Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! (1180 Views)

What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! by Shadowblaqq(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Rochas did not leave APGA the day APC was formed, from the day he was voted governor on the APGA platform, during his swearing in as the governor he also vowed to kill
APGA the great party of the IGBOS in Imo State tell me how does that make Rochas an ibo man .
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! by Ngwakwe: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Are you high on something?

Why is Rochas encouraging the remaining PDP House of Assembly members to decamp to APGA.

Shadowblaqq: Rochas did not leave APGA the day APC was formed, from the day he was voted governor on the APGA platform, during his swearing in as the governor he also vowed to kill
APGA the great party of the IGBOS in Imo State tell me how does that make Rochas an ibo man .
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! by Dreal1247: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
The river that forgets its source will certainly dry up. A son that raises up the father during a fight will succeed in covering his face and eyes with strange things. Certainly, the son is doomed. It will b better 4 him 2 leave d party, but not 2 eight it. Just my candid contribution.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! by maigida231(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dreal1247: The river that forgets its source will certainly dry up. A son that raises up the father during a fight will succeed in covering his face and eyes with strange things. Certainly, the son is doomed. It will b better 4 him 2 leave d party, but not 2 eight it. Just my candid contribution.
i see too much of nigeria films make u gather plenty proverbs i hail u(sir)
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! by nonsom(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
maigida231: i see too much of nigeria films make u gather plenty proverbs i hail u(sir)
who knows APGA to this extent before okorocha came in. We will not eat APGA what we need is good governance. shurn ethnicity and tribal political hatred and sentiments. How many APGA's extract is in federal level? only chris Anyanwu senator representing owerri zone had to entered through the side of Rochas. APGA died with ojukwu in the Igbo land.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! by maigida231(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
nonsom: who knows APGA to this extent before okorocha came in. We will not eat APGA what we need is good governance. shurn ethnicity and tribal political hatred and sentiments. How many APGA's extract is in federal level? only chris Anyanwu senator representing owerri zone had to entered through the side of Rochas. APGA died with ojukwu in the Igbo land.
nice one bro,considering to offer u a slot to be my vice president to me n turn nigeria to a country far better than others countries such as u.s.a etc.means i go use all d budget screw nyomibanxxx,jus kidding
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! by Shadowblaqq(m): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2013
nonsom: who knows APGA to this extent before okorocha came in. We will not eat APGA what we need is good governance. shurn ethnicity and tribal political hatred and sentiments. How many APGA's extract is in federal level? only chris Anyanwu senator representing owerri zone had to entered through the side of Rochas. APGA died with ojukwu in the Igbo land.
Bros i think you are making sense here. In recent times the party has been rocked with a lot crisis that the centre can no longer hold. Rochas in taking the descision to jump ship must have forseen that the party no longer has the political strenght to fight PDP come 2014.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Y / Why I Don't Have Mercy For Policemen -robbery Suspect / NIGERIA Would Have Been Far Better If GEJ Was Not Contesting 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.