Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,521 members, 7,830,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Help!! How Will I Connect My Ipad3 Wit My Hp Printer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!! How Will I Connect My Ipad3 Wit My Hp Printer (888 Views)

How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / Cheap Laptops At N29,500: Buy Before July 31st & Get A Free Hp Printer / How Do I Connect Two Laptops Together Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! How Will I Connect My Ipad3 Wit My Hp Printer by badpeople: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Help, fellow nairalanders, I have an Ipad3 an Hp deskjet printer F4500 wireless, computer gurus in the house, how will establish connection so that I can. Print, I tried to install the driver on Hp website but seems not working, pls ASAP
Re: Help!! How Will I Connect My Ipad3 Wit My Hp Printer by vokalguy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
Both the printer and the ipad need to be on the same wireless network. When they are on the same wi-fi network, your ipad will automatically detect the printer and when you want to print something, maybe an email someone sent you, the hp printer will be there for you to select. Also check out this Apple KBI http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4356 You will be able to know if your printer is supported
Re: Help!! How Will I Connect My Ipad3 Wit My Hp Printer by badpeople: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks so much bro, will try day, more contribution cause we learn everyday
Re: Help!! How Will I Connect My Ipad3 Wit My Hp Printer by cjotech: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2013
i got a special configured printer that can allow u print from your ipad. you dont need to set up any network to use this printer. it is simply plug and play. this printer will provide a network for your ipad to connect to and print.
lemme know if u re interested in getting the printer
Re: Help!! How Will I Connect My Ipad3 Wit My Hp Printer by Dondbuzor: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2013
buy any of these hp printers
photosmart 5510, deskjet 3050A.
connect ur ipad to d wireless network on d printer and start printing

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Ram 4 500gb HDD / Bill Gates And Paul Allen Reunite And Recreate The Classic 1981 Photo / Pl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.