Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends (19641 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Herbalist For Sex Slave Returns After 5 Years / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by tpia5: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
hmm, well, i suppose there might be more to it than what it looks like.

most things arent generally as straightforward as one would think.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by ovo4u(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ummm do they still go to school in the north? I though they say schooling is harem? they should close all school in the north pls and let us hear word.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by delors(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
The Kidnapped - LEARNER!
The Kidnappers - LEARNERS!!
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by ifyalways(f): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmn.he is one lucky dude.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by jomogbomo: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tolexander: Seems the guy has a dirty motive aside the birthday party which he intentionally didn't want to disclose, but the facebook friends' intention outsmarted his.

He just use the birthday party to justify and support his intention.
I wonder why a guy will be so close with another person of the same gender with him and decides to pay him a visit in Warri from Enugu. The guy needs to be thoroughly and severly investigated.
F.A.G maybe?
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Chiksmama: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Cynthia's case should have been a great lesson,but Flies that doesn't listen always follow dead body enter grave. He is lucky to be alive.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by kallysky(f): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
WONDER WONDER WONDER
FASTEST VPN Free Browsing Software FOR MTN AND MULTILINKS USERS

1. Browse on your Laptop or Desktop computer for free using your blackberry.
2. Browse on your laptop using your Nokia 3G Phone.
3. Browse for free using your Modem on your laptop

Download The VPN Free Browsing Software Below:-

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by born2boink(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
I think oludoyi bamidele samuel deserve 100 strokes of cain by the sharia people for his total folishness
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Tjohnnay: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
dplomaticVal: I thnk govt sh'd abolish this so-called site cald facebook to prevent this devilish mercenaries frm accomplishing there heinous act.....
including nairaland
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Kelvinigho(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Some people will hear this,saw it happen and take similar trips 2moro.i dnt knw wht kind fun or poverty is causing this.this one is a guy and a disgrace to manhood.but ladies they wil never change eventho with al the stories in the world,they wil conclude that its not their portion.just change ur profile to a CEO of a company ladies will add you quickly on facebook.is dis poverty or spirtual atacks
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by obailala(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
The guy is definitely gay. His reasoning must have been eroded by the excitement of finding a partner in an anti-gay society like Nigeria. #poor f.a.g
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by lomzy1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
I think d guy is gay..
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by chux76(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
dplomaticVal: I thnk govt sh'd abolish this so-called site cald facebook to prevent this devilish mercenaries frm accomplishing there heinous act.....

Which planet are you from?? I can imagine you just sat for your Common entrance examination into J.S.S.1
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by andyanders: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
In fact I believe the boy himself has something to answer here. How can a young guy go to meet male friends he met on social network? Maybe it was gay guys and the s called boy could be guy and themselves also told him they were gay and he moved. If was a female lady that invited him, that is understandable. The guy is a complete full.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by andyanders: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
lomzy1: I think d guy is gay..

Exactly who he is. The guy is gay and there is nothing anybody can say to convince me. Either he plotted the kidnapping with the guys or they took advantage of him. How can a normal guy be invited by young men for a party and he will enter a car to meet with them.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by ceejayluv(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Double post
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by ceejayluv(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
did you actually type this with a straight face?
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by tpia5: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
How can a normal guy be invited by young men for a party and he will enter a car to meet with them.

since we no longer know what normal is, or since abnormal behaviour is now considered normal, hard to tell what should be a course of action in most situations.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Wadynatural(f): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
skales: Kidnappers everywhere ... Even the poor is not safe in this country anymore

Which way out Nigeria? I'm a rich kid and scared to walk alone dis days grin

y not use public address system? Must u tell us u are from rich family. Oje
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Tinyemeka(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
dabrake:
unfortunately, no 'likes' for your post.
As at 7:46pm, he has 35 likes.

You have just 3. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
You'd think everyone can afford "common" sense since it's so common

But apparently, many people have dead brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by LaughterNoon(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
kehinde1588: Females will neva learn cos dey av deaf ears. Nigerians wit bad habit
he is a two nuts dude
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by SisiKill1: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
So now the guy is gay?!!

You people are ridiculous!!!!

Why is it so hard to accept that people do stupid things and gender or sexual orientation plays no part in it?!!

I feel sorry for y'all.

LMFAO!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Op na dan iska I be ooooo! Kogi State University is in Anyagba not Lokoja!!! Shege yaro angry
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
ovo4u: Ummm do they still go to school in the north? I though they say schooling is harem? they should close all school in the north pls and let us hear word.
see slowpoke the show off. Abeg go shit! grin
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by StateOfMind: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I'm sorry but there must be a mistake in the article. . .I think Samuel supposed to be Samuella - A Girl?

According to the wisemen on Nairaland, only Naija girls with their "chicken brains" are stupid enough to go meet people from facebook. Even when they were told what happened to Cynthia could happen to anyone, they refused to listen. . .so certain were they in their belief they were adamant that only Nigerian girls have no sense.

Maybe if more time was spent warning EVERYONE regardless of gender to be cautious instead of using the opportunity to bash Nigerian girls, Poor Samuel wouldn't have felt safe under the cloak of false invincibility ascribed to his gender and would have been more careful.

Well thank God, this had a happy ending. . .we all know it could have ended badly.

SO EVERYBODY BE CAREFUL. . .BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

Hohohoho, you stole my thoughts. So far no one has said nigerian men are dumb or nigerian men have chicken brains and they won't learn. They all have just insulted the foolish victim not his gender. If it had been a lady ehn, the wise men would have flooded the thread insulting ALL nigerian girls as silly, greedy stubborn and never ready to learn as if this mumu boy dint just exhibit these same traits.

EVERYONE should be careful irrespective of gender or age. There are thousands of 'smarter' people out there that are ready to make one a victim.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by mekaboy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
NA WA OO, A GUY U DONT KNOW SENDS U FRIEND REQUEST ON FB AND U ACCEPT AND TRAVEL TO MEET HIM, HE MUST BE GAY.
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Valto(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
335 Km - (atleast 4hrs 30mins) Distance from Enugu to warri by Road just to attend a birthday party of a facebook friend u never met before ...this samuel of guy must be a big fool shocked shocked
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by doopsy(f): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Please like this if you think the Victim was a fo0l.. grin grin grin grin
And still is a fool.Otondo
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by TableLeg(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Crazy
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Gluckdude(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fashola needs to do something about this facebook.... grin grin
its beginning to kill people like okada this days.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
Dem go hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scammers Who Impersonated Cecilia Ezeilo On Facebook Nabbed. Photo / Zulum: Deradicalised Terrorists Rejoin Boko Haram After Spying On Communities / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.