Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

You-win Second Stage Application Has Started - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You-win Second Stage Application Has Started (11004 Views)

Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China / What You Need To Know About Youwin First Stage Application / You Win 2012 ! If You Are Shortlisted...notify Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2013
neksummi:

Now I'm not deviating but I want to add somethings to the the business I first submitted e.g I submitted for poultry. Can I now add crop production to it making it poultry and crop production?
if u feel like adding sumthin to it let it be sumtin about livstock...lik pig,turkey,laying birds dat produces eggs,browlers all this constitute poultry addin crops will look as if u wnt to go into defrnt lin of busines..so dat in can go under one groupin .
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2013
moyin1: @mikeoh.I scaled thru to the 2nd stage pls can we chat @ b_moyinoluwa@yahoo.com i need to ask some questions to be able to move on with my submission.Thanks
.....i wil send u a messag on ur email check it nd then ask the qustn tru it

1 Like

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
moyin1: @mikeoh.I scaled thru to the 2nd stage pls can we chat @ b_moyinoluwa@yahoo.com i need to ask some questions to be able to move on with my submission.Thanks

1 Like

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by neksummi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
mikeoh: if u feel like adding sumthin to it let it be sumtin about livstock...lik pig,turkey,laying birds dat produces eggs,browlers all this constitute poultry addin crops will look as if u wnt to go into defrnt lin of busines..so dat in can go under one groupin .

Thanks for taking your time to answer each of our questions. God bless you.
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by emmydex(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
For υя business financial plan for YOUwin email talk2emmydex@yahoo.com. Location Abuja
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by neksummi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
emmydex: For υя business financial plan for YOUwin email talk2emmydex@yahoo.com. Location Abuja

My guy, are you sure you're not late with your offer? Submission deadline is tomorrow!
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Afrocatalyst: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
neksummi:

My guy, are you sure you're not late with your offer? Submission deadline is tomorrow!
neksummi on my wife's registeratn page,state selectn is nt working. Could it be because am using a fone?
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by neksummi(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
neksummi on my wife's registeratn page,state selectn is nt working. Could it be because am using a fone?

No it's not because you're using phone. At this stage you cannot change any detail on that page.
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by mkmyers45(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2013
Any updates?
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by meshybizzo(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2013
Can anyone who has been through the program or won give more information prior to the new application opening.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Problems With Water Dispenser And Possible Solutions / How Did You Activate Your Uba Debit Master Card / English Pool Fixed Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.