Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Caught In The Act ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Act ! (3017 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act ! by bigfather(m): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2008
You come back from work one day and you meet your kid brother having sex with the housemaid right in front of your kids 3yrs and 2yrs.
Any reactions in the house please ?
Re: Caught In The Act ! by opokonwa(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2008
That's gross angry
But his will be one of the many uncaught illicit sexual acts between house-helps and household members.

I will send him parking from my house especially for not respecting my kids' innocence
I will also send the house-help parking I no wan belle for my house
Besides, who else might be her next target but me undecided
Re: Caught In The Act ! by efuah(f): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
opokonwa:

I will send him parking from my house especially for not respecting my kids' innocence
I will also send the house-help parking [sub]I no wan belle for my house[sub]
Exactly! angry
Re: Caught In The Act ! by Scopium: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2008
opokonwa:

That's gross angry
But his will be one of the many uncaught illicit sexual acts between house-helps and household members.

I will also send the house-help parking I no wan belle for my house
Besides, who else might be her next target but me undecided

[size=13pt]Abi o! I'll tan his hide before kicking his sex butt out.[/size]
Re: Caught In The Act ! by sistajay(f): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hmm, no comment.
Re: Caught In The Act ! by ifyalways(f): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2008
his_grace:

you're a foolish congolese. Poster.

@topic,the househelp wud be going alongside with my bros.
lol. . .the kids . . . .i dont know abeg undecided
i dont even wish to see such things and i wont see it. embarassed
Re: Caught In The Act ! by bigfather(m): 5:23am On Mar 21, 2008
his_grace:

you're a foolish congolese. Poster.

I refused to be moved by words from an IMMATURED EMBRAYO ! grin
Re: Caught In The Act ! by almondjoy(f): 6:22am On Mar 21, 2008
Get rid of both of them from ma gaddem house as soon as possible.  The next thing they would do is to practice on the kids! A dog or bitch in heat has no conscience or boundaries! kiss
Re: Caught In The Act ! by kolaoloye(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2008
I will send the house maid packing, but my brother will i discipline. angry
                    Giving him an opportunity to repent
Re: Caught In The Act ! by achoudeh(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2008
the two of them must leave my house, no two ways about that, because how you make you our family so shall it be,my kids are my responsbilty,so you have protect them and give them the best in any thing you know,[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Caught In The Act ! by cybersleek(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2008
"He who has no sin, let him cast the first stone" I will discipline both of them, and make sure they are never left alone together again. If you say you will send them packing, you would have taken an ostrich approach to issues.The house maid is a human being too, who is subject to like passions as everyone else. Abi bigfather you wan talk say u neva do some kin bad runs before?
Re: Caught In The Act ! by bigfather(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2008
cybersleek:

"He who has no sin, let him cast the first stone" I will discipline both of them, and make sure they are never left alone together again. If you say you will send them packing, you would have taken an ostrich approach to issues.The house maid is a human being too, who is subject to like passions as everyone else. [b][/b]Abi bigfather you wan talk say u never do some kin bad runs before?

No body has a clean record but nor be say make i dey bang babe right in the presence of my niece and nephew. There are better ways bros !
Re: Caught In The Act ! by ololade34(f): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2008
In front of my innocents kids?!!! They'll both have to leave
Re: Caught In The Act ! by cybersleek(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2008
I feel you bigfather, was just pulling your legs!, but on the real, you need to talk to your bro seriously. Dont do anything drastic, but make sure the avenue for a repeat is eliminated to nil.
Re: Caught In The Act ! by Riskie(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ topic
Not only is it a shame that the kids had to see something like that, what ur brother did also shows how little respect he has for you. If u happened to catch him this one time, what makes u think he hasn't done it before and won't do it again if u let him stay. I think u should kick them both out. undecided
Re: Caught In The Act ! by jydewalker(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2008
It is abomination!

I will not only send both of them parking, but I will first and foremost beat hell out of them, that they will never in their live think of anything near such a thing again.
Re: Caught In The Act ! by ula(f): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2008
my wonderful kid brother WILL NEVER disgrace me that way, i TRUST him 2 much. my parents brought him up VERY well
Re: Caught In The Act ! by bigfather(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2008
ula:

my wonderful kid brother WILL NEVER disgrace me that way, i TRUST him 2 much. my parents brought him up VERY well

Story o !
Re: Caught In The Act ! by manmustwac(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2008
@big father
wetin make u ask dat kind question? things like that don't happen. Or u wan tell me that e don happen before?
Re: Caught In The Act ! by bigfather(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2008
manmustwac:

@big father
wetin make u ask that kind question? things like that don't happen. Or u wan tell me that e don happen before?

Of course it happened but to a friend !
Re: Caught In The Act ! by lexicon(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2008
manmustwac:

@big father
wetin make u ask that kind question? things like that don't happen. Or u wan tell me that e don happen before?

There is nothing that has never happened on earth. this one na house maid now and they are not in anyway related. God forbid its re-occurence again, me i have read where a brother like dat bang his female cousin and many more.

@poster, first bit a hell out the two illegal couple and payoff the the housemaid. Your brother can still stay so as to avoid family problem
Re: Caught In The Act ! by manmustwac(m): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2008
big father:

Of course it happened but to a friend !
So your trying to tell me that someone came home from work and caught a 3 year old boy making love to a housemaid? Isn't that child abuse? How old was the housemaid?
Re: Caught In The Act ! by bigfather(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2008
manmustwac:

So your trying to tell me that someone came home from work and caught a 3 year old boy making love to a housemaid? Isn't that child abuse? How old was the housemaid?

Please re-read the topic again sir ! smiley
Re: Caught In The Act ! by TOYOSI20(f): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2008
manmustwac:

. . . . . .lmao. . . . . shocked

big father:

Tell him. . . . . . . . embarassed
Re: Caught In The Act ! by manmustwac(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2008
big father:

OK I GUESS I WAS HALF ASLEEP WHEN I FIRST READ THE POST

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act ! by ssRhino: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
I will send both of them away for disrespecting my house and makking my children see movies they never paid for.
Re: Caught In The Act ! by MissyB1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2008
Oh nah!!  sad
Wha will pweple not do bcuzz of sex? shocked shocked
I realli will love to meet d man who invented sex to knw what nxt he's about inventing.  undecided

@ topic
Send d maid outt'a d house and as for d bro, undecided
For disrespectin ma kids he deserves sm punishment.
Spare d rod,you spoil 'em all.
Re: Caught In The Act ! by TPS360: 4:56am On Aug 12, 2008
thats wrong, in front of kids? thats live Indecency !!
Re: Caught In The Act ! by emmydee(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2008
this kind of thing happens quite often. However, if I catch them, both of them MUST leave my house.
Re: Caught In The Act ! by peejay(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2008
lol this is so funny, lemi assume the housemaid's name is Eniobong, hehe no hard feelings people!! but thank God the children are still very young. i bet they already 4got. and hey com on guys and girls, wen u wer babies i'm sure can't remember ur parents banging right in front of u. oh u think i'm shitting u? go ask them, and ofcourse, u musta done worse, well most certainly, someone has to leave. who knows, it musta bn the kid brother that made her do it, or vise versa,

nuff said,
Re: Caught In The Act ! by kokoye(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
peejay:

lol lemi assume the housemaid's name is Eniobong,

why must the housemaid be a calabar girl tribalist like you grin

But then, wait o, I remember wetin Eno take me do when I was growing up.

beware of calabar maids,

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act ! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2008
na waooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Drug/alcohol Addicts Be Bribed Not To Have Kids? / Post Wedding.. Pics N All / ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.