email grin

An another thing; you shouldn't be on the forum posting but talking with your forwarders to push this baby out to me as soon as possible. cheesy

Thanks again. Keep us posted!
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by waoosa(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2008
@fotodaddy,
Just mailed you.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by blacksta(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2008
All d best
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2008
More pic

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2008
fotodaddy:

@Jenju,
This is really neat. wink

An another thing; you shouldn't be on the forum posting but talking with your forwarders to push this baby out to me as soon as possible. cheesy

Thanks again. Keep us posted!

LOL. If no be say the customer is always right, enh - the thing wey I for post smiley.   Jokes aside, it has been a bubbling pleasure and I guarantee  that your car will arrive at the earliest possible time based on the timetable of the shipping companies on the east coast of the USA.

Cheers.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
blacksta:

All d best

Same to you, my brother.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2008
Okay o!! We are waiting for the shipping program!! tongue
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2008
UPDATE 3

The next available RORO ship will be for the 26/27th of April. So now the waiting begins!!! undecided
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2008
UPDATE:

Dock receipt obtained and car is scheduled to be delivered to port for shipment.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2008
UPDATE 4
Thank you Jenju. The ETD is 26/27 of April with ETA of 14th of May. We'll see.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2008
UPDATE:

Car delivered to Port. Barring overbooking by freightliner, car will be loaded on ship for sailing by month end. Additional detail later, its been a tedious last 24 hours.

Your headsets and the DVD remote control will be sent to you via DHL as discussed. Bet you didn't know that your DVD is the sophisticated type with remote control. smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2008
i go soon get dvd nonsense grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2008
UPDATE:

Jenju has taken my Pathy to the docks. After some negotiations, we agreed that my clearing agent will clear the car when it comes in. This saves me about 50K and since i have been working with agents for quite some time, I am comfortable with this arrangement. This meant that Jenju had to change the name on the bill of Lading for the Pathy to my name.

So far, every step that Jenju has taken has demonstrated an "above board" approach. The car is expected to leave in about a week's time with an expected date of arrival within the second week of May. It is coming along with nkc's passat and some other cars too.

More updates soon
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2008
fotodaddy:

UPDATE:

Jenju has taken my Pathy to the docks. After some negotiations, we agreed that my clearing agent will clear the car when it comes in. This saves me about 50K and since i have been working with agents for quite some time, I am comfortable with this arrangement. This meant that Jenju had to change the name on the bill of Lading for the Pathy to my name.

So far, every step that Jenju has taken has demonstrated an "above board" approach. The car is expected to leave in about a week's time with an expected date of arrival within the second week of May. It is coming along with nkc's passat and some other cars too.

More updates soon

pls tell them oh, my king is coming with your queen tongue, jenju's approach is very professional grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2008
nkc, abeg make you tell me on what basis the passat is king over the pathfinder?? grin

If na V6, e get am
if na 4WD, e get am. But I tell you some more.

If na seat, pathfinder 7 passat 5
engine capacity; pathfinder 4.0L, passat 2.8L
DVD: Pathfinder 1, Passat 0
effizzy; pathfinder 100; passat 60

Remember nkc, I have a top of the line passat TDI Sport (chipped ECU) with 6 forward speed gearbox and know all the things that might be thrilling you. But you, on the other hand, can only imagine what my pathy is all about.

If you are a good boy, I might take you on a spin in it when it comes in. grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin

why u dey beef me naaaaa,

well i own a 2002 infiniti qx4, with dvd, so am close to yur jeep sha grin grin grin grin

i have dvd oh, just bot headrest fits for 2, will fix em, when i get d car

as for seat, hmmmm

effizy, abegi give me 70 oh, that na pass mark grin

then for d record, i have an uncle in abuja, with yur pathy 2007 model, but d car moves only on special occasion tongue
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2008
nkc, you know say na we we wink

I just been wan say no be king and queen but two kings. Abi what do you think?? grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2008
yes oh, king & king grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by damola1: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2008
He be like say this post na set up,
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2008
setup for what? angry
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by PapaBrowne(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2008
damola1:

He be like say this post na set up,
Damola, na you know!! Looks good to me!Ride on fotodaddy, jenju & NKC
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2008
thank u, papabrowne, no mind d dude grin

na our money now grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by damola1: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2008
Make una no beef me oh!!!

its simple:

The whole idea of thread is to establish a trust platform for Jenju to trade in the future, which is not a bad idea, but could be a bad idea if he happens to defraud.

