Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death (54278 Views)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death / In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

Adjectives are words that describe or modify another person or thing in the sentence. The Articles — a, an, and the — are adjectives.

the tall professor
the lugubrious lieutenant
a solid commitment
a month's pay
a six-year-old child
the unhappiest, richest man

the bolded are not adjectives either. . .lol. . Your understanding of parts of speech is greatly flawed. I want to make minced meat off your confused mind, it is fun schooling ignoramuses and seeing them reacting with stupifying doses of their ignorance. . .lol
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chreldb(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
rhymz: Old enough to school your ignorant mind on the imperatives of properly written grammar and structure. What are you going to claim next, that those phrases you use are also adjectives?lol. . .what a tragic show of ignorance.

Ok thank you for teaching me all knowing rhymz. Since you are the father of all knowledge I will hereby ignore the personal research i did and disregard the sources i used to back up my claims from which are http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/adjectives.htm and Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Instead I would solely take the words of a juvenile troll. Thank you once again. By the way how old are you again?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar:

So what happened? This is a simple logical reasoning sire. He was not well grounded orpn morals. Simple!
BULLSHYTE
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

Ok thank you for teaching me all knowing rhymz. Since you are the father of all knowledge I will hereby ignore the personal research i did and disregard the sources i used to back up my claims from which are http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/adjectives.htm and Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Instead I would solely take the words of a juvenile troll. Thank you once again. By the way how old are you again?
kid, your research is misplaced, don't act like it does anything to your error. You are obviously mixing up adjectival phrases, nouns and adjectives, plus you obviously have a flawed understanding of what adjectives do and how they can be used.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chreldb(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
rhymz: kid, your research is misplaced, don't act like it does anything to your error. You are obviously mixing up adjectival phrases, nouns and adjectives, plus you obviously have a flawed understanding of what adjectives do and how they can be used.

Adult, why don't you correct me (if you can) and give me sources to back up your claims? Then and only then between the two of us we would know who is the ignoramous. You boasted you would make minced meat of me. Challenge accepted but give me your sources. Even when writing a paper in University (if you have ever done that) you are compelled to give citations and reference your sources. Since you are so educated all I ask is debunk my claims about "grown up" being used in the context of an adjective with proper references showing that and not by ranting senselessly.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Cultists die, Saints die...And the moment you close your eyes to death, earthly possession wouldn't matter, certificates wouldn't matter, Not fame, nor riches! But, a life consecrated to his Master, Creator and God.. A life yielded to Christ Jesus.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by gbigbega: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
killuminati: well if you're scared, go to church. If you're a gangsta, put in work. If you're a thug, do the dirt. Which side are you on?

I'm the man- I'm on God Almighty's side. It is only weaklings that chicken out to be on the devil's side. If you truly wanna be the man, you've got to be on the wining side, the best side, God's side. Gangsters, thugs, cultist are chickens, they are too weak and full of low self esteem to be on the wining side. Trust me bro, I have been there and done that. Which side are you on mo man?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by eyenCalabar(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

The question could also mean at what age is a person considered old. Find that out yourself I don't have the time to do that. Bottom line is that you should know there is a difference between an old person and a grown up person. All old people are grown ups but not all grown ups are old.

Bro, let's not argue too much. But let's have an understanding here: In our society today, from 18 years of age, you can deferentiate between good and evil. You can live on your own. You can be hold responsible for your actions. But if at this time you were not taught or grounded in morals, you are bound to mess up. So this is the old age the Bible is referring to not when you are at/from 70. Again, don't forget that at 18, you are a grown up. I agree that the Bible uses old and not grown up but I wasn't quoting the Bible rather I made reference to that scripture. Hope you are satisfied now.

For those saying I shouldn't blame his parents, well, what more should I say: A dog gives birth to a dog. Hope you guys can derive a better understanding here.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by gbigbega: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
claremont: I'm shocked at the kind of negative comments I'm reading on here, the comments clearly show that most Nigerians have lost every ounce of humanity in their veins. What does it matter if the deceased was a cultist?! The bottomline now is that he is dead, and the civil thing to do is to show some modicum of respect for the dead.

