Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Business Trip To China- Pls Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Business Trip To China- Pls Advise (709 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Trip To China- Pls Advise by ayaba(f): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2013
I have a consignment I need to pick up in China. It costs a lot of money to cargo it to nigeria, some friends have advised me to go to china myself to pick it, that I will only need to pay for the excess on kg on my flight .which will be cheaper. Is this true?

Also If I need to go to china, what documents do I need to apply for a business trip to china
Re: Business Trip To China- Pls Advise by chukxie(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2013
You'll need a letter of invitation from a reputable company in china, bank account statement, proof of your biz registration, proof of ownership of a landed property......The list can go on and on. The reason is because the chinese govt is trying to reduce the influx of nigerians into china. There are agents in naija who can handle your visa for you. Seek out a good one and make sure you don't pay him any money until the visa is out. Best of luck. By the way i'm in china.
Re: Business Trip To China- Pls Advise by Tanjayi: 3:32am On Mar 14, 2013
Pls wat is d rate of naira to china currency and how i can school as well as doing per time job in china
Re: Business Trip To China- Pls Advise by DBestDoc(f): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Its 25.6RMB or thereabout to the naira.
And please there is no part time job in中国。so just keep that in mind.
You can only do Biz

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air To Resume Flight Operations / Who Knows A Very Affordable USA Community College Where I Can Study& Work / How To Start A Career As A Travel Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.