Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Do You Think Nysc Should Be Scrap Off/ How Have You Been Disapointed By Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do You Think Nysc Should Be Scrap Off/ How Have You Been Disapointed By Nysc (715 Views)

10 Reasons Why Nysc Should Be Voluntary / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Nysc Should Be Scrap Off/ How Have You Been Disapointed By Nysc by plankton(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
NYSC Use to be a thing of joy to be called upon to serve Mother land Nigeria, today its a thing of sorrow and nightmare. The increas in irregularity, bribery and corruption has torn the system apart, leading to the disapointment and hurt of thousand of Nigerian.
I hereby call on the FG to take a careful look at the System and her newly employed policies.
Re: Why Do You Think Nysc Should Be Scrap Off/ How Have You Been Disapointed By Nysc by plankton(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
I'm a Nigerian Graduate thatz due for Service yet i'v been denied of that opportunity, even though i'm willing to serve.
God help Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Nysc Camps And Nigeria Prisons / My Name Appeared In Mobilization List Instead Of Exemption List....any Hope? / Nysc Posting Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.