Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,652 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Travelling From Asaba To Illorin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling From Asaba To Illorin (6828 Views)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja / Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling From Asaba To Illorin by willyfrench(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
Please can someone help in advising me on how to get to illorin from Asaba, Delta state.Got posted to Kwara for NYSC and have no idea of how to get there. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Travelling From Asaba To Illorin by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2013
willyfrench: Please can someone help in advising me on how to get to illorin from Asaba, Delta state.Got posted to Kwara for NYSC and have no idea of how to get there. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I did my NYSC in Kwara and then, i was residing in Benin city...
I will guide you on how to go there.
Going to Kwara from Benin, there are two route. You can either take Asaba to Auchi.. Auchi to Okene.. Okene to Kabba.. Kabba to Ilorin but, that is very expensive.
The easiest and cheapest way is to enter a car from Asaba to Benin. Goto Uselu park and enter straight to Ilorin from there. It is between 6 to 7 hours. When you get to Ilorin, tell the driver that you will stop at Maraba park and in that park, you will get another bus that is going to Edu Local Government where the Camp is located.
Re: Travelling From Asaba To Illorin by willyfrench(m): 2:15am On Mar 05, 2013
fados4sure:
I did my NYSC in Kwara and then, i was residing in Benin city...
I will guide you on how to go there.
Going to Kwara from Benin, there are two route. You can either take Asaba to Auchi.. Auchi to Okene.. Okene to Kabba.. Kabba to Ilorin but, that is very expensive.
The easiest and cheapest way is to enter a car from Asaba to Benin. Goto Uselu park and enter straight to Ilorin from there. It is between 6 to 7 hours. When you get to Ilorin, tell the driver that you will stop at Maraba park and in that park, you will get another bus that is going to Edu Local Government where the Camp is located.

Thanks so much for the reponse. I intend to leave in a few hours but i'll try getting a bus from onitsha to ilorin,else i will take your advise and head to benin. Thanks again.
Re: Travelling From Asaba To Illorin by tweeby: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
willyfrench:

Thanks so much for the reponse. I intend to leave in a few hours but i'll try getting a bus from onitsha to ilorin,else i will take your advise and head to benin. Thanks again.
Plz how did u later get to ilrn. Tnx
Re: Travelling From Asaba To Illorin by lenryhass: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
willyfrench:

pls like around what time do the bus always leave uselu park to ilorin?
Re: Travelling From Asaba To Illorin by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
lenryhass:

pls like around what time do the bus always leave uselu park to ilorin?
In the morning because its a long journey

(1) (Reply)

Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes / Cameroonian Wanting To Travel To Lagos / Police Certificate For Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.