Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder (13185 Views)

A 2005 Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla For Sale...700k / A 2005 Nigerian Usedhonda Accord Quick Sale....870k / Price Of A 2005 Dodge Magnum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by EI(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2008
Dat!

DAT.

Dat no be That.

Dat
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2008
grin grin grin no fight with am, as for been fair, i black like blacky(so notin do me)unlike photodada tongue tongue tongue
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by EI(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2008
nkc:

grin grin grin i black like blacky(so notin do me)unlike photodada tongue tongue tongue

Thank God O! So we fit organise de washing ceremony without:
- you needing to refresh ya life insurance policy
- me looking over my shoulders; I never ready to lay my life for my friend wink
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2008
shocked shocked shocked so u no wan lay your life cry cry cry, anyway i go come grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by EI(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2008
Ukpekeson:

Today is 23rd, so how far Fotodaddy? smiley

Something whisper into my ears say dis "thing" don land O!
Dem say na talk of "Camera"daddy, im area.
But I dey wait make dem splash the picture for all of us to see, live! for Naija with Naija poto-poto for de tyres. As dem dey talk - seeing na believing cool
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2008
if we no see poro poro or poto poto then d car no dey naija lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2008
EI:

Something whisper into my ears say this "thing" don land O!
Dem say na talk of "Camera"daddy, im area.
But I dey wait make them splash the picture for all of us to see, live! for Naija with Naija poto-poto for de tyres. As them dey talk - seeing na believing cool

fotodaddy:I am more anxious than most to receive the news that you have actually received your SUV. Once the car landed in Lagos, I no longer had control of events because fotodaddy used his own agent to custom clear the car. If this car is not out in another 3 days, please get all your papper work from the agent, and I'll custom clear it myself. As our peole for East dey talk am: "A zaa ma e kpoghi ekpo, ya na a zaghi aza aburu ofu". abeg nkc, interprete for the linguistically challenged among us.

EI, how na?  I'm awake at 4:30 in the morning because of you - Your "introverted" car is going to the port in about 1 hour, or as soon as I finish my Kenyan coffee. The MDX has been loaded on the trailer(carrier) along with other June/July delivery orders. I call your ride "introverted" because it is too silent - geezz!!  I will call you soon.

nkc: I will have good news on your car soon. Please take it to our mechanic/body shop as soon as it gets to Abuja, if you find any scratch on it, and everything will be restored for free.  Since I wrapped that baby up like a mummy, our shop may not see you. 

HONESTY IS OUR POLICY. WE'D RATHER BREAK EVEN AND HAVE A HAPPY CUSTOMER THAN MAKE A BUCK BUT HAVE AN UNSATISFIED CLIENT!!
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2008
grin

translating word for word means ( if we sweep without packing the rubbish, then we have not swept at all) translating to

JENJUs REAL INTENTIONS ( in business if u give half best, then u have not given anything at all. )

now back to nkc

EI in d bible dey said love yur neighbour as yursef, pls i have told jenju on your behalf that u requested for d car to be given to me to own for a year of proper test driving and measuring d decibels, that maynot be measurable afta which d car will be brot to you,thanks for approving in d spirit. grin

now to back to jenju

u wrapped it like a mummy ,if that car has a single scratch , u will refund me, my whole and entire money. angry

HOPE I HAVE DONE JUSTICE, fotofotofotofoto were r u were r u were r u grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2008
by night time all the hater's will keep hating and all the lover's will keep loving,

Up jenju period, my spiritual flight ticket was worth it. Lol
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by EI(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
nkc:

EI in d bible dey said love yur neighbour as yursef, please i have told jenju on your behalf that u requested for d car to be given to me to own for a year of proper test driving and measuring d decibels, that maynot be measurable after which d car will be brot to you,thanks for approving in d spirit. grin

HOPE I HAVE DONE JUSTICE, fotofotofotofoto were r u were r u were r u grin grin grin

@nkc,

Ehn, I know wetin Bible talk. E also say make we no defraud our neighbors grin

For the issue of measuring de dB rating of dat MDX, who else but certified elect/elect like me? wink
I hope say you know say dis kin testing no be computer debugging O! tongue

As for XX, wetin you call am again, fotofotofotofoto aka fotodaddy or cameradaddy, de guy dey pursue coins and never settle display de pictures. cool
For de guy to achieve/sustain im "TOO MUCH MONEY" policy, im get to knack road all de time
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2008
grin

no mind 2 much money, corresponding with him, man tell me say e don reach where dey dey dig d money sef shocked shocked shocked

u know say i be civilian engr. by d time, i measure d cantilver retaining wall(oya jenju finish am) grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by Ukpekeson(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2008
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE D DAY grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2008
from speeches above u should have guessed d D day grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2008
UPDATE
Hi all concerned. grin grin grin

Car came in yesterday night about 9pm. It was delivered to my friends house, from where I took it later in the evening. The pictures below are from my phone in his house.

I was out of Lagos at 645am this morning and only got back in the evening with enough time to just fill the tank (I think it takes 80 litres when its completely empty) and take a 2km drive around my area.

