Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley (707 Views)

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^^^

crook alert !!! grin

I feel so so sorry for our dear ignorant brothers and sisters sitting under the teaching of this wolf.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley by Goshen360(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Chei, O boy, I can't stop laughing oooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin So na tithe man pikin wan collect na eim make all these demonstrations. Chei, church people, wahala dey ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and rolling on the floor mehnn. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Goshen360: Chei, O boy, I can't stop laughing oooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin So na tithe man pikin wan collect na eim make all these demonstrations. Chei, church people, wahala dey ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and rolling on the floor mehnn. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tithe desperados will go to any length to fleece the sheep. grin

This guy is a conman and crook just like many others.

Some MOG followers will soon come here to defend him. smh
Re: Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley by enilove(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
I have a question to ask you.

Are you a christian?
Re: Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
enilove: I have a question to ask you.

Are you a christian?

Why , because I do not tithe ?
Re: Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
lwkmd!
Re: Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley by PastorKun(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2013
grin grin grin

chei see desperation to fleece the sheeple
Re: Stop Thief...the Tithe Belongs To God...by Bishop Dudley by touchmeder: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Oh no he didnt. Lol

(1) (Reply)

God Has Not Abandoned You You. / Who Are You? / A Question Those That Read The Bible Well Also Failed-who Is The Father Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.