Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends (19642 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Herbalist For Sex Slave Returns After 5 Years / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
ILLUMATI MAKE THE BOY STOOPID BY INVOLVING HIS SOUL IN OBAMA MICROCHIP. IT IS A PITY FOR SEUN IS SO SEXY TO KILL KIND NAIRALAND IN THE HANDS OF BEAUTIFUL SLIMYEM.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by sweetnigga(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
The guy must be a GAY.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by tpia5: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
buccal: The guy is a dummy,the police should charge him for stupidity

one of those times when i'm tempted to say i cant fault this comment.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by kekakuz(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
You can meet idnapers anywhere don't be glorifying this because its facebook.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by caesaraba(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
dplomaticVal: I thnk govt sh'd abolish this so-called site cald facebook to prevent this devilish mercenaries frm accomplishing there heinous act.....

Yeah right! After all, "President Jonathan brought facebook to Nigeria."
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Bryancrox(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
D quy nor wise oo
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by tpia5: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
he left Enugu without telling his parents and the suspected kidnappers were using his phone to call his parents, asking for ransom,” he said.

the same parents he didnt deem important to let know his whereabouts, the kidnappers contacted them on his behalf.

maybe the kidnappers dont have parents and relished the opportunity of talking to his?

lord have mercy, k'Oloun ma so wa.

abi na jazz dem use foram?
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by EzePromoe: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4eva: I think people should start going to jail for being stup1d.
Hahaha
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by tpia5: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
kekakuz: You can meet idnapers anywhere don't be glorifying this because its facebook.

true, but he should have let his parents know where he was going.

and why do people trust those on facebook?

this is a very worrying trend which i find difficult to fathom.

are the dangers of fb not obvious? Because to me, its like it stares me in the face all the time but not so for others who just see it as a "friendly" network.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by wizard01(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
De Victim sef, is he a learner!!
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by peacebearer(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
just land for nairaland today stil a novice need you guyz.to put me throug tnx
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by jawjaw1: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Abeg, which kain mumu be this?
After rescuing him, the police suppose give the boy one beta slap make the mumu wey dey im brain evaporate.
Nonsense!
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by adisa204(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
webaplanet: SEVEN months after a post-graduate student of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Miss Cynthia Osokogu was killed by friends she met on social media, Facebook, an undergraduate of Kogi State University, Lokoja, Kogi State, Oludoyi Bamidele Samuel, has been abducted by a kidnap syndicated, facilitated by a friend he also met on Facebook.

Samuel was, however, lucky, as he is alive to tell the story of how his supposed friend, identified as Michael (surname unknown) by the Delta State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ikechukwu Aduba, lured him from Enugu to Warri, DeltaState.

A kidnap gang facilitated by Michael, currently at large, held him hostage for three days before Police officers from the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, stormed their hideout at Uzor Street, Agbarho, and seized three of the suspects.

They demanded N5 million ransom from Samuel’s mother to effect his release and were relocating him to another location when the police pounced on them. Commissioner Aduba gave the names of the suspects cooling off in police cell as Anibor Oghenekparabo, Onoriode Omamowho and Kelvin Orotoma.

Cynthia was killed in a hotel in Festac, Lagos, which she was lured to in July 2012, by her Facebook friends, but the intent of Samuel’s abductors was to extort money from his parents.

Mr. Aduba, who confirmed that Samuel has reunited with his Enugu-based parents said, “He was invited by a friend, identified as Michael, who he met on Facebook for a birthday party in Warri. They have not met face to face before this incident, but have been chatting on the internet. He must have found out his background through his interaction with him on the social media.”

“So, they plotted how to abduct him and make money. Samuel, the only son of his parents, who his kidnappers believe are well to do, left his parents in Enugu without telling them where he was going to and entered a vehicle to Warri. “He (Samuel was discussing with Michael on phone and called him on when he got to Warri, but his so-called friend had ulterior motive. He had arranged with others to kidnap him and Samuel was whisked to a house at Uzor Street, Agbarho, where he was held hostage for three days,” Aduba asserted.

Saturday Vanguard was told that Samuel was dumbfounded by the entire affair, as he was kept incommunicado in a compound that had other residents.

His break came when some persons, who suspected the movement of the suspected kidnappers, got in touch with the police.