My conclusion; I am completely satisfied.

I will send more pictures tomorrow in the office.

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2008
where dem dey
who dem be grin grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2008
by d way dis is not lagos ITS USA angry angry angry angry
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by Lusky(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2008
Attention fotodaddy: Can see you online, congratulations are in order.

Attention Jenju: I need a Rav 4 (2001 -2003) model for my wife ASAP, please mail me on prices, as in availability/delivery dates.

Drive safe and keep well
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2008
Thanks Lusky!!! A true well wisher grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2008
as a well wisher and after scrutinizing this pictures, so that people understand , d camera quality is way too bad, but it did not stop d car chrome from showing using that fotodaddy did not tuck in, d guy mad when in see d car oh, notin dey happen, my own time na kolomental go happen grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by riche007(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2008
Congrats on you new ride godfather fotofather. As per godfather levels, oya tell Jenju to send in another one. U know say godfather rise in convoys cheesy
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by ziontrain: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2008
Fotodaddy,

CONGRATS!! I am happy for you my brother! Abeg, make you email me Isi Ewu to wash this moto grin Finally, all the nay sayers have been proved wrong.

Jenju - more vaseline to your elbow. You have done it again!
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by stonedlive(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2008
nna , make una clap for jenju, but you neva tell me how come you can blow ibo language
, is ur wifey ibo. we get gist o shey u know,
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 3:06am On Jun 04, 2008
fotodaddy:

UPDATE
Hi all concerned. grin grin grin

Car came in yesterday night about 9pm. It was delivered to my friends house, from where I took it later in the evening. The pictures below are from my phone in his house.

I was out of Lagos at 645am this morning and only got back in the evening with enough time to just fill the tank (I think it takes 80 litres when its completely empty) and take a 2km drive around my area.

My conclusion; I am completely satisfied.

I will send more pictures tomorrow in the office.

fotodaddy:

It has been a great pleasure to be of service to you. You trusted me and I had no choice but to provide you with the best possible service I could muster. You, my friend, are a model customer. I look forward to repeating this process very soon and I firmly believe that you will buy a brand new (tear leather) SUV in the near future. I have since known you to be a person that thinks outside the box and truly believe that you will not subscribe to the notion of driving your beautiful SUV for 3,4 years before buying your new one.

I encourage you to set a goal of selling this ride within 12 months and purchase a brand new one so that you and I will smile all the way to the bank , and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 3:09am On Jun 04, 2008
grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 3:13am On Jun 04, 2008
stonedlive:

nna , make una clap for jenju, but you never tell me how come you can blow ibo language
, is your wifey ibo. we get gist o shey u know,

me I be true wazobia. I have deep roots in the north (born and raised there), a mother from the west, and some of my most trusted business partners are Igbo, not to talk of concubines friends and lovers.   smiley

I hope say my wife no dey come this site, lol
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 3:16am On Jun 04, 2008
jenju:

me I be true wazobia. I have deep roots in the north (born and raised there), a mother from the west, and some of my most trusted business partners are Igbo, not to talk of concubines friends and lovers. smiley

I hope say my wife no dey come this site, lol

I PRAY SHE DOES NOT , MAN IN DARK SHADES.LOL cool cool cool
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2008
UPDATE:

A picture is worth a million words::

Here's over 3million words!!! cool cool cool

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2008
yes oh, 3milion words,

dead ac unit grin grin grin grin

hope say na mobil 1 that man dey put there, i tot jenju serviced it for u, so why d waste of funds if so, or i forgot TOO MUCH MONEY
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2008
It looks like I will only be talking in millions of word!!! grin grin grin

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2008
stop scratching that paint yu million man grin grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by EI(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
fotodaddy:

UPDATE:

A picture is worth a million words::

Here's over 3million words!!! cool cool cool

One of the attached pictures get the title, potopoto. I no see am for the wheels
But de mechanic, im jersey and where de wheels dey stand na proper Naija - so na pass mark grin

Congrats once again wink
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by pastorking(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
Jesus Christ,

So This machine has finally arrived ?

I dedicate this "machine" in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen, I cover this car with the blood of Jesus, The body, the tyres, the engine, the stearing and the entire car, I soak it in the blood of JESUS. Whosoever say you should not drive this car, Holy Ghost FIREEEE!!!!, Any evil eye that want to look at the car, Holy Ghost FIREEEEE!!!!. This is the last 2nd hand car you will ever drive. Befor this year runs out, I declare, the Lord who gave you this car, will supprise you with another car superior to this, and infact you will be the one to TEAR OUT THE RUBBER, Go ahead and enjoy this blessing from God, He is your sherperd and you cant be in "want". God bless you real good photodaddy. I am really happy for you.

PLS don't ask why I did this, The Holy spirit directed me to do it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SOLD OUT N2.3m 2005 Toyota Tacoma V6 Automatic (foreign Used) / Super Clean 2005 Tokunbo Nissan Pathfinder SE / 2013 Model Lexus Gs350 Toks Full Option Good Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.