Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better (688 Views)

Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists? / Atheists, What Is The VALUE Of Human Life? / Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by ooman(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2013
Atheism is the future of our world. The perfect future we all look up to cannot be achieved with people being religious. However, we must be careful we do not take away people's right to be stupid and worship whatever they want to worship. Everyone's right remains to be wise or foolish.
The 21 century atheist must spend less time discussing fairytale pseudoscience called creationism with the religious, We must now spend our time on making sure that
children are thought real science, free-thoght, reason and everything that will make them believe in reality than have imaginary friends. Children are the future, our focus must be on them.

We are the hope of the world. Atheism has done everything great and good for this world. Science experienced many discoveries immediately people started disbelieving in fairy tales.
The fact is that when the religious have gone to their God(s) in prayer for answers without progress,they come back to us to provide them with answers to their various question, which we do with pleasure. We provide them with medicine in the hospitals, yet, after they are whole, they do not thank the doctors and scientist who made the drugs, instead thank their imaginary friend called God who had nothing to do with their healing.

Without the atheists on earth, it would fall into shambolic. The universe itself is helpless without atheism. We must therefore take our place and have a firm stand in all areas of government and science. The religious have done enough damage to science, technology, economy and the world in general.
Its our time to take over
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2013
Good morning ooman,

Wow! Hope you slept well??...Seems someone dreamt from dusk till dawn. I believe this your post should have been captioned 'ooman's vision 5050'...Lol!!!

ooman: Atheism is the future of our world.

Atheism might be your future and the future of your kid (oh that poor kid) but to think it is the future of the world is nothing short of a dream laddy...I am of the opinion that being an Atheist is a personal thing and really I do not think that there will come a time where everyone on Earth would embrace Atheism.

ooman:
The perfect future we all look up to cannot be achieved with people being religious.

Religion does not promise a perfect future on Earth...religion's promise of perfection only comes in the after life and c'mon ooman do you honestly believe that Atheism can lead anyone to a 'perfect future'?...wake up from your dream man!..there is no such thing as a 'perfect future' on Earth.

ooman:
However, we must be careful we do not take away people's right to be stupid and worship whatever they want to worship. Everyone's right remains to be wise or foolish.

Precisely! The above is so on point. It's about time some Theists get this into their heads. If one wants to hold the silly view that his existence is a mistake of nature then so be it...everyone has the right to be silly.

ooman:
The 21 century atheist must spend less time discussing fairytale pseudoscience called creationism with the religious,

Yeepee!!! ooman is going on holiday...

ooman:
We must now spend our time on making sure that
children are thought real science, free-thoght, reason and everything that will make them believe in reality than have imaginary friends. Children are the future, our focus must be on them.

I am so glad that I am not your kid! I can just imagine how you would force your views and philosophies on this child...even when the child decides to to forfeit his fathers dreams and pursue his own, our dear ooman would may be disinherit the child...oh men, to think that this is the same ill some Atheists want some Theists to do away with.

ooman:
We are the hope of the world. Atheism has done everything great and good for this world.

Don't flatter yourself!...Atheism has done everything great and good??...ooman can you tell me how a refusal to believe in any deity translates into doing everything great and good in this world?

ooman:
Science experienced many discoveries immediately people started disbelieving in fairy tales.

I hope you are not trying to say that science equals Atheism?? In the event that you do not know, science is practiced by all and sundry even though not everyone is in love with it.

ooman:
The fact is that when the religious have gone to their God(s) in prayer for answers without progress,they come back to us to provide them with answers to their various question, which we do with pleasure. We provide them with medicine in the hospitals, yet, after they are whole, they do not thank the doctors and scientist who made the drugs, instead thank their imaginary friend called God who had nothing to do with their healing.

FALLACY!!!

ooman:
Without the atheists on earth, it would fall into shambolic. The universe itself is helpless without atheism.

