Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,556 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa (16314 Views)

Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning / Benson Idahosa Female Student Summons Juju To Find Who Stole Her Brazilian Hair! / Have You Seen This Before ? Uchenna Abazu - First Degree Criminal And Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by 76Naira(m): 1:56am On Mar 03, 2013
ypzilanti:

Several kidnapped people have been returned unharmed. In fact it is a minority that unfortunately get murdered. Your statement is uncalled for. You are just being mean and unfeeling hiding under the cloak of realism. If it was your family member would you post such on the net? Hope she comes back safe.

Many thanks for your concern. God bless you.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by nkabai: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2013
Most people are presently used to kidnapping for ransom but a lot more takes place for more devilish intentions.On the 26/12/2012,the younger sib of a close friend left their home in Warri[both parents are late] following a disagreement btw then.She refused to pick repeated calls to her phone and, a few days later her line could no longer be reached.Four days later, she posted on her facebook page about her being free to do whatever she wanted.That was d last post. All eforts to trace her movement paled into oblivion, the inert police sitting dead still. The elder sister had to go to Lagos, being a place frequently visited by both of them, to continue the search.Out of desperation, she ended at a white garment church where she was assured that her sib, though still alive, but was at the verge of being used for ritual purpose. Fees were paid, some ceremonies performed with fasting and prayers.Just as the prophet promised, the girl made contact on 24/1/2013. Thereafter the prophet took over communication. Two days later,d green light was given by the prophet to pick her from a location in Lagos.She was brought to the church 3hrs later. Her condition was very very terrible and was disoriented in time, place, and person for 3days. When eventually she could talk,the portion she could remember was from a ghost town.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by mimi14(f): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tracking devices are not evil. You can always put them in your car. There are other types you can put in your pockets and school bags and always carry around. Many people are using them now. 08024092036
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Jen96: 2:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Igbinedion?
linkin8k:
Wow! She was my classmate back in secondary school. Hope she's found soon.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by ePrive(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Check this profile on Facebook. She looks like the same lady.
If true......., then she moved to Scotland.

https://web.facebook.com/aduwa.idahosa
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by linkin8k(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2020
Yes! You went to IEC also?
Jen96:
Igbinedion?
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Jen96: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
linkin8k:
Yes! You went to IEC also?
yup set 08/09
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by linkin8k(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oh okay. I'll message you
Jen96:
yup set 08/09
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Jen96: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
linkin8k:
Oh okay. I'll message you
I dont know the email I used o... but email me at i7644148@bournemouth.ac.uk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative / Abdulrasheed Bawa: How Nigeria Can End Corruption / Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.