However, at first it's one buyer, now the 3rd party who happen to be : NKC, somehow became a buyer in the middle. This is quite interesting, and unusual. implying that the 3rd already was a party to the trade from the onset, which wasn't clearly stated from the onset.

I am not saying this situation is not possible, however, it's only interesting, and all other buyers need to be careful before they send money upfront, thats all.

I suspect I might get harsh feedbacks from these parties, however, if it's actually a set up, imagine the millions of naira at risk for an un suspecting buyer, whoever, Jenju might actually be real, just make sure you do your own background checkup before you invest in him, thats all I mean.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2008
very nice james bond thinking,

i dont normally talk too much, but all i can tell u is that i am not a 3rd party anyhting, i too was a looker cos i stay in abuja, and wanted to see for myself if dis deal will pull through so that at least we will have someone in Usa who can be off service when we all want, to my amazement, i too wanted a car, from other sellers on dis thread, but non had what i wanted initially, as i was busy fiddliling and watching, then came jenju with a superb offer, PASSAT, i too drive a passat old model, and i love it, so i took d deal, so if taking d deal makes me a 3rd party to a coup de etat, then so be it, but i dont remeber anyone forcing anyone to pay his money and for your information, if you know me, u will know i cant part with my one kobo, so all u can do is stay in your place, and not worry over MY money oh, when i get my baby, i will snap a picture with it here in abuja, if u wanna deal with jenju, go ahead, if not , let d man be, i dont think he wants wahala, just trying to make a living.

grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by damola1: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2008
Firstly, I am glad you did not disapprove the possibility of the path I might have suspected.

2. I didn't say it's a write off case, I only stated my observations, listen we all need support at one point in time or the other in life, maybe thats what jenju needs to kick off, however, there's nothing wrong for me to state my observations I have no intention to pour sand into any man's garri, but it won't be a bad idea to be cautious.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2008
nice idea my friend, dont worry lets watch and see, guess what

i advertised my lappy on nairaland last yr for 225k no one came they all offered ridiculous prices, then i posted it on facebook, i sold it to a lebanese in lag, and d funny thing is till 2day i dont know d buyer by face, but i have his money grin and he loves my lappy
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 1:26am On Apr 20, 2008
damola1:

Make una no beef me oh!!!

its simple:

The whole idea of thread is to establish a trust platform for Jenju to trade in the future, which is not a bad idea, but could be a bad idea if he happens to defraud.

However, at first it's one buyer, now the 3rd party who happen to be : NKC, somehow became a buyer in the middle. This is quite interesting, and unusual. implying that the 3rd already was a party to the trade from the onset, which wasn't clearly stated from the onset.

I am not saying this situation is not possible, however, it's only interesting, and all other buyers need to be careful before they send money upfront, thats all.

I suspect I might get harsh feedbacks from these parties, however, if it's actually a set up, imagine the millions of naira at risk for an un suspecting buyer, whoever, Jenju might actually be real, just make sure you do your own background checkup before you invest in him, thats all I mean.

Demola1,

Let me give you a bit of history regarding this thread and the transaction:

[list]
[li]Fotodaddy stated in a thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-115412.0.html that he had a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder that he wants to sell because his office wants to buy him a 2005/2006 model[/li]
Here  is a quote from that thread
I just bought this late 2002 Pathfinder in January but I have to sell because My office is giving me a newer one. Its a great jeep with 68K on the clock, power everything, 6 CD loader, fabric interior, Climate control, keyless entry, spare keys, Clean Clean Clean. I have just spet over  60K Naira doing the servicing, brakes etc.
This car is worth close to 2.8M but I need to sell so I will accept any offers close to 2 M.
If you want to make her yours call me on 01 762 4621
[li]I called him up and told him that I could get him the 2005/2006 Pathfinder from the USA, and we stayed in contact[/li]
[li]In an attempt to sell his 2002 Pathfinder promptly, fotodaddy desides to auction it off right here at nairaland.com[/li]
Here is a link to the auction:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-119160.0.html
[li]fotodaddy successfully auctioned the 2002 Pathfinder and I contacted him again about selling him a 2005/2006[/li]
[li]fotodaddy and I meet in Abuja and we agreed to terms of sales[/li]
[li]fotodaddy pays a deposit of $3000 immediately[/li]
[li]Car purchased and pictures posted, car is currently at the port awaiting sail[/li]
[li]nkc had been monitoring this thread and has been contributing to it[/li]
[li]He was particularly interested because my base is in Abuja where here resides[/li]
[li]I advertised a 2001 Passat, which I had tried to market to some dealers here, including inspired_m whom I called prior to posting the car online. [/li]
[li]Upon posting the car, I was pleasantly surprised that nkc was very interested in it[/li]
[li]I call him up and he agreed to pay a deposit so that I can stop further negotiations on the car[/li]
[li]nkc meets my sister in Abuja and pays her a deposit[/li]
[li]The Passat is also at the port awaiting sail[/li]
[/list]

Why the history you may ask? , because a man only has his integrity!