Another fallacy!

ooman:
We must therefore take our place and have a firm stand in all areas of government and science.

I thought Atheists own science...why take a firm stand? You are now foncusing us o!

ooman:
The religious have done enough damage to science, technology, economy and the world in general.
Its our time to take over

If science belongs to Atheists how then can the religious do damage to it? Guy, the above is just a misrepresentation of the truth.

Thank you and wake up from your dream man!
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by ooman(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning ooman,

Wow! Hope you slept well??...Seems someone dreamt from dusk till dawn. I believe this your post should have been captioned 'ooman's vision 5050'...Lol!!!

You dont know how much i want that to be true. Imagine a world without religion, the perfect place, the peaceful world, the only place where egalitarianism can be possible.

striktlymi: Atheism might be your future and the future of your kid (oh that poor kid) but to think it is the future of the world is nothing short of a dream laddy...I am of the opinion that being an Atheist is a personal thing and really I do not think that there will come a time where everyone on Earth would embrace Atheism.

Actually, i meant a successful future, not necessarily where "everyone" are atheists but a future where the majority are atheists and religion seem so risible. It is the place where children do not die in their numbers daily, it is the place where adults find work and peace, it is the place where there are no divorce between married couples but where loves rains forever in marriages, it is the place where everyone is happy. I do not mean a Utopia, but at least a better world. Imagine the future without religion, where all your kind are dead, then you are imagining a place so peaceful and serene, where there are no Africans or Europeans, where all we have is just humans with one way of life: Atheism. Atheism is the only way to such a future, such a future is my hope, hopefully in 5050.

striktlymi: Religion does not promise a perfect future on Earth...religion's promise of perfection only comes in the after life and c'mon ooman do you honestly believe that Atheism can lead anyone to a 'perfect future'?...wake up from your dream man!..there is no such thing as a 'perfect future' on Earth.

we all define perfection differently. If the future is at least half of what i wrote above, then i am satisfied. I understand religion promises a place in Paradise, but do not forget that Revelation states that New Jerusalem will drop down to EARTH. Such future is totally absurd, it is impossible, but isnt that the silliness of religion, to believe in impossibilities. A perfect understanding of nature, which i will bring about, will lead us all into a perfect future, whether you are there or not.

striktlymi: Precisely! The above is so on point. It's about time some Theists get this into their heads. If one wants to hold the silly view that his existence is a mistake of nature then so be it...everyone has the right to be silly.

Yes i understand, if everyone wants to think that a rich skydaddy purposely made billions and billions of galaxies just for them to live IN JUST ONE OF THEM, after which everyone dies and fears the very thing this rich skydaddy purpose made, which was suppose to support their survival, but which hinders it, things like quakes and rays, they are welcome

striktlymi: Yeepee!!! ooman is going on holiday...

I realize its useless. You guys have been so indoctrinated from babyhood that it takes personal conviction to really see nature in its naturalness and understand that there is no God in it.

striktlymi: I am so glad that I am not your kid! I can just imagine how you would force your views and philosophies on this child...even when the child decides to to forfeit his fathers dreams and pursue his own, our dear ooman would may be disinherit the child...oh men, to think that this is the same ill some Atheists want some Theists to do away with.

Yes, you are not my kid, but your kids are/will be under my influence.
I HAVE NO INTENTION ON FORCING ANYTHING ON ANYONE. Remember i said that
ooman: However, we must be careful we do not take away people's right to be silly and worship whatever they want to worship. Everyone's right remains to be wise or foolish.
that includes my own children/child

striktlymi: Don't flatter yourself!...Atheism has done everything great and good??...ooman can you tell me how a refusal to believe in any deity translates into doing everything great and good in this world?

Disbelieving that a God cares for you makes you take responsibility for everything and makes you a hard worker, that is how atheism has done everything great and good for our world.

striktlymi: I hope you are not trying to say that science equals Atheism?? In the event that you do not know, science is practiced by all and sundry even though not everyone is in love with it.

