Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims (11134 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Boko Haram: EU Donates $50 Million To Nigeria / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by gerrardomendes(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Feed me more:

Yeah, i'm a fan of Ryback aka "feed me more"
watch ur back cos am a fan of the shield and i move about with a triple power bomb
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
rhymz: Religion is a CURSE seriously. And can the hypocritical Christians here shut the hell up with the their unneccessary tirade against the islam, muslims are equally victimized by these religiously brainwashed looneies. The point here is that religious extremism is dangeroue whether perpetrated by muslims or christians. Fact is, we are all better off without all these religions-christianity, Islam, Hindu and co. Their books and teachings can be vague and susceptible to misinterpretations and extremism. Christians have done their own in the past now it is the turn of Islam to do its own. Religion is a curse!

Seriously, I have never heard about christian extremism(that involves violence) sad. Please enlighten me. undecided
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by goingsolo: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
The Sultan did not consider the lives wasted by the evil Islamic sect BH and his calling for Amnesty to be extended to them, infact he should be interrogated and prosecuted for truism and felony for making such call for those uncircumcised Bastards.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by rhymz(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
I.Joan:

Seriously, I have never heard about christian extremism(that involves violence) sad. Please enlighten me. undecided
At the risk of sounding insulting and rude, I must say this: besides the happy-feel good, emotional sermon of their pastors that only discuss the surface of Christianity, most Christians are ignorant of the historicity of their religion. They all think it is some heavenly divine ish that spread through meekness and mere GOD-SPELs. May be you should read a little about the destructions christians wrecked especially against people they call pagans, heathens, idol worshipers, dissidents and so on. . .how do you think the illuminati group came about? You realy need to open your eyes there, if realy you are interested in know a about christian history as written from an unbiased perspective, I could send you couple of books, all you need to do is drop your email.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by peterprecious: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
May GOD save his children from the hands of those dreaded BH that delight pleasure in killing their fellow human beings.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
rhymz: At the risk of sounding insulting and rude, I must say this: besides the happy-feel good, emotional sermon of their pastors that only discuss the surface of Christianity, most Christians are ignorant of the historicity of their religion. They all think it is some heavenly divine ish that spread through meekness and mere GOD-SPELs. May be you should read a little about the destructions christians wrecked especially against people they call pagans, heathens, idol worshipers, dissidents and so on. . .how do you think the illuminati group came about? You realy need to open your eyes there, if realy you are interested in know a about christian history as written from an unbiased perspective, I could send you couple of books, all you need to do is drop your email.

d u n z y b a e b e at g m a i l dot c o m

1 Like

Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Akpan107(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
jimino: may God comfort nd provide 4 dis pple and grant eternal rest 2 der dead love onces in jesus name. Amen
Amen my brother... God knows....!
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Godjone(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
KGB2008: Islam is Cancer
cancer is a terminal disease. It kills.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Chiefpriest(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Foolish idiot what you bolded is muslim no s and xtians the muslim is the security man and any other one a domestic worker.mumu
WHξξ∟s:

[color=blue]PLS CONCENTRATE ON THE BOLDED PART

If i may ask, how do xtians and muslims interact in your domicile? Do muslims attend churches?
[/color]
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Pstsmith(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sweetapple007: They should donate arms thats what the christian need.
ure crazy
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by walad4yhu(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2013

Ode, mosquitoz net lyk u...Pple r prayin 4 peace, u'r talkn ov armz, doz ur religion preach 4 peace o violence? *smh 4 u*
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Mekanze: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
rhymz: Religion is a CURSE seriously. And can the hypocritical Christians here shut the hell up with the their unneccessary tirade against the islam, muslims are equally victimized by these religiously brainwashed looneies. The point here is that religious extremism is dangeroue whether perpetrated by muslims or christians. Fact is, we are all better off without all these religions-christianity, Islam, Hindu and co. Their books and teachings can be vague and susceptible to misinterpretations and extremism. Christians have done their own in the past now it is the turn of Islam to do its own. Religion is a curse!
Wat has d Christians done in d pasted mr man?
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by aurenflani: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
brownlord: 50 milla dos, abeg wey all this boko haram for NL, abeg wen una won bomb again, make i show the scene, i need even if na 100k dollars make i take arrange my life

Just continue to feast on your yeye lie lie stories. Continue with your yeye slanders. Those who know what is really happening know.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by aurenflani: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Chiefpriest: Foolish idiot what you bolded is muslim no s and xtians the muslim is the security man and any other one a domestic worker.mumu[color=#990000][/color]

Muslims do not stand guard in churches in the north you mugu.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by aurenflani: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
KGB2008: Islam is Cancer

Christianism is AIDS. The normal way it gets you is through climax then you spend the rest of your life giving it your earnings. Then you die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
i will take this write up to be a fabricated lie undecided
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by aurenflani: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
the_ripper: Don't know wat other evidences one needs to see to know Islam is of the devil. Nobody is saying anytin about Mubi killings again, same M.O , winnow the xtains and muslims and murk dem xtains. Still waiting for the day a mosque will b bombed but we have lost count of worshippers killed in churches or churches blown to bits and pieces. Yet we hear the blatant lies that Boko Haram is politically motivated wen d truth is dat a covet Jihad is going on perpetuated by the true worshippers of allah.

