Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning (43960 Views)

7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo / How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) / Over 100 Oil Pipeline Vandals Burnt To Death At Arepo, Near Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Mykel4God(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2015
Our own Nairalander become a victim of car vandals this morning after a toyota tacoma packed at Ojodu was stolen at about 5am. This morning
Stolen Vehicle is a Toyota Pick up, Black Colour, Reg no JJJ441AJ, it had a cracked wind screen due to a mishap at the petrol station on Sunday.
Please call 08062085459, 08023598617 or contact the nearest Police station. Thank you

Cc: Lalasticlala

Please,kindly move this topic to frontpage!

2 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by ozoigbondu: 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
l suggest you pray saint Anthony of pardua prayer of lost items if you believe then you might find it

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
Car ke?
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by agarawu23(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
God will let you see it Ijn

sad sad sad

8 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Kreamie(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
I pray it's found soon! Car theft on the rise

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by tobtap: 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
eyaa pele...car trackers would have been helpful.u could have tracked it easily

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by ramdris(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
No!
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by mrphysics(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
nooooooo in have not. let me copy d plate no and report to d police. any tracker on d car?
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Situation001(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
tobtap:
cheesy

what
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Hawlahscho(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
As big as it is shocked

Nawa for ARMY ROBBERS o

Anyway, d one I saw was white and it belongs to my church's youth pastor.

AM OUT

8 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by efilefun(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
May God help you find it, you also have to be vigilant
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by BIBblacboy: 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
GBO...iwo oko yii...nibi kibi to ba wa....oya ko dii awari

12 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by SleekyP(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
cry
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by LewisO: 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
The plate number is important. (op).

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by honourhim: 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
na wa o
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by kekakuz(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2015
[size=20pt] eya
they must have entered from the boot
sorry o[/size]

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by andyanders: 9:21pm On May 04, 2015
Moderator,why not move this to the front page? a NAIRALANDER lost a car and posted the loss here and the moderator cannot move this to the front page? I feel this is not right.

I pray that God arrest all of them that participated in taking the car.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by UnknownT: 9:21pm On May 04, 2015
Make I go OLX go find am

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by agarawu23(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2015
mrphysics:
rubbish. not a front page material!
no wonder your generations can buy common okada

ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2015
Aseda
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by nenergy(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2015
This vehicle is worthy of a tracker na! Pray it is found soon.
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Angelachidinma(f): 9:22pm On May 04, 2015
May God help U to locate those involved!
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by betterpikinn: 9:22pm On May 04, 2015
Mykel4God:
Our own Nairalander become a victim of car vandals this morning after a toyota tacoma packed at Ojodu was stolen at about 5am. This morning
Stolen Vehicle is a Toyota Pick up, Black Colour, Reg no JJJ441AJ, it had a cracked wind screen due to a mishap at the petrol station on Sunday.
Please call 08062085459, 08023598617 or contact the nearest Police station. Thank you

Cc: Lalasticlala

Please,kindly move this topic to frontpage!
Yes.
I use it too smiley
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Blackchampion(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
No! I have not

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by intergral(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
Yeah I know this car for sure....... I even saw it today around five PM with one fair guy inside riding it.........
But the one I saw is ford sorry hard luck!
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by mager: 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
I saw tiz car in ma dream last night buh i can't remember wia
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
what?
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Capricon3(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
U see y steering lock good,even if u no get moni for tracker..dem no dey shame put o..N2500 for save dis truck of 1.5m above.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by mygee2(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
Luck wt d search hope it won't end up as boko .... Truck
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by massinola(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
The car dey behind my yard. Make una no forget come with the papers or else I no go gree release am
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by mrphysics(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
guy no vex. didn't read t. I was rushing to b FTC. check d comment again, I have modified t. Tnks for ur Christain understanding
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by peeparty(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
u will recover all ijn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.