Yes, i meant science equals atheism and vice versa. Atheism is the way of life of every life forms in nature. Only among gullible humans would you find people worshiping each other and their own very imaginations. It is totally disappointing. Religion is a total disappointment and i will do everything in my power to eradicate it off our world. Gently, peacefully, here a little, there a little, generation by generation Atheism will prevail and God, Jesus, Mohammad will be sent out of our world and everyone will be atheist. That is the future, the hope of mankind, the only perfect place.

striktlymi: FALLACY!!!

striktlymi: Another fallacy!

Because of the veracity of those facts, you couldnt write anything on them but relived yourself of the burden by writing the above.

striktlymi: I thought Atheists own science...why take a firm stand? You are now foncusing us o!

Because the religious are now INFECTING science and you have already destroyed government and since you will not allow us to make great reforms, we have to do it by "force without enforcement" of any law

striktlymi: If science belongs to Atheists how then can the religious do damage to it? Guy, the above is just a misrepresentation of the truth.

You have the gut to write the above when i presume, you are aware of the great evil that Catholics, those of you who worship the Goddess called Mary, did to science and technology in times past. Have you forgotten how you(Catholics) killed Galileo and many other scientist while claiming they are witches and wizards. Because i dont mention it often does not mean i dont know about it. Be careful what you say, you are all dastardly villains. Your God being the ultimate dictator and tyrant, he committed/commanded multiple genocides, dont forget that.

striktlymi: Thank you and wake up from your dream man!

I hope you wake up from your fairy tale dream fast enough and embrace atheism.
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Good afternoon ooman,

I didn't realize that you have turned into a preacher...

ooman:

You dont know how much i want that to be true.

It's obviously a dream...

ooman:
Imagine a world without religion, the perfect place, the peaceful world, the only place where egalitarianism can be possible.

It's impractical to imagine a world without religion cause it is so obvious that there will not be a time where religion will suffer annihilation; and like I mentioned before, the world can never be perfect...peaceful? That would be relative...as long as we have humans on Earth there will always be trouble makers and to try and attribute some of the challenges the world faces to religion doesn't quite cut it. This is a classic case of not accepting responsibility. Man determines whether the world will be peaceful, man determines whether Egalitarianism will be practiced, not religion and certainly not Atheism.

ooman:
Actually, i meant a successful future, not necessarily where "everyone" are atheists but a future where the majority are atheists and religion seem so risible.

Compare your comment above and the one below and spot the contradiction:

ooman:
It is totally disappointing. Religion is a total disappointment and i will do everything in my power to eradicate it off our world. Gently, peacefully, here a little, there a little, generation by generation Atheism will prevail and God, Jesus, Mohammad will be sent out of our world and everyone will be atheist. That is the future, the hope of mankind, the only perfect place.

ooman:
It is the place where children do not die in their numbers daily, it is the place where adults find work and peace, it is the place where there are no divorce between married couples but where loves rains forever in marriages, it is the place where everyone is happy. I do not mean a Utopia, but at least a better world.

A drastic reduction in the child mortality rate (especially where children die of hunger and preventable diseases), a change from unemployment to full employment are 'SAMRT' objectives which humans can achieve if they genuinely work towards them but I fail to see what these have to do with Atheism. Must one be an Atheist in order to work towards achieving full employment or reduce the child mortality rate?

ooman:
Imagine the future without religion, where all your kind are dead,

Death will come to us all!

ooman:
then you are imagining a place so peaceful and serene, where there are no Africans or Europeans, where all we have is just humans with one way of life: Atheism. Atheism is the only way to such a future, such a future is my hope, hopefully in 5050.

You still have failed to show the link between your Atheism and the 'perfect' future you speak of. What I see is ooman appealing to emotions in order to get people to be Atheist.

ooman:
we all define perfection differently. If the future is at least half of what i wrote above, then i am satisfied.