Nosir, the bottom line is to warn those threading the same part to desist from it and let them see the reward of being wicked. This same reason is why Hitler is never praised today even though he is dead. Yu don't praise wickedness ( cultism) in life or in death.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

Adult, why don't you correct me (if you can) and give me sources to back up your claims? Then and only then between the two of us we would know who is the ignoramous. You boasted you would make minced meat of me. Challenge accepted but give me your sources. Even when writing a paper in University (if you have ever done that) you are compelled to give citations and reference your sources. Since you are so educated all I ask is debunk my claims about "grown up" being used in the context of an adjective with proper references showing that and not by ranting senselessly.
hahahahah. . . Why are you making me do this to you.
Well I do not need a reference to school you on this one, here it is;
Grow up is a verbal phrase and grown up is the past participle of grow up, however, if you must use it as an adjective or a noun, it must have a hyphen between the two words.
Example:
You are a very Dull grown-up person. . Lol
now, how is that for a correction?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Bro, let's not argue too much. But let's have an understanding here: In our society today, from 18 years of age, you can deferentiate between good and evil. You can live on your own. You can be hold responsible for your actions. But if at this time you were not taught or grounded in morals, you are bound to mess up. So this is the old age the Bible is referring to not when you are at/from 70. Again, don't forget that at 18, you are a grown up. I agree that the Bible uses old and not grown up but I wasn't quoting the Bible rather I made reference to that scripture. Hope you are satisfied now.

For those saying I shouldn't blame his parents, well, what more should I say: A dog gives birth to a dog. Hope you guys can derive a better understanding here.
pile of hokum! It appears your understanding is backward. . .lol
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chreldb(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar:

I agree with most of what you have said. @ bolded let me point out that there are people who were "taught and grounded in morals" up to that age you have mentioned but still went astray. Home upbringing is very important but you have to understand that environmental influences like peer pressure also affects the way a person turns out. That it why to an extent it is unfair to blame parents for the way their kids turn out. I am not saying in all cases just some cases. Because sometimes it is not the parents fault. Train up a child in the way he should go so that when he is old he ill not depart from it. But nothing was ever said of what could happen in between. For the records I got this concept from a Bishop T.D Jakes sermon some years ago and remembered it when I saw your first post. Cheers bro.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chreldb(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
rhymz: hahahahah. . . Why are you making me do this to you.
Well I do not need a reference to school you on this one, here it is;
Grow up is a verbal phrase and grown up is the past participle of grow up, however, if you must use it as an adjective or a noun, it must have a hyphen between the two words.
Example:
You are a very Dull grown-up person. . Lol
now, how is that for a correction?

Go and play with sand and stop quoting me please. You are a waste of time. Come back in 10 years.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Decryptor(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wow...Since my sojourn in NL for about 6 yrs, this is the first time a thread i opened is making frontpage...encouraging. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by steffans(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
yomip3t: Blue tops last year , blue top this year again.... I guess he's a blue guy. U go don know say e carry am for head no be small.

And He died in Blue top...
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by eyenCalabar(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

I agree with most of what you have said. @ bolded let me point out that there are people who were "taught and grounded in morals" up to that age you have mentioned but still went astray. Home upbringing is very important but you have to understand that environmental influences like peer pressure also affects the way a person turns out. That it why to an extent it is unfair to blame parents for the way their kids turn out. I am not saying in all cases just some cases. Because sometimes it is not the parents fault. Train up a child in the way he should go so that when he is old he ill not depart from it. But nothing was ever said of what could happen in between. For the records I got this concept from a Bishop T.D Jakes sermon some years ago and remembered it when I saw your first post. Cheers bro.