You might have forgotten too soon but Rwanda is still in our mind. I bet you conveniently lost your myopic memory for being such a pathetic mor0n. I guess Islam is also responsible for those bodies floating on the igbo villages just moments ago.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by peacebearer(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
uhmn dz woman children might be trane to become one of dem...God hv mercy
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by skyra: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
For the upteenth time, Boko Haram is not the face of islam. All the north is under seige and the sooner we all realise that bh are a group of brain washed psychopatic lunatics out to perpetrate terror on fellow Nigerians, the sooner we can stand together and flush them out.moslems are being killed daily in the north as well and we hear nothing abt it. christians/moslems; we are all victims.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by sobastical: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2013

So guns can heal wounds Smh 4u
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by WHees(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2013
Chiefpriest: Foolish idiot what you bolded is muslim no s and xtians the muslim RETARDEEN is the security man YOUR DAD and any other one a domestic worker.mumu

better this way..
grin

aurenflani:

Muslims do not stand guard in churches in the north you mugu.

lol! The waterside malodorous dullard has never been 2 our great Arewa b4 nah, he enjoy d snail selling business in his village market and like wandering in d bushes chasing bush-rats.. cool

1 Like

Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Creatrixity(m): 1:32am On Mar 06, 2013
rhymz: At the risk of sounding insulting and rude, I must say this: besides the happy-feel good, emotional sermon of their pastors that only discuss the surface of Christianity, most Christians are ignorant of the historicity of their religion. They all think it is some heavenly divine ish that spread through meekness and mere GOD-SPELs. May be you should read a little about the destructions christians wrecked especially against people they call pagans, heathens, idol worshipers, dissidents and so on. . .how do you think the illuminati group came about? You realy need to open your eyes there, if realy you are interested in know a about christian history as written from an unbiased perspective, I could send you couple of books, all you need to do is drop your email.
Conspiracy theories..smh..
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by TUMIC(m): 2:53am On Mar 06, 2013
EVIL IN THE HIGHEST ORDER HAS TAKEN OVER THE LAND IN THE DISGUISE OF RELIGION

A true Muslim should not pick offense when people ignorantly abuse the Prophet.
And even when they do it on purpose, what then must they ( the true Muslim) do?
Why are Muslims not always comfortable with Christians even when they both claim to come from Abraham?
Are the Taliban's, Boko Haram's and the like True Muslims?
If not why can't the Islamic world especially Nigerian Muslims come openly to denounce them and be straight once and for all.
I think it is high time we all face reality and stop covering issues the Nigerian style and trying to wish it all away.
Then may when these fundamental issues are answered, then people can begin to have a clear view of the matter without any form of fallacy of ambiguity and misinformation of religious bigotry.
Let's clear the air for once and stop meandering.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by lafuria1(m): 3:50am On Mar 06, 2013
who are the victims in maiduguri and yobe?, the muslims been silently killed in jos nko? muslims get killed by boko haram, people hiss and pass. boko haram kills christaians, the reaction is diff. u can chose u believe. boko haram are evil and their actions are not islamic. they are terrorist simple fueled by ideological difference, anyone who speaks against will be killed.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 06, 2013
And Drake made it rain at the strip club in Charlotte NC with the same amount trying to fit in.

Btw when is God gonna punish em fuuccking Islamic terrorist them?
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Msuleiman: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2013
Feed me more: Wa o! shocked

This is simply an act of atrocious cruelty.
There's no way any just God can be in support of some of the most despicable atrocious crime committed in his name.

I refuse to the believe or accept the slogan that, islam is a religion of peace.
u ar stupid......
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Nwunuken(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

PLS CONCENTRATE ON THE BOLDED PART

If i may ask, how do xtians and muslims interact in your domicile? Do muslims attend churches?
most christian in d north dress and bear muslims name even in appearance as such u hardly differenciate them.de event did not occur in church.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by olumaxi(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2013
arowolodamope@yahoo.com
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Feedmemore(f): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Msuleiman: u ar stupid......

And you 're an e- diot!
BH sympathizer.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2013
@Lacasa, you are one those fools dt find silly reasons to perpetrate evil. Boko haram is devilish and islamic. May God judge the evil doers accordingly and may d soul of d dead rest in perfect peace.
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by onnairaland(f): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2013
*tear* cum see tears......... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Most Unstable Countries: Nigeria Ranked As One / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 10 Worshippers In Maiduguri Mosque / Nasiru Mu’azu Magarya's Father, 7 Others Kidnapped By Bandits In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.