Everyone has his or her definition for what is perfect??...now this is laughable! Perfection is really not subject to individual view and opinion...if your 'perfect' future is half of what you speak of then it is far from being perfect.

ooman:
I understand religion promises a place in Paradise, but do not forget that Revelation states that New Jerusalem will drop down to EARTH. Such future is totally absurd, it is impossible, but isnt that the silliness of religion, to believe in impossibilities.

You call the above silly and impossible while you maintain that the following is possible and not silly??

ooman:
A perfect understanding of nature, which i will bring about, will lead us all into a perfect future, whether you are there or not.

If you can't see how silly the above is then I wonder whether you have another definition for what is silly.

ooman:
Yes i understand, if everyone wants to think that a rich skydaddy purposely made billions and billions of galaxies just for them to live IN JUST ONE OF THEM, after which everyone dies and fears the very thing this rich skydaddy purpose made, which was suppose to support their survival, but which hinders it, things like quakes and rays, they are welcome

Hmmm...

ooman:
I realize its useless. You guys have been so indoctrinated from babyhood that it takes personal conviction to really see nature in its naturalness and understand that there is no God in it.

I didn't start out as a Christian and really I had no opportunity of being indoctrinated...you should pay more attention to nature and may be you will just find God.

ooman:
Yes, you are not my kid, but your kids are/will be under my influence.
I HAVE NO INTENTION ON FORCING ANYTHING ON ANYONE. Remember i said that

that includes my own children/child

You seem like one to force your opinion and beliefs on a child....@bold, you are really dreaming! Someone please wake ooman up!

ooman:
Disbelieving that a God cares for you makes you take responsibility for everything and makes you a hard worker, that is how atheism has done everything great and good for our world.

The above has been debunked on several threads so no need going into it again.

ooman:
Yes, i meant science equals atheism and vice versa.

Are you sure you know what Atheism is? This is so basic and obvious and its something you can't dance around...don't make me tell you the error inherent in that comment.

ooman:
Atheism is the way of life of every life forms in nature.

Oh I see...Atheism is now a way of life?...hmmm please tell me more. Lol!!!

ooman:
Only among gullible humans would you find people worshiping each other and their own very imaginations.

Your opinion! Your right!!

ooman:
Because of the veracity of those facts, you couldnt write anything on them but relived yourself of the burden by writing the above.

I didn't want to embarrass you by pointing out the fallacies cause I believe you are very smart and can decipher them yourself...don't tell me you have not seen them o.

ooman:
Because the religious are now INFECTING science and you have already destroyed government and since you will not allow us to make great reforms, we have to do it by "force without enforcement" of any law

People destroy government and subject people to untold hardship, not Atheism and certainly not Theism. We have had bad leaders who sing the songs of the religious and we have had some Atheists too who were no better than their religious counterpart.

ooman:
You have the gut to write the above when i presume, you are aware of the great evil that Catholics, those of you who worship the Goddess called Mary, did to science and technology in times past. Have you forgotten how you(Catholics) killed Galileo and many other scientist while claiming they are witches and wizards. Because i dont mention it often does not mean i dont know about it. Be careful what you say, you are all dastardly villains. Your God being the ultimate dictator and tyrant, he committed/commanded multiple genocides, dont forget that.

Another fallacy!!! Don't tell me you did not see it o or I might be forced to school you which I know you won't like. And by the way I guess you fail to see how some religious people have helped the course of science. If you can't see the good, please don't tell me about the bad.

ooman:
I hope you wake up from your fairy tale dream fast enough and embrace atheism.

Now the above is laughable considering that you are the one having a dream at the moment.
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by ooman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
striktlymi: Good afternoon ooman,

I didn't realize that you have turned into a preacher...