The suspects also decoded that their secret had been uncovered and arranged to move the victim, but the police struck at the nick of time.

Commissioner Aduba was, however, disturbed that people could leave their homes to visit so-called friends they met on Facebook without proper security check.

“I do not understand this; I am warning young men and women to stop this behavior. How can you leave your home to go a birthday party by somebody you do not know, all because both of you met on Facebook, this is ridiculous.

“People should help the police by being security conscious. Can you imagine, he left Enugu without telling his parents and the suspected kidnappers were using his phone to call his parents, asking for ransom,” he said.
Wat type of a university student' BOY'would leave 2 anoder boiz house if something aint fishy just frnds on facebook someone uve never met imagine d stupidity.the boys parents shld start monitoring his relationship with other boiz.....
Read more http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/facebook-friends-kidnap-kogi-varsity-student/
for moew Odd news visit http://tonykempis com
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
candygosh:

Did the post said "she" . I think nigerians need to start reading twice undecided
na u suppose dey read with invisible eyes n mind. U no see say na samuella (female), the la no dey visible. Na una dey do am well well.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Psaalmuel(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wich kain namesake b diz..al because of birthdae cake n junks..u wan spoil name 4 pesn..smhw 4 yhu*wobia olojukokoro*

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Soukiss(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
HA HA HA . MY GUY DON FULL MUGU . I KNOW SAMUEL THINK SAY NA GIRL HE DEY CHATIN WITH FOR FACE BOOK . IF NOT SO HOW CAN A GUY INVITING U TO HIS BDAY ON FBOOK AND U GO . OR SAMUEL BE GEY I THINK SO?
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Are you sure the victim isn't gay

What type of guy travels to meet another guy from facebook, anyway
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
wizard01: De Victim sef, is he a learner!!

He was looking for butt shots... grin

The guy is Mr longstrokes, he needs to tell us what happened when he got there lol.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Siga: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ok guys....I am inviting all of una to my birthday party...make all man fall in.... grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by mployer(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
peacebearer: just land for nairaland today stil a novice need you guyz.to put me throug tnx
what planet did u land from? Anyway dis is nairaland where we get informed while still catching fun, kinda using one stone to kill 2 birds.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by peacebearer(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
d guy is soo stupid as well as his abductors those guys stil learner.no experience
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by donsax: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Please like this if you think the Victim was a fo0l.. grin grin grin grin

How is he a fool is it a crime to meet an online friend? Or a fuced country palaba! You can only say he's a fool for not being cautious
Please like this post if you think this guy is the real f0ol!!
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Ejine(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by peacebearer(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
m-ployer:
what planet did u land from? Anyway dis is nairaland where we get informed while still catching fun, kinda using one stone to kill 2 birds.
tnx bro
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by metti(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
dash97: Popular online Jumia shopping company angry angry...... sienna delivery car hit by trailer today.... one with a broken hand... the other severe nose bleeding.... shocked

Wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Regiblinkz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
What's it with young girls/boys and their facebook friends
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
That guy is likely gay, if not what will ever attract you to your fellow man that u just met on facebook and start talking to the extent of inviting him for a birthday party. He is in want of heart and his abductor may have preyed on his weakness and draw him with his own rope.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Sweetapple007(f): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God am not in face book relating wit some one i dont know.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Excellentspirit(f): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
buccal: The guy is a dummy,the police should charge him for stupidity

Hehhehehehehehehehehe
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by doctokwus: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
shymexx: Are you sure the victim isn't gay

This is a point& an issue dat really nids investigating.Its odd for a guy to go& mit anoda guy he had contacted only on fb in warri of all places for dat mata in dese days of kidnappin just for a party.I bliv dere is a lot d guy is not tellin d police& dis gay angle cud b one of dem.Anoda angle to b checkd out is weda d guy was tryin to guy his parents ova some cash,but later fell out wt d kidnappers or d plan was busted by d unexpected report of d strange mvt by vigilant neighbors
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by doctokwus: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
shymexx: Are you sure the victim isn't gay

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by abbeybanks(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
This is so so so ridiculous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum: Deradicalised Terrorists Rejoin Boko Haram After Spying On Communities / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two In Rivers / Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.