Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Igbo Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igbo Man (725 Views)

If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping / Igbo Man Vs Runs girl / 7 Ways To Know An Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man by phlame(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
A naked lady ran into an Igbo man’s taxi.

She told the driver where she was going.

The lgbo man didn’t start the car but he was just staring at the girl over & over again.

The lady saw him and said : what’s your problem man ?? Haven’t u seen a naked lady before ?

Igbo man replied : l am not looking at ur unclothedness, I was just wondering where U kept the money u are going to pay me.
Re: Igbo Man by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lolz igbo man and money
Re: Igbo Man by achinaboy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
i met a nigerian girl in nederland,she is not igbo,she was working on one of those red lights,,,and she asked me being igbo guy,why igbo people too like money? go figure

(1) (Reply)

Can't Stop Laughing Ooooo / Arabic Madman / Caption This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.