It's obviously a dream...

shows your level of understanding

striktlymi: It's impractical to imagine a world without religion cause it is so obvious that there will not be a time where religion will suffer annihilation; and like I mentioned before, the world can never be perfect...peaceful? That would be relative...as long as we have humans on Earth there will always be trouble makers and to try and attribute some of the challenges the world faces to religion doesn't quite cut it. This is a classic case of not accepting responsibility. Man determines whether the world will be peaceful, man determines whether Egalitarianism will be practiced, not religion and certainly not Atheism.

Yes, man determines whether the world will be peaceful not God, not religion. Man can achieve peace only by atheism. God is the cause of all our problems. He caused death, sickness, war famine and everything evil. Even hell is too small for him to spend eternity for all his evil.

striktlymi: Compare your comment above and the one below and spot the contradiction:

Actually, you need to spot the figure of speech

striktlymi: A drastic reduction in the child mortality rate (especially where children die of hunger and preventable diseases), a change from unemployment to full employment are 'SAMRT' objectives which humans can achieve if they genuinely work towards them but I fail to see what these have to do with Atheism. Must one be an Atheist in order to work towards achieving full employment or reduce the child mortality rate?

YES, YES, YES. One MUST be an atheist to be able to think freely about his environment. God is too cruel to allow a peaceful world for humans. A man must drop God in the dust bin to really see to the problems around him. Africans failed to see this and this is why we wallow in poverty. God is the ultimate villain, no one can deny that.

striktlymi: Death will come to us all!
ultimately

striktlymi: You still have failed to show the link between your Atheism and the 'perfect' future you speak of. What I see is ooman appealing to emotions in order to get people to be Atheist.

You still dont understand that Atheism means freedom of the mind. Once people become atheist, they will see themselves and their environment the way they have never seen it before. That is how perfection will come. Step by step, generation by generation, the objective will become practical.

striktlymi: Everyone has his or her definition for what is perfect??...now this is laughable! Perfection is really not subject to individual view and opinion...if your 'perfect' future is half of what you speak of then it is far from being perfect.

If i can achieve the eradication of religion. Then, that is the path to the perfection i speak of.

striktlymi: You call the above silly and impossible while you maintain that the following is possible and not silly??
If you can't see how silly the above is then I wonder whether you have another definition for what is silly.

If you think that is silly, then your understanding, acumen and intuition is really low to mine.

striktlymi: Hmmm...

COWARD. COWARD. You realize how true that was, so you decided not to comment on that to let it pass. Am not surprised, all your kind on nairaland does that!!!

striktlymi: I didn't start out as a Christian and really I had no opportunity of being indoctrinated...you should pay more attention to nature and may be you will just find God.

Am embarrassed to say that i started out as a xtian. I study nature all my life. You won't believe but i want there to be a God in it, it is the opposite i find always. There is no God in nature.

striktlymi: You seem like one to force your opinion and beliefs on a child....@bold, you are really dreaming! Someone please wake ooman up!

OBDURATE, YOU ARE!!!. I am not the enforcer here, you are. Remember you are to obey and make others obey the laws of your God. Matt 28v19-20.

striktlymi: The above has been debunked on several threads so no need going into it again.

Or you wish. A wistful wish though. It remains the only true fact. GOD HINDERS OUR PROGRESS. GOD HATES US, WE MUST HATE HIM BACK. Now i speak as though he exist. I really wish he does, because then, i will be able to bring him to justice and send him to hell.

striktlymi: Are you sure you know what Atheism is? This is so basic and obvious and its something you can't dance around...don't make me tell you the error inherent in that comment.

YOU ARE A PSEUD. PLS GO AHEAD. TRY

striktlymi: Oh I see...Atheism is now a way of life?...hmmm please tell me more. Lol!!!

Whenever you do something good, something meaningful, something to help your environment, your people, YOU ARE AN ATHEIST. however, whenever you do something cruel, gruesome, you are a xtian or muslim. you know why? because GOD IS THE ULTIMATE TYRANT AND RULER/CAUSE OF THE EVIL IN OUR WORLD.

striktlymi: Your opinion! Your right!!

