Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

You Wanna Laugh?, You've Got To Read This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Wanna Laugh?, You've Got To Read This (888 Views)

Wanna Laugh Really Hard And Reduce Your Tension? Get In Here. / Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / I Wouldn't Wanna Laugh About The Postponement ,but I Can't Help This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Wanna Laugh?, You've Got To Read This by Presbulg(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Johnny married a typical good-looking lady Anne and after the wedding, he laid down the following
rules:
1. "I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner.
2. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it.
3. I'll watch football anytime i like with my pals
Those are my rules. Any comments?"
His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me.
but Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night.. whether you're here or not.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Fox / I Bet U Go Laff. Can Happen 2 Any Wussy --a learner... / Laugh Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.