Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? (26394 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? / The Happiest Day of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Trooper(m): 3:21am On Aug 16, 2005
saddest moment - have one of you guys ever lost a close friend in a plane crash ? I did !

happiest moment - when my son was born almost 9 years ago
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Latoya(f): 3:53am On Aug 16, 2005
Saddest moment was when my dad died cry cry cry i miss him heaps cry
may his soul rest in Peace (amen)

Happiest moment is yet to come wink
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by hotangel2(f): 4:16am On Aug 16, 2005
Sorry to Trooper and Latoya. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Latoya(f): 4:44am On Aug 16, 2005
thanks gal smiley
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by nike4luv(f): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2005
wow..gurl sorry
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Latoya(f): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2005
Thanx gal
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by fabian(f): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2005
OOps. Sorry, all you guys who lost pple they love.
My saddest day was the day i lost my big 'sista'. i wasn't even ther when she died, didn't even know until 1 week later. My only other sister was out of town and they were waiting to break the news to us together since we were away from home and they figured we could comfort each other.
She's been dead 4 years now, had problems with her internal organs, i never thot it would lead to death.
My happiest day is yet to come as a typican Nigerian would say, but I was extremely happy on my wedding day and on the day i gave birth to my baby, despite all my pain! grin

1 Like

Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by hotangel2(f): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2005
Sorry about your sister.

Awww...u have a baby, so you've felt the pain of motherhood. Does it hurt?? Ouch! say hi to your baby...is she a girl?
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by WesleyanA(f): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2005
her happiest moment is yet to come! . wink
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by terry(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2005
you all gonna make me cry.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by hotangel2(f): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2005
Awww don't cry. Sh!t happens. Just sympathize with them. Do u have any moments you wanna share?
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by terry(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2005
naw, i have no happiest moment or saddest moment , i bet nddy gat some you would like to hear.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by hotangel2(f): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2005
Well, he won't share them !

But why u gat none? At least one. C'mon think.... wink
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by fabian(f): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2005
Thanks guys.
I wouldn't like to say the pain of child birth hurts because its a different experience for everyone........................ lipsrsealed
Some people say theirs hurts, some don't.
Mine hurt like hell though! cry cry
Next time will be different though. i will have a supernatural childbirth, like the Hebrew women, in the days of Yore and so will all you ladies out there. AMI!
I have a beautiful baby girl who'll be 2 in October! kiss
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Latoya(f): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2005
Sorry about your sister Fabian.Its hurts really bad.

Wow a baby Gal,congrats.I can imagine what it was like giving birth,i heard is the worst pain ever.Thumbs up for u,u made it.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by fabian(f): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2005
Thanks Latoya!! wink
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by layi(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2005
I'm a guy and have never been pregnant(like i was expecting it) but i have third hand experience because i'm a medical student (almost a doctor) and have witnessed chilbirths.
True it'll be painful but doesnt have to be like hell.
U can prepare urself for chilbirth by toning your reproductive muscles(womb, diaphragm vagina) and the cartilages (like d cervix). Note i said tone not work-out (otherwise u could loose the foetus). This way, they'll readly help in ooozin out the baby @ labor. The most important is the fear of it beign painful. If u r scred it will be painful because u can actually initiate pain psychologically.
Keep a positive mindset. Wish all female Nairaland users safe delivery..(when its time)with less pain .
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by nike4luv(f): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2005
amen oo..i kno its gon hurt
fabian..pls lets see ya baby, gosh i love baby gurls..pls..aww i kno she gon be really cute.. rolleyes
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by queen2(f): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2005
MY happiest moment was when i received award for the best science student n some more

Saddest moment was when i left my fatherland cry
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by nike4luv(f): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2005
sorry queenie, u still gon go back

ako ni gbe sajo o undecided

yay..u love science, we like hav so much in common rolleyes
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by littlebaby(f): 4:28am On Aug 26, 2005
Saddest moments was when my Dad past away... cry

Happiest moments was when he was still around... cheesy
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by WesleyanA(f): 4:42am On Aug 26, 2005
awwwww sorry about that sad. i hope your mom's around to comfort you cheesy
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by hotangel2(f): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2005
Sawry to everyone that lost one of their loved one. May their sould rest in Peace. smiley
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by nike4luv(f): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2005
Amen
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by layi(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2005
I got tears rollin down my eyes now cry cry because i know how it feels to loose a loved one to death.
May God give 'em all eternal rest (in his bossom) till we meeet to part no more.

"Nothin in Life is worth dying for because Life itself is a passin phase"
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by tulex(m): 5:46am On Oct 12, 2005
well i think my happiest moment has been and will always be for me to get home and my family's ok there's no problem, everything's moving smoothly and things are cool
well as for saddest i know what to say but i think its when im humiliated and sooooo frustrated.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by uchetobi(f): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2005
the happiest moment of my life so far was when i got addmission to the uni.
the saddest moment of my life was when i let my self and people that believed in me down
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Latoya(f): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2005
November this year is going to be one of the happiest moments of my life,for personal reasons wink
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by hotangel2(f): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2005
duhhhh... i know the reasons. cool
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by fabian(f): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2005
Care to tell us grin
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by nike4luv(f): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2005
latoya wants it to be a secret..i know too..

one of my happiest moments is going to be this weekend
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by layi(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2005
I know too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO / Regulators Ignored Warnings On ‘bad Shape’ Of FPSO Vessel Before Explosion / Heavy Rainfall Kills Man In Ado Ekiti Yesterday (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.