Are you kidding, its a fact.

striktlymi: I didn't want to embarrass you by pointing out the fallacies cause I believe you are very smart and can decipher them yourself...don't tell me you have not seen them o.

Oh, pls DO. YOU WILL COME OUT EMBARRASSED.

striktlymi: People destroy government and subject people to untold hardship, not Atheism and certainly not Theism. We have had bad leaders who sing the songs of the religious and we have had some Atheists too who were no better than their religious counterpart.

Atheists are better rulers, that is the contention here. You will be surprised that American founding fathers are no theists at all.

striktlymi: Another fallacy!!! Don't tell me you did not see it o or I might be forced to school you which I know you won't like. And by the way I guess you fail to see how some religious people have helped the course of science. If you can't see the good, please don't tell me about the bad.

OH PLS AGAIN - POINT OUT THE FALLACY. DID THE CATHOLIC CHURCH NOT MAKE GALILEO RETRACT HIS THEORY OF COSMOLOGY EVEN THOUGH IT WAS RIGHT? DID THEY NOT KILL PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF WITCHERY AND WIZARDRY. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE WITCHES AND WIZARDS. or perhaps you dont, this is why you are lying.
I have noticed this with the religious on nairaland:whenever you lack answers, you resort to condemnation. That is not very sagacious though - just a piece of advice

@bold: what the f*** did they do. They propounded the stu.pid sticky theory of big bang, what more? I already know about Faraday. Newton had his doubts, so does Pascal, Charles, Boyles. They couldnt fully drop religion because the POPES WOULD KILL THEM. dont be silly, that is the fact because immediately the catholic lost power, people started becoming atheists.

striktlymi: Now the above is laughable considering that you are the one having a dream at the moment.

grin you make me laugh. Me having a dream? I bet that in the next 2000 years, world population of religious people will be struggling to reach 1%.

why did you run away from the faith and maths thread?
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by InesQor(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
@op:

I'm curious.

Why MUST you do something to make the world better? And also why do you think you need to gear like-minded atheist people to do the same? To what purpose?
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by ooman(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
InesQor: @op:

I'm curious.

Why MUST you do something to make the world better? And also why do you think you need to gear like-minded atheist people to do the same? To what purpose?

to make the world better
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
InesQor: @op:
.Why MUST you do something to make the world better?

ooman:

to make the world better
lol..
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by ooman(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
ah!!!
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by ooman(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
musKeeto:

lol..

isnt that funny?
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
ooman:

shows your level of understanding

Empty!!!

ooman:
Yes, man determines whether the world will be peaceful not God, not religion. Man can achieve peace only by atheism.

The bold shows you don't know much about Atheism! Truthful Atheists would see the error in that comment!

ooman:
God is the cause of all our problems. He caused death, sickness, war famine and everything evil. Even hell is too small for him to spend eternity for all his evil.

It would do you a world of good to start taken responsibility for your actions!

ooman:
Actually, you need to spot the figure of speech

It's too obvious to deny!

ooman:
YES, YES, YES. One MUST be an atheist to be able to think freely about his environment.

Another untrue comment! You need not lie to pass a message across.

ooman:
God is too cruel to allow a peaceful world for humans. A man must drop God in the dust bin to really see to the problems around him. Africans failed to see this and this is why we wallow in poverty. God is the ultimate villain, no one can deny that.

Which God? The one you do not think exist? Now who is talking about imaginary persons? At least I know he exists but since you believe he does not then you must be really imagining things.

ooman:
ultimately

You still dont understand that Atheism means freedom of the mind. Once people become atheist, they will see themselves and their environment the way they have never seen it before. That is how perfection will come. Step by step, generation by generation, the objective will become practical.

You have no idea what Atheism is!

ooman:
If i can achieve the eradication of religion. Then, that is the path to the perfection i speak of.