Thank God you've agreed with "most" of my points. Atleast my arguments are not completely empty as rhymz claim. I wish we could see face to face to argue this once again. I love arguments but not senseless ones like between you and rhymz. Pls leave him alone. Silence still remains the best answer to a f00l.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chreldb(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Thank God you've agreed with "most" of my points. Atleast my arguments are not completely empty as rhymz claim. I wish we could see face to face to argue this once again. I love arguments but not senseless ones like between you and rhymz. Pls leave him alone. Silence still remains the best answer to a f00l.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That argument was really senseless sha. @ bolded, noted! Thanks.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

Go and play with sand and stop quoting me please. You are a waste of time. Come back in 10 years.
hahahahah. . .don't be mad at the fact that you are not that smart, I don't know how painful that must feel but I understand. . .lol.
Now go and do your monkey argument with your fellow below average I.Q mate, EyenCalabar or whatever the dullard calls himself. The both of you are a perfect pair of ignorant MOFOs making senseless arguments.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Vanneni: Has any one of you making all these harsh comments ever sat to think about the different factors that could make one to become a culitist It might not really have been his choice o! Hmm.... sad
Sharappp.Wetin you know?Men dey talk you won still talk.Children of nowadays
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by RukkySuzy(f): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
As if d rest will learn frm dis. May God forgive us all for all our misdeeds and pray dat God purify d so_called cultist hearts. Its so sad. Really pity d mother.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar:

You are better off in silence when people with superior I.Q make comments too complex for your peanut brain to comprehend lest you expose yourself as a DOLT!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar:

so you are going to be gay just so you can spite one smart irritant on NL they call rhymz. .lol. . I see how much you are willing to go just to make your dumb points.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by azimibraun: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
All said and done.. Bt who hs proof 2 show this boy ws a cultist? Cos a guy died in a gang related fashion doesn't mk mk him a gang member.. Who knws if its part of his killers plans to label him a cultist so that nigerians see it dt way? I need proof.if u knw him as a cultist den who are his fellow cultist in skool or @ home?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
5alive: like seriously...... Did u go to schu at all
Wow, nairaland con see ignoramus ooo.
A grown up man.......grown up i s an adjectiv tellin us more abt d man..
Chai. Ur mom needs to watchout for u cos na dullards like u dey join cult for schu
na which kpangolo school this ignoramus go wey im wan teach person wey better pass by light yrs. Edioota.
What do you know that you are blabbing.
Hahahah. . .he does not even know what an adjective actually does. "Grown up man". . .lol. . What does that even mean? It is like saying pretty beauty, dumb dumb dumb. You know nothing, just shut it and stop this lame attempt to butt in into sth you don't understand. What a dolt!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by creativemusic: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Lakulos(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
olumaxi: So sad dis biutiful woman gave birth to a cultist..al dsame,rest in peace bro

She didn't give birth to a cultist,she gave birth to a son who choose cultism
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Tinyemeka(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
bigx: Always on Blue
Ba?
Didn't his mum ask him why he was always wearing blue?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by silibaba: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
no repentance inside the grave
SORTER: MAY ALLAH FORGIVE ALL HIS WRONGS!!!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by gbigbega: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Vanneni: Has any one of you making all these harsh comments ever sat to think about the different factors that could make one to become a culitist It might not really have been his choice o! Hmm.... sad

Nobody can force you to be a cultist. You may have been pressurized but you definitely cannot be forced against your will. Getting out may be a different game though. Getting in is absolutely your wrong deluded judgement and choice.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by jasmine21(f): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
I would never understand why people will still want to join or be associated with cultism in this day and age. There's no benefit at all. Why do you even bother to go to school then? Nawa oo
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by mbhs139(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
musKeeto: : So are we supposed to feel pity for a cultist?

Live with your decisions

phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry

how is he an idiot, na lie him talk ni?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
chingyjant:
Sharappp.Wetin you know?Men dey talk you won still talk.Children of nowadays
I know quite a lot and would rarely talk/air a view without weighing a matter seriously. If you would reason well you'd agree that what I typed is what every reason human should do. In as much as we have the ability to choose our choices and responses to any kind of situation, not everyone is strong enough or knows how to. We are all wired differently you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video / Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System / Female Soldier Beats Policewoman Comatose In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.