Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Caught In The Act ! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Act ! (3026 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Caught In The Act ! by dbisiback: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2008
IN front of my 3 and 2 year old kids? God! i feel like crying. Those kids are not that young, if you have the kids of nowadays and how intelligent they are you would know how painful it is for any parent to think their 3 and 2 years old were watching live sex scene. Im so disgusted and just feel like crying for the kids. I really cant think of what to do to those idiots now.
Re: Caught In The Act ! by Angolobabe(f): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2008
infront of the kids,that i can't take ,please do send them packing immediately,kids should never be exposed to such an act.
Re: Caught In The Act ! by meexteriox(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2008
Its an abominable act in front of kids that young. Children of nowadays, being what they are could easily learn acts you wouldn't beleive in your wildest dream. I strongly suggest you handle the situation maturely and wisely too. Its very important you let your brother and your maid know the evil they've committed, even if you want to send them packing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maternal Instinct / Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails / Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.