Self deceit!

ooman:
If you think that is silly, then your understanding, acumen and intuition is really low to mine.

Now this is laughable! One who believes the world will be perfect talking about understanding, acumen and intelligence?? I laugh in tongues!

ooman:
COWARD. COWARD. You realize how true that was, so you decided not to comment on that to let it pass. Am not surprised, all your kind on nairaland does that!!!

Empty!!!

ooman:
Am embarrassed to say that i started out as a xtian. I study nature all my life. You won't believe but i want there to be a God in it, it is the opposite i find always. There is no God in nature.

Empty!!!

ooman:
OBDURATE, YOU ARE!!!. I am not the enforcer here, you are. Remember you are to obey and make others obey the laws of your God. Matt 28v19-20.

Empty!!!

ooman:
Or you wish. A wistful wish though. It remains the only true fact. GOD HINDERS OUR PROGRESS. GOD HATES US, WE MUST HATE HIM BACK. Now i speak as though he exist. I really wish he does, because then, i will be able to bring him to justice and send him to hell.

Now you are confusing yourself.

ooman:
YOU ARE A PSEUD. PLS GO AHEAD. TRY

Empty!!!

ooman:
Whenever you do something good, something meaningful, something to help your environment, your people, YOU ARE AN ATHEIST.

You keep showing the world that you know little about Atheism.

ooman:
however, whenever you do something cruel, gruesome, you are a xtian or muslim. you know why? because GOD IS THE ULTIMATE TYRANT AND RULER/CAUSE OF THE EVIL IN OUR WORLD.

Empty!!!

ooman:
Are you kidding, its a fact.

Oh, pls DO. YOU WILL COME OUT EMBARRASSED.

You really do not know when a statement is fallacious?? That's a shame!

ooman:
Atheists are better rulers, that is the contention here. You will be surprised that American founding fathers are no theists at all.

Fallacy!!!

ooman:
OH PLS AGAIN - POINT OUT THE FALLACY.

Guy go fetch your philosophy text and sought it out yourself. I am tired of having to teach some basic things.

ooman:
DID THE CATHOLIC CHURCH NOT MAKE GALILEO RETRACT HIS THEORY OF COSMOLOGY EVEN THOUGH IT WAS RIGHT? DID THEY NOT KILL PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF WITCHERY AND WIZARDRY. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE WITCHES AND WIZARDS. or perhaps you dont, this is why you are lying.

Empty emotions!!!

ooman:
I have noticed this with the religious on nairaland:whenever you lack answers, you resort to condemnation. That is not very sagacious though - just a piece of advice

You don't even know that you are guilty of that?

ooman:
@bold: what the f*** did they do. They propounded the stu.pid sticky theory of big bang, what more? I already know about Faraday. Newton had his doubts, so does Pascal, Charles, Boyles. They couldnt fully drop religion because the POPES WOULD KILL THEM. dont be silly, that is the fact because immediately the catholic lost power, people started becoming atheists.

Empty!!!

ooman:
grin you make me laugh. Me having a dream? I bet that in the next 2000 years, world population of religious people will be struggling to reach 1%.

The population of the religious has never been constant in any year. Some years they are the minority and at some other time they are the majority. So if it comes to that, it won't be anything new...anyways, in the next 100 years we won't be around.

ooman:
why did you run away from the faith and maths thread?

Maths thread?? If I leave any thread then it is most likely because I or someone else is derailing it or probably because the arguments are becoming very silly and illogical as this one is tending to be.
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by InesQor(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ooman:

Na wa o. You didn't answer the question.

musKeeto:

lol..
I tire o, musKeeto

1 Like

Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by ghostofsparta(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2013
A'THEISM is the future of the world.

That's where the truth is.

<<RAPS<< watch out
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by ooman(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2013
InesQor: @ooman:

Na wa o. You didn't answer the question.

