Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) (44988 Views)

RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by agabakennedy: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC Vice Presidential candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and the General Overseer of RCCG Pastor E.A Adeboye were spotted together today at
Redemption Camp as RCCG
kicks off its Holy Ghost Service today.

Source: http:///amq45

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
We r with you sir

At the end of the service...papa will call all districts heads together and give them the go ahead to queue solidly behind Prof.

Let me share this eye opener with you guys:

Did you watch that documentary against buhari...where GEJ claimed that Bokoharam will not attack buhari's government.. That ofcourse they will live in peace with buhari..side by side ...getting stronger and stronger by the day...until one day...KABOOM!!!! Boko haram will strike all of us..from north..east..west..south..and all of us will be finished...

Did you watch it?..its on youtube...and still on AIT n NTA...okay..here is the Real Eye Opener for you guys.

Go back to that documentary storyline...replace Buhari with Jonathan...replace Bokoharam with AsariDokuboTompoloBoyloaf...aha..now u get the picture?

Militants have been living in peace with Jonathan since his regime with yaradua...he has been paying them billions per month...arming them to the teeth..giving them ctazy immunity... They are even more equipped than our own Nigerian Navy...i hope you know what that means?...they have crazy tanks...submarines and so on...asari dokubo is mwinly based in Republic of abenin amd owns a university there..in case you dont know..he has nothing to lose...what has he donated to the Ijaw community? Nothing...but a bully over them.

So...until one day ... Very soon as they have even promised... They will Strike..KABOOM!!! Killing all the Yorubas (as they have promised)...hausas...ibos..itsekiri..etc and try to pullout of Nigeria...or takeover the south and enslave the yorubas

Now..who is fooling who??

Nigerians..open ur eyes..wake up...
Gej is threathening us and we must vote for change nd report him to UN before it gets out of hand.

You may criticise me..but i have spoken

278 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
let somebody shout hallelujah.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by dmjinc(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by juniormusa(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by juniormusa(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by searay(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
angry tongue cry
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by CaptainAmerica1: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
We are with you sire! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by benuejosh: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
ok na
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
let somebody shout hallelujah.
Wetin do your own mouth? undecided
enu e o si?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by juniormusa(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gej till 2019

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
He's a RCCG pastor na. So............

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by phollybee(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
hey yah... and they are fyn ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Political Pastor...if he wins,will he still be an active pastor

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by emiye(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
That is Pst. Adeboye and his spiritual son in whom he is well pleased.

Papa Adeboye has consented he contest and he has his blessings.

Weyin GEJ dey find go camp again? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXN6YtljMU

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
That "Osibande" is an old snake...I have grown pass religious sentiments. GEJ until Osibanjo gives his life to Christ.

8 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by juniormusa(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Zellie: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
How's this even FP worthy

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Trending(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
election- making politicians do weird things since 14bc..
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Faibuhari: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Osinbajo looks older than Daddy Adeboye and why does his pictures always look as if he has difficulty in breathing

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by juniormusa(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by sanmibukunmi: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Why is it right for Adeboye to support Buhari/osibanjo but its a crime for him to support Jonathan
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Realdeals(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Normal! I heard GEJ will also worship there tonight. Wish Prof will be the one to introduce GEJ to the congregation.

For Top News Headlines Visit www.newsheadlines.com.ng and download the Android App HERE
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kwa. Our pastor ar getin diz tin complicated. Petrol Price Per Litre $ Around the World nigeria has one of the cheapest ranked 156/164. Visit www.thefactsng..in/2015/02/petrol-price-per-litre-around-world.html
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by vooks: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Is Adeboye with Buhari or GEJ whom Oyedepo was shown?
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by bwgist: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
good one but let wait and see the result...

A Nairalander Open Letter To Prof Yemi Osinbajo>>http://bwgist.com/politics/nairalander-open-letter-prof-yemi-osinbajo/
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by englishmart(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
it doesn't matter
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by searay(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
We r with you sir

At the end of the service...papa will call all districts heads together and give them the go ahead to queue solidly behind Prof.

Let me share this eye opener with you guys:

Did you watch that documentary against buhari...where GEJ claimed that Bokoharam will not attack buhari's government.. That ofcourse they will live in peace with buhari..side by side ...getting stronger and stronger by the day...until one day...KABOOM!!!! Boko haram will strike all of us..from north..east..west..south..and all of us will be finished...

Did you watch it?..its on youtube...and still on AIT n NTA...okay..here is the Real Eye Opener for you guys.

Go back to that documentary storyline...replace Buhari with Jonathan...replace Bokoharam with AsariDokuboTompoloBoyloaf...aha..now u get the picture?

Militants have been living in peace with Jonathan since his regime with yaradua...he has been paying them billions per month...arming them to the teeth..giving them ctazy immunity... They are even more equipped than our own Nigerian Navy...i hope you know what that means?...they have crazy tanks...submarines and so on...asari dokubo is mwinly based in Republic of abenin amd owns a university there..in case you dont know..he has nothing to lose...what has he donated to the Ijaw community? Nothing...but a bully over them.

So...until one day ... Very soon as they have even promised... They will Strike..KABOOM!!! Killing all the Yorubas (as they have promised)...hausas...ibos..itsekiri..etc and try to pullout of Nigeria...or takeover the south and enslave the yorubas

Now..who is fooling who??

Nigerians..open ur eyes..wake up...
Gej is threathening us and we must vote for change nd report him to UN before it gets out of hand.

You may criticise me..but i have spoken
Don't tell me that you are so deaf and blind to hear and see that Buhari is Book Haram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by ayusco85(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Battle of General overseers. Oyedepo vs Adeboye. Who will win?

Stay tuned on 15th febuhari grin, sorry February.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.