Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. (13068 Views)

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 / Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by ZUBY77(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Movingcoil: na ur mama ikpu dem go dey arrest all the bacteria, protozoa, fungi and virus wey don build tower of babel der cos all of dem family members are into infecting all ur family members especially ur sisters and grandmothers. Eediot... Say wer u ar from na.. Make I tear ur so called tribe or state into 5 equal place... Akpa amu pigeon like u

Are you from IHE?
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by Desdola(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Its normal. Just to decieve people that they are working. In as much as I was not happy about the incident, the fact it happened to one of them should be an eye opener to them.
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
gift53:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin whats dat
it means bible
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
ZUBY77:

Are you from IHE?
nope, but was born at ihe in agwu local govt area, we relocated to enugu but i stay around ebony paint off agbani near garriki. Am from imo state
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by creativemusic: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by OkochiZico(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
Serious, is it dat intense?
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by ZUBY77(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
Movingcoil: nope, but was born at ihe in agwu local govt area, we relocated to enugu but i stay around ebony paint off agbani near garriki. Am from imo state

Great, i m from Ihe. I know everywhere in Ebony paint road. I own a beer palour there
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
ZUBY77:

Great, i m from Ihe. I know everywhere in Ebony paint road. I own a beer palour there
where is it and watz d name? Is it motio near st martins, or ukwu fruit? Do u know julius okoro, engr okechukwu ikechukwu or dacron
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by ZUBY77(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
Movingcoil: where is it and watz d name? Is it motio near st martins, or ukwu fruit? Do u know julius okoro, engr okechukwu ikechukwu or dacron

Yea, i know dacron. Died sometime ago. Its somewhere off st martins.. Down the street opp st martins
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by ak47mann(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
killers are not enugu indigence they came from kwara state,somebody from kwara state dont want him there cool
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
andyanders: Enugu, is very notorious for robbery kidnapping and all forms of crime. Let the Police keep arresting any of them because they know themselves and cannot point out those responsible because almost every member of their families are into crime.
you deserve to be put in a cage and sent to the zoo. Egwu imagine how ur brain works. If knew you in person, i would beat sense into you
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by Ifedikaycee(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
andyanders: Enugu, is very notorious for robbery kidnapping and all forms of crime. Let the Police keep arresting any of them because they know themselves and cannot point out those responsible because almost every member of their families are into crime.
ds ur comment na jst one of dose cases of jumping in2 conclusions,who told u enugu is notorious 4 all dz,i'm nt even sure u've bin 2 d state in recent years....nonsense!!
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2013
ZUBY77: I just recieved a call from my mom sayng that police vehicles are all over the city arresting people here and there. I knew the police will not let this one slide since it happened to one of their own. A CP for that matter.
If you are travelling to Enugu for the first time, i suggest you hold on for now, unless you are not going to ask for directions. The order was to arrest anything suspicious even goats.
Which part of Enugu are you talking about?i hate it when people peddle lies up and down.
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2013
dnawah: Another way 4 them 2 mak money

you sabi dem. before dem free you, you must pay.

Nonsense people.
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by Godlsaint(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2013
mich2012:

That's funny grin
hm may GOD help us o
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by Dovy: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Andy or what ever u call urself,did u see d four walls of classroom at all
Re: Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. by uglyBetty1(f): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
I even read it the papers. They said 500 youths have been arrested in Enugu. embarassed shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC / Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector / AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.