I tire o, musKeeto

you call that a question?
Re: The 21 Century Atheists: What We Must Do Take Make The World Better by ooman(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2013
striktlymi:

Empty!!!

unbelievable

striktlymi: The bold shows you don't know much about Atheism! Truthful Atheists would see the error in that comment!

and you obviously know so much about it, why dont you lecture me.
You cannot understand until you experience it. Am bringing a reform to atheism, God will be totally destroyed by it

striktlymi: It would do you a world of good to start taken responsibility for your actions!

i do not really understand, i really want to, but then, you know i am write so your replies are incomprehensible to hide your lack of answers

striktlymi: It's too obvious to deny!

which is why its baffling you failed to spot it as a figure of speech

striktlymi: Another untrue comment! You need not lie to pass a message across.

I hate it when people reject a fact without any explanation or reason for their rejection. That is too flagrant

striktlymi: Which God? The one you do not think exist? Now who is talking about imaginary persons? At least I know he exists but since you believe he does not then you must be really imagining things.

you obviously did not read this
ooman: Or you wish. A wistful wish though. It remains the only true fact. GOD HINDERS OUR PROGRESS. GOD HATES US, WE MUST HATE HIM BACK. Now i speak as though he exist. I really wish he does, because then, i will be able to bring him to justice and send him to hell.

striktlymi: You have no idea what Atheism is!

I am disappointed at that. Can you pls elucidate on what you think atheism really is

striktlymi: Self deceit!

you wish and you will wish - present and future - hope you understand!

striktlymi: Now this is laughable! One who believes the world will be perfect talking about understanding acumen?? I laugh in tongues!

you lack understanding of basic facts. simple logic would really make you sense the meanings. I am a deconstructionist most times - hope you understand

striktlymi: Empty!!!

Empty!!!

Empty!!!

Jesus Christ. Just tell me you lack answers and that you admit i was right. You do not have to pretend and be abrasive, hell is waiting for such

striktlymi: Now you are confusing yourself.

i am totally on point. The point that you previously denied!! remember this
striktlymi: Which God? The one you do not think exist? Now who is talking about imaginary persons? At least I know he exists but since you believe he does not then you must be really imagining things.

pusillanimity

striktlymi: You keep showing the world that you know little about Atheism.

and you obviously know so much about it, why dont you lecture me.
You cannot understand until you experience it. Am bringing a reform to atheism, God will be totally destroyed by it

cowardice

striktlymi: You really do not know when a statement is fallacious?? That's a shame!

Jesus Christ. Just tell me you lack answers and that you admit i was right. You do not have to pretend and be abrasive, hell is waiting for such

striktlymi: Fallacy!!!

after Stalin and 3 others, prove me wrong. Remember that the religious had ruled most though, but really, you lack answers, all you have are excuses you have presented.

striktlymi: Guy go fetch your philosophy text and sought it out yourself. I am tired of having to teach some basic things.

Dumb excuse for lack of answers

striktlymi: Empty emotions!!!

I can't believe you. You really are pusillanimous.

striktlymi: You don't even know that you are guilty of that?

you really are discombobulated, i understand - majority of what you engage are beyond your ken

pathetic

striktlymi: The population of the religious has never been constant in any year. Some years they are the minority and at some other time they are the majority. So if it comes to that, it won't be anything new...anyways, in the next 100 years we won't be around.

Science is doing something about death and longevity. we might just be around and it will be interesting to see you cry for loss.

striktlymi: Maths thread?? If I leave any thread then it is most likely because I or someone else is derailing it or probably because the arguments are becoming very silly and illogical as this one is tending to be.

here, you ran away from https://www.nairaland.com/1203154/faith-what-it-means-unprovable for lack of answers

(1) (Reply)

Religion Has Been Hijacked By The Devil (By Dayo Isaac Oje) / Follow Peace With All Men / Just Being Curious: A Question About Catholic Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.