Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Advert Placement On Nl - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advert Placement On Nl (573 Views)

Adsense Ad Placement On Mobile View - Photo / How To Re-size Image For Ads Placement On Nairaland To 30kb / Free Advert Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advert Placement On Nl by barapistis(m): 2:21am On Mar 04, 2013
ok guys ,when is the best time to place adverts on nairaland..just had a discussion with my boss and i suggested saturday evening...will that be cool or whats your experience like?
Re: Advert Placement On Nl by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2013
I believe Nairaland Ad's run for a whole month so it doesn't matter which day. What you should be thinking of is the type of plan to adopt.
Re: Advert Placement On Nl by sisqology(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2013
Its still something I am looking forward to do. Just wondering how it has been for the people that have done it
Re: Advert Placement On Nl by mrkels(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2013
Most people I know use Ads for conversion, I doubt if nairaland would be able to offer that except if the advertiser is offering a distinct service. I won't be using them cos I know my product/services is so not suitable to be advertised on this forum,yes I would get the clicks and impressions but at the end of the day, conversion is all that matters.
And as for your question you can place your ads anytime, I'm sure nairaland gets the same number of daily views and I wouldn't know if it gets higher during the weekend, I'm also sure you can work a deal with seun in that regard, afterall, it your advert and I believe you have a right to know when it would be suitable to place your ads for maximum reach and when you want it displayed, contact him and talk to him about it.
Re: Advert Placement On Nl by barapistis(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2013
mrkels: Most people I know use Ads for conversion, I doubt if nairaland would be able to offer that except if the advertiser is offering a distinct service. I won't be using them cos I know my product/services is so not suitable to be advertised on this forum,yes I would get the clicks and impressions but at the end of the day, conversion is all that matters.
And as for your question you can place your ads anytime, I'm sure nairaland gets the same number of daily views and I wouldn't know if it gets higher during the weekend, I'm also sure you can work a deal with seun in that regard, afterall, it your advert and I believe you have a right to know when it would be suitable to place your ads for maximum reach and when you want it displayed, contact him and talk to him about it.

Yep. You just gave me another line of thought..we had run similar ads on adwords before with most of the conversion coming from nl..but this one is different.we used schoolarship as the stimulating part of our ads then..the best model should ve been banners n posters but this is no more allowed in my locality..tut of radio n tv but they are too short n expesive..whats your suggestion ..it on short professional courses

(1) (Reply)

How To Blog: Blogging Tips For Your Blog To Stand Out / Liberty Reserve Seller In Enugu Needed Urgently!!!!! / Avg Internet Security 2013 Free Download Full Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.