Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me (9447 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by efeglo(f): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
Please is anybody in the house who have travelled from Nigeria to Malaysia, need to know more about the country.
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by pappy2000: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
From all i have heard from this forum i guess the place is not a paradise.It is a place for 419 and drug dealer
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by JajaZ: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
pappy2000:

From all i have heard from this forum i guess the place is not a paradise.It is a place for 419 and drug dealer

Stop talking nonsense. Most 419 and drug dealers here hail from Iran and Nigeria. That's the truth. People here who often talk bad about Malaysia are those who went there on social visits but overstayed and were still hoping to find work when they knew they couldn't work illegally cos nobody would hire them. Sadly, like most countries, Nigerians have a bad name here because of the said crimes mentioned by you.

Might as well be honest with you, Malaysia is a paradise compares to Nigeria. At least the systems work here, we have no problem with water and electricity, unemployment rate is 3 to 4%, good road and infrastructure, no fuel scarcity, our government is functioning and most importantly, life is worth a whole lot more.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by easylogic(m): 5:28am On Mar 22, 2010
As i have said before,Malaysia is a great place to study.Most of the Universities grant British degrees.And its alot easier getting a UK student visa for your masters from malaysia than from Africa in general.

The only downside is that part-time work is very limited and it pays poorly.so better come prepared with enough cash.
You will need about 200 Usd per month.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by ichommy(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2010
easylogic:

As i have said before,Malaysia is a great place to study.Most of the Universities grant British degrees.And its alot easier getting a UK student visa for your masters from malaysia than from Africa in general.

The only downside is that part-time work is very limited and it pays poorly.so better come prepared with enough cash.
You will need about 200 Usd per month.

Thanks. your post seem encouraging
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by pappy2000: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ jaja z

It seems you have a problem with English Language if you require a tutorial I can provide one for free.

I said that it seems te people who are making it big in malaysia is the 419 and the drug peddlers.

Pls try to read between the line before you post. FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by JajaZ: 1:41am On Mar 23, 2010
pappy2000:

@ jaja z

It seems you have a problem with English Language if you require a tutorial I can provide one for free.

I said that it seems te people who are making it big in malaysia is the 419 and the drug peddlers.

Pls try to read between the line before you post. FOOL

SAME TO YOU. Next time don't assume with your "I guess" when you have not set foot on Malaysia. What you read and what you experienced are two different things all together. Don't believe everything you read in this forum, especially from the phoney agents and those frustrated posters who got stuck here cos they were conned by their sweet-talking agents of their hard earned money.
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by ichommy(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2010
@ justwise dipoley2k is not a fraud or scam am sure of it

i know rosaad very well
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by justwise(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2010
ichommy:

@ justwise dipoley2k is not a fraud or scam am sure of it

i know rosaad very well

Ok? And what do you know about her?
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by suxes2005(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
Maybe Ichommy can tell us
somfin about her then!

We r waitin bro

SHALOM
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by dipoley2k(f): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
ichommy:

@ justwise  dipoley2k is not a fraud or scam  am sure of it

i know rosaad very well

@ichommy thanks for the compliment at least someone can confirm genuineness here.Any1 interested can call to make enquires.
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 24, 2010
Why d cal? Post any info u've here.I wonder wat is so secret that u want pple to cal u.
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by ichommy(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2011
justwise:

Ok? And what do you know about her?

She has her certificate in Malaysia. and my brother that study in Limkokwing told me that Rossad help one of is friend with admission stuff.

@ Justwise i understand u very much, cos so many people have fall victim i this wonderful forum.
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by Busybody2(f): 1:24am On Dec 16, 2011
efeglo:

Please is anybody in the house who have travelled from Nigeria to Malaysia, need to know more about the country.

What are you going to "study" there?

Which Country do you expect to be able to use the qualification to work in once you are done?

Malaysia is currently a Country that if you visit, as soon as your plane lands, regardless of how much you are holding, once your identity as a Nigerian has been confirmed, you are immediately transferred to their deportation camp whereby you would be deported within the week JUST FOR THE CRIME OF BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN, and forget about being reunited with your luggage or money once you are deposited back to MMA.

A handful of Nigerians are destitute in that Country, and after selling their kidneys, are now living from hand to mouth, hence resorting to robbing supermarkets and violently mugging people on the streets to survive, that it has now become a menace, so unless you are going genuinely as a student, heck even if you are going as a student, as long as you are Nigerian, enter at your own peril cool
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by wanaj0: 3:59am On Dec 16, 2011
Busy_body:

Which Country do you expect to be able to use the qualification to work in once you are done?

Malaysia is currently a Country that if you visit, as soon as your plane lands, regardless of how much you are holding, [s]once your identity as a Nigerian has been confirmed, you are immediately transferred to their deportation camp whereby you would be deported within the week[/s] JUST FOR THE CRIME OF BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN, and forget about being reunited with your luggage or money once you are deposited back to MMA.

