Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent (1817 Views)

UBA Test Invite / Uba Test Results: / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by skygold: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
UBA TEST AND INTERVIEW ( HEAD QUATERS NEXT WEEK) WHAT DO I EXPECT? NORMAL Gmats AND WHATS THE INTERVIEW LIKE?
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by jeemoh: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
Please could you please let me into what to expect in the test as i am scheduled for one on the 29th,

whats d test format?please reply
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by jeemoh: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2008
How did u apply?
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by juicy1(f): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
How did you hear about the test,mail or text msg.
skygold:

UBA TEST AND INTERVIEW ( HEAD QUATERS NEXT WEEK) WHAT DO I EXPECT? NORMAL Gmats AND WHATS THE INTERVIEW LIKE?
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by skygold: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2008
wot do i expect d ad was on still last month
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by gbtee(f): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2008
Hi,
When is the test taking place?& it depends on what u are called for,I have done UBA interview more than two times and i have not heard anything from them.
If the ad is thru recruiting firm it might not be atest per say
It might be just interview and their interview is not always difficult but I heard they only drop people from training not really from interviews.
So best of luck and read well
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by yemiope: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2008
I also submitted my cv sometime last month bt neva calld,can i still attend pls help me out abeg
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by jine(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2008
is it only applicable to HND holder's? wat of B.Sc?
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by Lasode(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2008
Nairalanders shld note ds dt weneva u r sending requests, pls do endevor to state the place time and date.because ds banx hv different region which dey conduct their tests at different time,day and venue. again pls note ds.So where,wen(time)pls mayb I cld meet up
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by Lasode(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2008
Lest I 4get also always rmber to include ur mobile number incase of urgency. mine is 07022554477
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by gbtee(f): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2008
@skygold ;;;;

U never replied on the date and venue of the test or dont u want nairalanders to benefit?

@jine ;;;;;

They recruite HND seperately and if its BSc they'll do it serately as well

pls sprad the good news
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by jine(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2008
dont really know the details of the test, just heard HND test will be dis week. will keep u posted though, on anythin i have
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by skygold: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
jine wots ur cell number? pls give me a call on 0803 3700 033.
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by skygold: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2008
any call from uba - concerning their forth coming interview?
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by skygold: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2008
heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by popsonbabs(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2008
I have done UBA test b4 but i don't think UBA recuit HND holder oooo. Uba only recuit ond holder, maybe it depend on what u apply for. Concerning the questions, it use to be very simple. Its comprises of 50 questions, 20 English,20 Mathematics and 10 Current affairs. I wish u best of luck .
NOTE: for others who are not invited but wish to work in UBA u can go there, they will allow you to write the test and you will all know your result. And if you can score more than 70, they will call you for interview. I wish u all best of luck
Re: Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent by jine(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2008
skygold wasup i'll send u my numba meanwhile i dont think there's anythin yet
Uba employs HND holders as well, not just OND though i'm concerned about the BSc recruitment.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce- Skye Bank / Employment Opportunity In A Leading Bank / Access Bank Is Recruiting New Graduates Deadline 30th Sep 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.