Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? (17145 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by bashydemy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
I just tire for some girls wey never even know if she go see person marry her wey go dey plan wedding.... no be girls of nowadays? that why most of dem no wan do church weeding again cos if pastor ask if anyone dey here wey no want make wedding hold i swear hand wey go show go pass 20... well am going out to meet the girl wey i just meet on BB today and i sure say na house we go end am no time and she self go dey plan weeding oooo
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by mhsanni(f): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
anitank:
This isn't bad at all.........but considering the weather condition in this part of the world, u might die of suffocation before the end of ur wedding grin

Hope u know am kidding tho cheesy

lolz...considering d fact dat i wear hijab on a daily basis with our weather n i hvnt suffocated...dat outfit shudnt be a prob... moreova d wedn venue could be fully air conditioned for d purpose wink
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by ministerblessed: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
D only tin I know abt my wedding gown is dt,it will av a lot of buttons at d back dt my husband will undo one after d other, I mean carefully on our wedding night.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
lateef4me: If or when abi marraige no dey ur mind ?

[size=13pt]It can be on my mind. It doesn't guarantee anything lol.[/size]
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by anitank(f): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
mhsanni:

lolz...considering d fact dat i wear hijab on a daily basis with our weather n i hvnt suffocated...dat outfit shudnt be a prob... moreova d wedn venue could be fully air conditioned for d purpose wink
Yeah I figured

Your signature says it all smiley
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
richbuky: Beautiful
This is really beautiful. Just exactly what I have in mind.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
adaobi123: decent
I am so rocking this kind of hairstyle. Might seems outdated, but I am so rocking it.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
nikkyshyne: I am so rocking this kind of hairstyle. Might seems outdated, but I am so rocking it.
im glad you are, because i love it !!
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by blackbeau1(f): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Haven't decided yet but watever it is,it'll be mind blowing
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Yeske: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
I like this

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
“^^
My Dearest is most likely gonna recommend this. He hates excess material... undecided undecided
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Here is mine,but I will change the sleeves smiley.I want a dress that compliment my figure very well.

2 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by kandiikane(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
^i love that. I want something similar to that but instead of the net showing I want lace running all the way through.

Abeg, let the time come. I will search the whole world for the perfect dress if I have to, inshallah. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2013
Yes,I also want it to have lace sleeves
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 08, 2013
wink

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Popowaa: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2013
I love ball gown wedding gowns.like de one use in fairy tales
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Op, change ur topic 2 what style of wedding gown...
My bride ll wear a nice outfit 4rm African native textile material. No suits 4 me, no gown 4 my bride. We r dng church wedding, nt white wedding. EOD!
lolz,datz cute, i love guys dat has diffrent style n nt follow follow tinz.thumbs up jawe

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2013
huni_naija: I want to be able to sweep the groom and his best men with my train grin cheesy
nyc 1
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2013
Oh my gosh!!my wedding gown would b moderate it wouldn't b 2 long,bt it would long,it would cover d neccesary tinz lyk my boobz on xo on,jst a moderate beautiful n mind blowing gown would do wif a net sleeves...

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by nnachichi(f): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2013
Every1 with their choice but i think its sweeter to keep things kinda simple and cute.I for one aint down wit excesses.I mean being simple has a way of bringing out ur beauty and making u stand out.wel dat ma opinion.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by stolenstone: 7:14am On Mar 08, 2013
make una dey upload sample pictures of the wedding gown na so that we go fit appreciate the description wella
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2013
Love these one too,in case it's snowing or cold smiley

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by RhemaDavids(f): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Sicozone: Before u dey use bb dey buga!...
now
everybody don get bb,
Before u go dey use ur camry
dey buga!..
now boys don dey use am do cab,
B4 u dey use ur plasma screen
dey
swell.... now dem don dey use
am watch
ball for buka, B4 u dey use ur ipad dey swag...
now ipad
na heavy load to carry commot 4
house,
B4 u go dey use brazillian hair
dey form big... now secondary skul
students don dey
wear am troway,
B4 u dey go vacation 4 Uk dey
talk pass
urself... now boys don dey buy 1st class
ticket dey enta london jux to go
lick ice
cream,
Bottom line...no dey over do like
say dat tin no go reach anoda person
hand, All na
vanity, e dey fade like Aba Jean.
nor 4get
say tortoise car na big man
motor b4 o... Notin wey come wey nor get
expiring date,
even the life you have na
borrow you
borrow am. Humility na the best
choice......
i love dix, especially 4 those girls that tink lyf ends in braz hair and BB
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2013
Just perfect

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by safarigirl(f): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah: I love the vintage, 1940s kind of wedding dress. The type Kate, Duchess of Cambridge wore but with modifications.

I'm a stickler for tight waist wedding dress with embroidery
so on point. I'm not crazy bout embroidery, but vintage is my style, something with lace just like what Kate wore, that dress is one of the loveliest I've seen..and fits my frame a lot.

Don't like any dress that may be uncomfortable or show too much skin so I can't boogie down on the dance floor e.g boob tube
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by safarigirl(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2013
poshdiva: Just perfect
too much embroidery, looks like something from a gypsy wedding..no offence though, to each his own

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2013
Kate's dress is boring ,sorry embarassed.this happens only once if you can afford a beautiful dress and wedding why not?
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by rezzy: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]If I get married, I'd like to wear a very simple dress, not a gown. No train, no veil... preferably a v-neckline lol. I'd love to have a small wedding. Nothing too fancy, so my dress would reflect that.[/size]

Pls no offence, my friend always correct me when i say 'If i get married' she said its when i get married.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by koolJ1(f): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2013
I'd love dis but d body would be white, and d purples and blues would be cream and a light gold colour.

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by anitank(f): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2013
poshdiva: Just perfect
Too much drama going on in that dress tho but then its poshdiva's choice smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya's Outfit: Hit Or Miss? / Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown / How To Make Skin Lightening Soap With Black Soap ( Ose Dudu), Omi Ojo, Omi Aro E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.