Demola, you implied that this thread could have been a set up for fraud. Well sir, I think you are assuming that the forumites and visitors to this website are dumb and stupid. All you have to do is read the posts and you'll soon discover that this site is frequented by some very sophisticated and well informed people.

I can assure you that no one will stupidly give a penny of his/her money to a dealer without complete assurance that all is in good faith.  I never ask buyers for 100% of cost before I purchase their cars. I only require 20 - 30% down. This down payment can even be in an escrow account if a buyer requires that. I have attornies in Nigeria that can work out any arrangement  that buyers so desire. I'd also prefer concerned buyers to have their attornies present when money changes hand and have agreements written.

Demola, I couldn't agree with you more that buyers must be careful because there are fraudulent folks out there.  Given the history I've stated up there, if this were a fraud, the conspiracy must be have involved at least 30 forumites here. That includes all the people that bid on fotodaddy's 2002 Pathfinder, and the various people who have spoken to me and met me through this site.

My brother, if I may sa so myself, there is no fraud here.

I thank fotodaddy for starting this thread. The thread has indeed generated sales and contacts, the least of whom is not nkc himself.

I will post fotodaddy's Pathfinder's pics, wrapped up and ready to go shortly.

May you, Demola1, be blessed richly in your business undertakings. May you also have unkown angels try to protect you even when you don't indeed need their help.

Cheers
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by damola1: 2:35am On Apr 20, 2008
Guy, I wouldn't want to be all defensive rather constructive.

I watch a lot of James bond movies like nkc suggested and it doesn't stop there I also have an idea of what boys of capable of:

From your feedback, you seem genuine, however no crook has ever looked fake, else the mugun wouldn't have paid the money in the first instance.

So we match on,

Every aboki thinks he's smart enough until it happens, don't u think so?,  do you think anyone that was defrauded thought he's dumb.

2. I looked at the thread for the auction of fotodaddy's car, it's sold to no one else but moses that is not on this forum how come?, therefore, this might actually be a starting point,  why wasn't the supposed car sold to someone with a reputation on the forum rather someone that never existed on this forum.

3. Just why must this thread exist?,  why not like every other transaction,

However, you see, considering fotodaddy's picture,   I can understand, and considering the fact that he even went ahead to start a new way of selling on nairaland(auction), it might make a lot of sense that he's very unusual and chooses to do things the way he pleases.

But that still doens't rule out the fact that all of this is could be a set up,

I think everyman should simply be careful, please please only learn from my comments, if you think jenju is good enough to deliver what you need, by all means work with him.

Bro, I like your idea of an escrow,  if you can accept me using www.escrow.com to deposit ,  how much can you get a brand new 2008 BMW Z4 for, preferably silver.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 3:47am On Apr 20, 2008
damola1:

I think everyman should simply be careful, please please only learn from my comments, if you think jenju is good enough to deliver what you need, by all means work with him,

Bro, I like your idea of an escrow, if you can accept me using www.escrow.com to deposit , how much can you get a brand new 2008 BMW Z4 for, preferably silver.

I agree with you that every one should learn from your comments. I'd also caution you to be careful before you jump without any evidence or direct experience with me before you start warning others about me. You see, just as you question my motive, yours can also be questioned. For all I know, you might also be a dealer who is jealous of the aparent success of my methods - but you see I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you are simply a caring forumite.

I urge you to accord me the same courtesy and give me the same benefit. Not a single person I've encountered here has said that they were defrauded, my integrity remains intact despite your negative assumptions about my motives.

I know it is customary for certain people based in the USA to ask for full payment before a car is shipped to Nigeria. Well, I don't do that and I make no apologies for that.

Finally Demola1, if you are not being ficticious about the Z4, send me an email at tikola70@hotmail.com and I'll make a believer out of even you. Be sure to include a phone number or I'll give you mine.

Let's start thinking out of the box for our collective benefits.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Super Clean 2005 Tokunbo Nissan Pathfinder SE / 2013 Model Lexus Gs350 Toks Full Option Good Deal / Very Neat Tok Nissan Primera 04 For Sale At 1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.