Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Enugu Chamber Of Commerce And Industry - Youths Unemployment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Chamber Of Commerce And Industry - Youths Unemployment. (878 Views)

Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos / Gov. Amaechi Tackles Youths Unemployment / Tackling Youths Unemployment. . Ondo Took A Bolder Step! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Chamber Of Commerce And Industry - Youths Unemployment. by Funai1234: 5:17am On Mar 02, 2013
Enugu Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Youths Unemployment.
Enugu Chamber of Commerce and Industry President, Amines and Agriculture, Dr. Theo Okonkwo has called on youths to key into the Federal Government's Agricultural Programmes as a means of tackling their unemployment challenges.

Dr. Okonkwo made the call when he led a delegation of the body on a courtesy visit to the Management of Treasure 98.5FM in Port Harcourt.

The Director-General of the Chamber, Mr. Emeka Okereke stressed the need for the nation to create the enabling environmental for investment to thrive.

Mr. Okereke solicited cooperation of Treasure FM in the area of publicity.

Responding General Manager of Treasure FM, Miss Regina Daka-Osika expressed the willingness of the station to partner with the chamber for the success of the fair.
Enugu Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Youths Unemployment.
Post is From: www.Presslodge.com

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence Suspends Lagos State Commandant Over “my Oga At The Top” Comment / We Won’t Arrest Asari-dokubo – Police / ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.