A handful of Nigerians are destitute in that Country, and after selling their kidneys, are now living from hand to mouth, hence resorting to robbing supermarkets and violently mugging people on the streets to survive, that it has now become a menace, so unless you are going genuinely as a student, heck even if you are going as a student, as long as you are Nigerian, enter at your own peril cool

This is just not TRUE

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by gentpeace: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
please can i know the estimate for studyin nursing in a cheap tuition rate university in malayasia?
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by meziboi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
@ busy-body....wat u jst said is da FACT!! My two frnds dat went over there came bk last week and they told mi a lot of things..lik d kidney stuff and d worst of it all is dat even wen u re in d deportation camp u ve to call ur pple to send u moni to buy a return ticket if nt u wil die there them no send u @ all especially if u re a nigerian...so many ppl re hangin over there expect u wana do yahoo-yahoo.
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by gentpeace: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
please can i know the estimate for studyin nursing in a cheap tuition rate university in malayasia? and even the total cost of getting a malayasian visa

1 Like

Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by ritze(m): 1:52am On Dec 31, 2012
gentpeace: please can i know the estimate for studyin nursing in a cheap tuition rate university in malayasia? and even the total cost of getting a malayasian visa

you might end up regretting the decision except you have a true back up from home(finance)
cos u wont get a job...am telling you first hand
Malay does not give africans job unlike the europeans

for you nursing course:try TWINTECH

shalomm!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by yommyuk: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
ritze:

you might end up regretting the decision except you have a true back up from home(finance)
cos u wont get a job...am telling you first hand
Malay does not give africans job unlike the europeans

for you nursing course:try TWINTECH

shalomm!!!

hmmm.

Food for thought for those planning to study in Malaysia.
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
But I learnt, u can get employed by a private owned coy in malaysia.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by DaaSlim(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Busybody2:

Malaysia is currently a Country that if you visit, as soon as your plane lands, regardless of how much you are holding, once your identity as a Nigerian has been confirmed, you are immediately transferred to their deportation camp whereby you would be deported within the week JUST FOR THE CRIME OF BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN, and forget about being reunited with your luggage or money once you are deposited back to MMA.

Haba Madam! Talk wetin u sabi nah.
@OP, You will enjoy Malaysia so much if you are coming to study. Make sure you have a valid visa all through your stay in Malaysia. Don't think of getting any money in Malaysia or maybe a part time job.

With $200 every month, you are fine.

You can have problem with immigration or police if your visa is not valid again and that is what will lead to arresting and deportation camp.

I have stays in Malaysia for more than 3 years now and i am fully enjoying it.

The truth is that our nija guys are not helping matter by their various activities. But its not only Nija that is involve in scam or drugs.
Chinese, Pakistan, Iran even the Malays, they are all bad people. I don't know why people always tag we nija's as the only bad once here.

If you are truly coming to study, you will enjoy your stay and its a very cool country you will enjoy.
If you have a valid visa, you can visit other nearby countries like Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and China.
When you are here, be very selective in the kind of friends you are going to keep. Dont keep club guys or girls as friends. They will quickly suck the journey for you.
Finally, don't come and study language. Make sure you are coming to study good course that will add value to your life.

You welcome to Kuala in advance.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by DaaSlim(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
OBRICADO: But I learnt, u can get employed by a private owned coy in malaysia.

It has to depend on your visa. If you have a valid visa, you can still get a petty job. But the pay is too low. That is why most Nija guyz dont do it and they prefer to press Lappy ( You know what i mean nah...lol)
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by bigfat12(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2014
if you dont have money dont come to malaysia oh....
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by bigfat12(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=DaaSlim post=25332159]

Haba Madam! Talk wetin u sabi nah.
@OP, You will enjoy Malaysia so much if you are coming to study. Make sure you have a valid visa all through your stay in Malaysia. Don't think of getting any money in Malaysia or maybe a part time job.

With $200 every month, you are fine.

You can have problem with immigration or police if your visa is not valid again and that is what will lead to arresting and deportation camp.

I have stays in Malaysia for more than 3 years now and i am fully enjoying it.

nice one

The truth is that our nija guys are not helping matter by their various activities. But its not only Nija that is involve in scam or drugs.
Chinese, Pakistan, Iran even the Malays, they are all bad people. I don't know why people always tag we nija's as the only bad once here.

If you are truly coming to study, you will enjoy your stay and its a very cool country you will enjoy.
If you have a valid visa, you can visit other nearby countries like Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and China.
When you are here, be very selective in the kind of friends you are going to keep. Dont keep club guys or girls as friends. They will quickly suck the journey for you.
Finally, don't come and study language. Make sure you are coming to study good course that will add value to your life.

You welcome to Kuala in advance.[/quote

nice oone
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by exng(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Can anyone confirm how much estimate will be enough for a student to cover for;

1. Private accommodation (not university accommodation)
2. Feeding cost per month
3. Cost for academic materials including handouts per month

I am not looking for an exact cost but an approximate amount that will be ok to send to a student studying at a university in malaysia patalin jaya
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by drbrayam(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
nigga, if u re ready to sign up ur death warrant. then processed, those indians re killing nigerians like goat and the call us Negros.(monkey).
Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by windwindsow: 3:24am On Apr 20, 2015
May i know how old are u? If u want sent your kid in primary school, i will suggest u to the british international school
like Epsom College(http://www.epsomcollege.edu.my/). If not, u may can enter University like Inti ,UCSI. So i need know your requirement first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hungary Visa Enquiry / Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package / An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.