Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

D Sms Seems Ridiculous HSA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / D Sms Seems Ridiculous HSA (681 Views)

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today / Who Knows This Company! Hsa-hrdept / This Is Ridiculous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Sms Seems Ridiculous HSA by HASOrg: 2:22am On Mar 04, 2013
U tink dey are scammers, ask ur Questn pls without insult no mata d degree of anger n hatred boiling in you pls ask ur questions
Re: D Sms Seems Ridiculous HSA by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
HAS Org: U tink dey are scammers, ask ur Questn pls without insult no mata d degree of anger n hatred boiling in you pls ask ur questions

the last time you people came to Abeokuta, i wondered where you expected unemployed people to get N8,500 from, however, you spoke so much with vigour, but looking at the cloth you wore, your suit was completely different from the trousers, the shirt not ironed, cars you brought to the center, 1 old 3 series BMW and Old Nissan car, i was amazed cause after all you talk i expected you to have a big car that will portray what you were saying. (Eni ba ma daso fun ni torun lama koko wo).

In addition to the above, i work somewhere, and i know how many health talks were organized for us,most i mean most if not all are not ready to pay a kobo for any health check up. If eventually you succeeded in getting money from this people, the team leader will get the bulk of it no problem, but how may of those seminars will you get in a month to make up at-least 30k a month.

a lot lot of questions still on my mind.

1 Like

Re: D Sms Seems Ridiculous HSA by HASOrg: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
Tkz itz really true wat u noticed, I may nt giv u concise info cos am stil a month old wit dem, big cloth is nt big peepz infact part of d training is ao to manage ur financial life, sometines I wish to dress Behind buh ao wil I luk lyk wen am dressed lik dat nd dos I met dea re dress simply. To God av made a profit of 61k in diz a month buh d truth iz no work is easy all av its sides buh has is just a play ground itz nt a serz work yet money flows plus itz nt gonna stop u if u av anoda work
Abt d 8k5 itz tru wea do dey wnt dem to get d 8k5 frm wen dey re unemployed buh do u no to get money u use money even if u dnt av see any of d oFficials afta n say I dnt av d money buh interested, attitude mataz.av nt been dng any serz work tho buh itz been interestn
Re: D Sms Seems Ridiculous HSA by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2013
Thank God you accepted the fact, but Mr Ojora who is the CEO of your org who claimed to have been in south africa courtesy of your mother body and one other tall man that uses glasses from Ijebu, i can't recollect his name right now were the owners of those rickety cars and suits.

Another questions is what is your Nafdac Number or you do not need nafdac to work and sell health product?

What Makes your product different form other health product we get from the chemist or even the tradomedicals?

etc etc etc
Re: D Sms Seems Ridiculous HSA by HASOrg: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
D truth is I dnt no ijora nd dnt no abt doz dat came to abeokuta buh being @ d rite plc mataz itz 2 ways one u can move very slowly n d 2nd u wil do exploit within 6mth A7-0380 daz d nafdac no of one of dem
Re: D Sms Seems Ridiculous HSA by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2013
Mr Ojoro we were told is the brain behind Health Stream All...

Then why then did you place advert for positions that are not available if not that there is something behind it?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Studying In UK And Canada? / Job Opportunity For Vibrant Graduates At PWV / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.