Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Foluke Daramola's Husband Drove Her Away Because Of Me--kayode Salako - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola's Husband Drove Her Away Because Of Me--kayode Salako (1238 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foluke Daramola's Husband Drove Her Away Because Of Me--kayode Salako by Glamourogo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Foluke Daramola's Husband Drove Her Away because of me--Kayode Salako

Foluke Daramola new husband, Kayode Salako has been vocal in an interview he granted recently. News of the People magazine reported that Kayode confessed of being the reason Foluke's former husband drove her away. How that happens? A copy of News of the People magazine is where the answer lies....

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo.com/foluke-daramolas-husband-drove-her-away-because-of-me/

Re: Foluke Daramola's Husband Drove Her Away Because Of Me--kayode Salako by munmight(f): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
I swear this man is a talkative! I pity foluke o
Re: Foluke Daramola's Husband Drove Her Away Because Of Me--kayode Salako by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
Rawbish! I dnt think dz man s gud 4 Foluke.
Re: Foluke Daramola's Husband Drove Her Away Because Of Me--kayode Salako by lindaflorence: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
foluke, shee ri this man is nt d best 4 u oo, shee en gbo bayi, he has a basket mouth and he will say all ur secrets to the world. ki ema so kpe mo so fun yi oo eehh

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun / "Rolling Dollar Did Not Leave Any Money Behind"- WIVES / Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.